In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The New Baltimore....

2»

Comments

• Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TwoDogs
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy
    Think this will last till the trial on the Cops is over. If they are convicted it will just get worse.

If they are convicted the trial would
    have been a scam.
    The fun will really begin when they are found
    "Not Guilty".

Think there may be a scam to appease the people.
  • Options
    WulfmannWulfmann Member Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just hope they can keep the Baltimore and Ohio railroad Museum safe during the eventual riots.

That is a true national treasure and one of if the the finest collection of railroad engines and rolling-stock in the world
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    "Fools learn from their own mistakes. I learn from the mistakes of others"
    Otto von Bismarck
  • Options
    cranky2cranky2 Member Posts: 3,236 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Black live only matter if a white person kills one. If it's black on black crime it doesn't count.
  • Options
    buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kannoneer
    I am familiar with the legend of Sisyphus. It ranks right up there with the fable of the Greek island Lesbia, which was inhabited only by women.
    the island of Lesbos. there is actually a pretty good story to that, how it was all women and how some young Greek men wooed them, and got permission from their elders to live apart with those women. good enough that I was going to do a writeup on it. the women weren't "lesbians" as we know it. forgot exactly how it went.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jimdeere
    Sisyphus,I believe, was Greek?
    Undertakers are making a "killing" in Bal'more.

They don't make much of anything on welfare funerals.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ChrisStreett
    1 August, we're up to 11 shot, 3 fatally in 24 hrs. I'm about done counting for now...tough to keep up!

But its fun!!! Don't give up so easy, keep counting!!!
  • Options
    Joe DreesJoe Drees Member Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of the tasks of Hercules ?
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Smitty500Mag, What you posted makes total sense to me! Can you give me a reliable source for that info?? I have a couple of liberal friends that I could send that to. It would have them foaming at the mouth, totally ruining not only their day but probably their entire week!![:D]

I probably shouldn't take this attitude. This is kind of like picking on that little slow boy at school. It just shouldn't be done!
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They need to bring back Ed Norris as police commissioner.
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    The mayor is criminal for what she did to her police force. Things won't get any better until she is ****canned. Then the voters can put another corrupt black liberal bafoon to start it all over again.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by GuvamintCheese
    The mayor is criminal for what she did to her police force. Things won't get any better until she is ****canned. Then the voters can put another corrupt black liberal bafoon to start it all over again.
    ...that Mayor is the lowest form in the "pecking order"
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dreher
    Smitty500Mag, What you posted makes total sense to me! Can you give me a reliable source for that info?? I have a couple of liberal friends that I could send that to. It would have them foaming at the mouth, totally ruining not only their day but probably their entire week!![:D]

I probably shouldn't take this attitude. This is kind of like picking on that little slow boy at school. It just shouldn't be done!

New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime.

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

"First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 486,945 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.5 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. This figure is consistent with reports from 2008, the last year DOJ released similar statistics. Perhaps not coincidentally, that was the year Mr. Obama was elected president.

Interestingly, we find that violent interracial crime involving blacks and Hispanics occurs in almost exactly the same proportions as black/white crime: Blacks are the attackers 82.5 percent of the time, while Hispanics are attackers only 17.5 percent of the time.

Some observers argue that what causes the overwhelming preponderance of black-on-white over white-on-black violence is "chance of encounter," due to the fact that there are five times as many whites as blacks in the American population. However, there are only about 30 percent more Hispanics than blacks, yet black-on-Hispanic violence is almost as lopsided as black-on-white violence. This suggests blacks may be deliberately targeting both whites and Hispanics.

Using figures for the 2013 racial mix of the population-62.2 percent white, 17.1 percent Hispanic, 13.2 percent black-we can calculate the average likelihood of a person of each race attacking the other. A black is 27 times more likely to attack a white and 8 times more likely to attack a Hispanic than the other way around. A Hispanic is eight times more likely to attack a white than vice versa.

We can also calculate how often criminals of each group choose victims of other races. As indicated below, when whites commit violence they choose fellow whites as victims 82.4 percent of the time, and almost never attack blacks. Blacks attack whites almost as often as they attack blacks, and Hispanics attack whites more often than they attack any other group, including their own."