In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Cat question

iluvgunsiluvguns Member Posts: 5,351
edited March 2008 in General Discussion
A new cat showed up here. Semi-wild, but can be caught and handled. Young adult male.

He has a bad front leg. Looks like Bob Dole's right arm. It just hangs, and there is no muscle tone. Like maybe it was broken a long time ago and healed up without being set.

Poor cat gets around all right on the other three legs, but the left front he just holds up by his chest.

Any injury that may have caused it is long healed. Another thing we noticed is one pupil is bigger than the other, but he seems to see out of both eyes. I thought maybe brain damage, but wouldn't that affect the whole left side?

Any ideas? Should we encourage it to stay and treat it as our own? I offered to shoot it, but wife said NO! After thinking about it, my offer was premature. The cat is handicapped, but in no pain, so there is no misery to end.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email nunn@gunbroker.zzn.com

Comments