In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Do you think I'd be crazy to do this.?.?

2»

Comments

• IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    Hell no fly it, your in Idaho remember, the people here respect that flag[:)]
  • machine gun moranmachine gun moran Member Posts: 5,198
    edited November -1
    Some Russian on the cruiser 'Aurora' asked if he was nuts to fire a shot at the palace from one of the forward guns, too. He didn't realize that he had 50,000,000 people behind him.
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,062 ******
    edited November -1
    Here's a flag for you:

3325580248_e51708a118.jpg?v=0

Gonzalez flag. First flag of the Texas Revolution.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I think that the message sent is necessary, righteous and proper. Anyone who doesn't like it should pizz up a rope, particularly the Fed.

If we want to retain our "right" to free expression, we had best get to expressing it more often, in a more confrontational manner and more proudly.

Gov't needs to be reigned in and an open defiant message may strike fear or concern in the heart of the Fed/State and may well show other, more tentative freedom lovers, that they are not alone.

If the Fed feels anger, rather than concern, and they act on that, then it becomes another open example of tyranny.

My .02 cents.

Oh, and I have flown the Gadsden Flag in my front yard for quite a long time now. Old Glory is retired until and unless we get back to being a Republic again.
  • crash2usafcrash2usaf Member Posts: 4,094
    edited November -1
    I say you fly the US on top, dont tread next, then one with an upraised middle finger, setting on top the simple word CONGRESS...
  • CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,298 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    I'm going to go ahead and do it...I'm probably already on every list there is.

Suasponta...The reason I'd fly it is b/c I believe in what it stands for...and I believe in our Constitution above and beyond anything and everything under God Almighty.

The first step is going to be getting a flag pole erected.

Why is Janet napoletona not fired yet?

Seriously, she is in over her head and sees Conservatives as the enemy, not Islamic terrorists. She has no qualifications to have ANY job in Warshington!

...except she is a democrat woman.