In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NOT A LOT...

2»

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    dcon..
    I know you arent a stupid man...you can figure it out....[:)]
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,954 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BlackRoses
    dcon..
    I know you arent a stupid man...you can figure it out....[:)]

I already did. Just don't tell anyone. Don
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mateomasfeo

Quit confusing the inmates, Don.

Opps!

Sorry! I meant "primates."
  • Options
    KrinkovManKrinkovMan Member Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Smokeeater 38
    I'm working today and we had 150-200 kids stop by the Fire Station. We gave out $100 worth of candy and the EMS came over and handed out $60 worth I'm guessing, minus what we grabbed they had the bigger bags of M&M's. [;)] [}:)] [:D]

I thought I would add a picture that was taken last year of me wearing a mullet wig that one of the guy's girlfriends had that has been altered by another guy on my shift this year. He sent it out to the rest of the guys up here tonight so I thought I would share it with you all here.

DAWG.jpg

Ok dog the bounty hunter lol
  • Options
    Fatboy livesFatboy lives Member Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You should give larmie WY a try, I"m sure theres some there that would love to give you a trick, or treat.quote:Originally posted by kristov
    quote:Originally posted by dongizmo
    quote:Originally posted by kristov
    The sun is just going down and we are already getting hit hard, to the point where I wonder if kids are being bussed in from other cities. Mrs. K has developed a very bad habit of handing out full sized candy bars every year and I think that all those little monsters remember and plan their return!

What was that address?[:D][:D]
    Don

Don, I don't think you ll make it to Newport Beach in time for candy. The nut next door to me who owns a local surf shop is drunk off his * (again) and is handing out cold beer to the parents who are walking with their kids. I've been over to his place three times, just testing to be sure that the beer is still cold [;)] !
  • Options
    ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's almost midnight if they show up now I'll give them something but,it won't be candy.[:D]
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    I was at the motocross track until dark then a 2 hour drive home then about ran over a kid that darted in front of the truck.
    They are all in bed now.
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MVP
    I was at the motocross track until dark then a 2 hour drive home then about ran over a kid that darted in front of the truck.
    They are all in bed now.

In your bed?[:D]