In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

BlackRoses

2»

Comments

• Options
    victorlvlbvictorlvlb Member Posts: 5,004
    edited November -1
    You are up too early!

Boomer

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as it is by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed"

. and the antithesis to this philosophy was uttered by Bill Clinton "I smoked it, but I didn't inhale."[V]

NRA Life Member
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Check your e mail. [:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Are you going to tell us what June 7th last year was?The suspense is killing me?

Rugster

Toujours Pret
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How's the Mini-Putt going? I can't get below 23. I had a 20 going into 18 the other day, and dang if I didn't 3 put it. 15 Aces in that game, and that's the best so far. I just can't seem to do any better. I sure want that perfect 18, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Measure twice, cut once.
    calipers_open_close_md_wht.gif
    Empty the clip!
    smoking_gun_md_wht.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know you work mostly with cats, but do you know what I can use to keep fleas off my nine week old lab? Most of the OTC stuff sold is for dogs over twelve weeks old.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    In this thread, you mentioned "Rootbeer Ribs" but you posted a different recipe. I'd love to try to rootbeer rib recipe.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=458841
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Beth,

You have email.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I thought you might like this site.
    http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/default.htm

Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just thought I would thank you for your cat urine remedy. I didnt believe it but it worked. It took 3 bottles but after it dried naturally and spent some time in the sun, there is no remenant of cat urine whatsoever. I cant believe it! All for $2 to. Last time I took it to a "professional" and it cost me $30.

Thanks again,

Larry

gunanimation.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You have month old mail returned.[:D]
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    We have yorkies and chinese cresteds as well as the cats....and we put advantage on kittens/puppies as young as 6 weeks old....This is Florida, and you can bet the fleas are out of this world here....

You cut the dose way down and you watch for any reaction....usually a skin reaction...
    We also dose the moms right thru and what is absored thru the skin of the mom will also be given to the babies via the milk...
  • Options
    iluvgunsiluvguns Member Posts: 5,351
    edited November -1
    quote:chinese cresteds

My daughter is about to go crazy wanting one of those dogs. To me, they are so dang ugly, they are almost cute.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    This is from a site....Please read the bold area...

Advantage (Imidacloprid) by Bayer is proven to stop fleas from biting in 3 - 5 minutes after application. Advantage kills 98-100 percent of fleas within 12 hours of application. In addition, one convenient treatment lasts for up to one month. Once a month, the pre-measured dose of Advantage is applied from an easy-to-use applicator tube. Advantage then spreads naturally on the surface of the pet's skin, with the help of movement by your cat or dog. In a matter of hours, the fleas are gone.
    Product info: Advantage for Dogs Advantage for Cats

Dog Green 1-10 lbs, 4 Pack
    Dog Green 1-10 lbs, 6 Pack
    Dog Green 1-10 lbs, 12 Pack $39.89
    $53.89
    $104.89
    Dog Teal 11-20 lbs, 4 Pack
    Dogs Teal 11-20 lbs 6 Pack
    Dog Teal 11-20 lbs. 12 Pack $39.89
    $55.89
    $111.89
    Dogs Red 21-55 lbs, 4 Pack
    Dogs Red 21-55 lbs, 6 Pack
    Dogs Red 21-55 lbs, 12 Pack $42.89
    $57.89
    $112.89
    Dog Blue 55-100 lbs, 4 Pack
    Dog Blue 55-100 lbs, 6 Pack
    Dog Blue 55-100 lbs, 12 Pack $43.89
    $59.89
    $116.89

You don't need to use another flea control. Advantager kills fleas before they lay eggs, so their life cycle is broken. And because it kills flea larvae within 20 minutes of contact, you don't need to use an insect growth regulator (IGR). Advantage also inhibits larval development in your pet's surroundings by more than 99 percent. Your pet can remain flea-free even if he/she gets wet. Advantage is water-resistant, so it kills fleas even after a shampooing, swimming or exposure to rain or sunlight. So, your cat or dog can enjoy his/her normal activities without worry. Puppies and kittens don't have to worry about fleas either. Advantage is so gentle, it can be used on seven-week-old puppies and eight-week-old kittens. The gentleness and effectiveness of Advantage has been proven in extensive and thorough domestic animal safety studies, so you can use Advantage with confidence. Advantage can be used on your pet no matter what its size Advantage is available through licensed, practicing veterinarians in four- or six-packs for maximum convenience and flexibility in dosing. Both options come in two sizes for your kitten or cat and four sizes for your puppy or dog based on weight.

iluvguns...

Chinese crestes are a wonderful breed, they are extremely loyal, very very loving, very gentle, and they love to smile (least ours do..give you a real toothy grin)...We have 6 puppies now, with another litter due any day...there are the powder puffs (have fur) and the nakeds...fur only on head and tip of tail with a bit on the feet....the nakeds are more than the puffs but the temperment is the same...the fur on the powder puff is not really fur, its so soft and stays that way all thru the adult life...I love the cresteds, prefer them to yorkies any day....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the info. I bought Frontline.