In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Armageddon

2»

Comments

• Options
    River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    Amish, the occultic athiestic website you got your "70 weeks of Daniel" information from failed to account for the indeterminable span of time between the 69th and 70th weeks of years. Which Christ explained is the period that the Gospel will be brought to the world, and which we call "the Church age." The 70th week of years is the "Great tribulation, which will roughly occur between between the removal (by God) of His church and the battle of Armageddon. Which takes us back to the title of this topic.

If you do not believe this stuff, why did you click on this topic?
  • Options
    AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Amish
    quote:Originally posted by River Rat
    Amish, I got a good laugh at your charts. Isn't the internet wonderful? Gee, call all religions "cults," and you can disclaim them all.

Problem is, by definition a "cult" is a group that it on the outside because it does not adhere to all the tenets of the main group. So remove the "cults," and you reveal the original core truth. To Christians, that would be the Nicene Creed. Get on your internet sites, and I bet you can find some theories that debunk the Nicene Creed also. But I'll stick with it.

The charts as labeled were created by well researched book authors, the one has a 35 DVD set backing the research. They weren't made by myself. If you want to debunk their entire DVD series of info you will then discover the truth. Here is the series free online.
    http://kingmannafta.com/Veith.aspx
    Covers the roll of the Jesuits and Freemasonry in world affairs. Something most history convieniently leaves out.

Also, about the religion charts posted earlier; the research for the charts and the dvds has been posted online here:
    http://babylonmysteryreligion.com/Secret Societies.htm
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Amish, the occultic athiestic website you got your "70 weeks of Daniel" information from failed to account for the indeterminable span of time between the 69th and 70th weeks of years. Which Christ explained is the period that the Gospel will be brought to the world, and which we call "the Church age." The 70th week of years is the "Great tribulation, which will roughly occur between between the removal (by God) of His church and the battle of Armageddon. Which takes us back to the title of this topic.

If you do not believe this stuff, why did you click on this topic?

The bible is occultic atheistic? Your baseless namecalling doesn't help your case. There is no 2000 year gap.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Dear friend Amish, I look at my new calendar -- which identifies this year as 2009, and by empirical evidence have concluded that there IS at least a 2,000 year gap between the 69th and 70th weeks of years denoted by Daniel.

Furthermore, the calculations I have seen (Hagee, Missler, et al), using the 360-day Persian and Hebrew calendars, end the 69th week of years on a Sunday in the Spring of AD 32.

My quote in Daniel was backwards, and I apologize for my memory. It's 9:24-27, but you knew that. Daniel mentioned "seven weeks and sixty-two weeks," and the split between them is not clear. Perhaps the seven weeks involves the rebuilding of Jerusalem, but anyway it adds up to 69. Daniel then says that, after the 62 weeks, the Messiah will be "cut off" (aka killed), after which the city and sanctuary would be destroyed. And these events happened just so. He doesn't talk about the 70th week until referring to it off-handedly in verse 27. And that verse is big-time talking about End Times.

Christ's last words in Matthew instruct the apostles to "Go and make disciples of all nations." Kinda silly go go to all that work (death, resurrection, etc.) and not tell anybody about it. Once the nations of the earth have heard the Gospel, the Church Age will end and the 70th week kicks in. See ya there.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Dear friend Amish, I look at my new calendar -- which identifies this year as 2009, and by empirical evidence have concluded that there IS at least a 2,000 year gap between the 69th and 70th weeks of years denoted by Daniel.

Furthermore, the calculations I have seen (Hagee, Missler, et al), using the 360-day Persian and Hebrew calendars, end the 69th week of years on a Sunday in the Spring of AD 32.

My quote in Daniel was backwards, and I apologize for my memory. It's 9:24-27, but you knew that. Daniel mentioned "seven weeks and sixty-two weeks," and the split between them is not clear. Perhaps the seven weeks involves the rebuilding of Jerusalem, but anyway it adds up to 69. Daniel then says that, after the 62 weeks, the Messiah will be "cut off" (aka killed), after which the city and sanctuary would be destroyed. And these events happened just so. He doesn't talk about the 70th week until referring to it off-handedly in verse 27. And that verse is big-time talking about End Times.

Christ's last words in Matthew instruct the apostles to "Go and make disciples of all nations." Kinda silly go go to all that work (death, resurrection, etc.) and not tell anybody about it. Once the nations of the earth have heard the Gospel, the Church Age will end and the 70th week kicks in. See ya there.

-From the KJV-

70 WEEKS of DANIEL
    Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he(Messiah) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Messiah was crucified 3.5 years after his ministry began, cut off. The 70 Weeks are fulfilled and done.

70weeks-diagram.gif
    70 Weeks of Daniel
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The papal antichrist whure is riding the Vatican's Roman Empire beast system that rules the world today persecuting spiritual Israel, true commandment keeping Christianity. This is Armageddon, also called the New World Order, one and the same.

She uses a system of papal knights and secret societies, Mystery Babylon.

Here are the hidden from view boots on the ground Templars of London.

THE CROWN TEMPLE

The Templars of the Crown

The governmental and judicial systems within the United States of America, at both federal and local state levels, is owned by the "Crown," which is a private foreign power. Before jumping to conclusions about the Queen of England or the Royal Families of Britain owning the U.S.A., this is a different "Crown" and is fully exposed and explained below. We are specifically referencing the established Templar Church, known for centuries by the world as the "Crown." From this point on, we will also refer to the Crown as the Crown Temple or Crown Templar, all three being synonymous.

All licensed Bar Attorneys in the U.S. owe their allegiance and give their solemn oath in pledge to the Crown Temple, realizing this or not. This is simply due to the fact that all Bar Associations throughout the world are signatories and franchises to the international Bar Association located at the Inns of Court at Crown Temple, which are physically located at Chancery Lane behind Fleet Street in London. Although they vehemently deny it, all Bar Associations in the U.S., such as the American Bar Association, the Florida Bar, or California Bar Association, are franchises to the Crown.

The present Queen of England is not the "Crown," as we have all been led to believe. Rather, it is the Bankers and Attorneys who are the actual Crown or Crown Temple. The Monarch aristocrats of England have not been ruling sovereigns since the reign of King John, circa 1215. All royal sovereignty of the old British Crown since that time has passed to the Crown Temple in Chancery.

The legal system (judiciary) of the U.S.A. is controlled by the Crown Temple from the independent and sovereign City of London. The private Federal Reserve System, which issues fiat U.S. Federal Reserve Notes, is financially owned and controlled by the Crown from Switzerland, the home and legal origin for the charters of the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, the World Trade Organization, and most importantly, the Bank of International Settlements. Even Hitler respected his Crown bankers by not bombing Switzerland. The Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland controls all the central banks of the G7 nations. He who controls the gold rules the world.

Neither the American people nor the Queen of Britain own America. The Crown Temple owns America through the deception of those who have sworn their allegiance by oath to the Middle Templar Bar. The Crown Bankers and their Middle Templar Attornies Rule America through unlawful contracts, unlawful taxes, and contract documents of false equity through debt deceit, all strictly enforced by their completely unlawful, but "legal", Orders, Rules and Codes of the Crown Temple Courts, our so-called "judiciary" in America. This is because the Crown Temple holds the land titles and estate deeds to all of North America.

Since its beginnings, the Temple Church at the City of London has been a Knight Templar secret society. It was built and established by the same Temple Knights who were given their Rule and Order by the Roman Pope. It's very important to know how the British Royal Crown was placed into the hands of the Knights Templars, and how the Crown Templars became the fiscal and military agents for the Pope of the Roman Church.

This all becomes very clear through the Concession Of England To The Pope on May 15, 1213.
    http://www.freedomwriter.com/issue27/am77.htm
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The Sovereign Military Order of Malta was founded in Jerusalem in 1080 to wage war and steal for the benefit of the Holy Roman Empire. Today, the most influential groups within the SMOM are the Order of the Garter and the Pilgrim Society.

Who is the Pilgrim Society?

All the important members of the 1910 Jekyll Island meeting (where the Federal Reserve was established) were Pilgrims; Vanderlip, Strong, Warburg, Davison, Norton, and Aldrich. Senator Aldrich's closest ally in congress, Edward B. Vreeland, was a Pilgrim too, together with his brother. Vreeland helped Aldrich establish a privately owned central bank. Of course, J.P. Morgan, George F. Baker, John D. Rockefeller, and Jacob Schiff were members also.

All past and current presidents and chairmen of the New York Federal Reserve Bank have been Pilgrims.
    www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_pilgrimsociety01.htm
    member list
    www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_pilgrimsociety02a.htm
    http://wikicompany.org/wiki/911:Knights_of_Malta#Pilgrim_Society

Rothschilds and Rockefellers are Pilgrim Society
    www.nndb.com/org/207/000134802

The Union G?n?rale
    It is a somewhat curious sequel to the attempt to set up a Catholic competitor to the Roths-childs that at the present time the latter are the guardians of the papal treasure.
    -Encyclopedia Judaica

The Vatican, Jesuit Order, Knights of Malta and Black Nobility have formed a complex masonic mafia network of global proportions, using many front organizations ( governments / churches / education, Intelligence Agencies, Catholic institutions, mega-corporations, financial institutions, Freemasonry, Zionism, and others) with disastrous effects on the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
    www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican37.htm

The Jesuit Order is since 1814 in complete control of the - obscenely wealthy - Vatican institution and presently also controls various other organizations together with the Military Order of Malta, such as:

the United Nations

NATO

European Commission

Council on Foreign Relations

various central banks

big corporations

secret services

numerous societies and cults, such as Freemasonry ("The Brotherhood") and Opus Dei

vatican37_79_small.jpg
    Signing of the EU constitution on Capitoline Hill Rome
  • Options
    DieHard4DieHard4 Member Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You all lost me. But before this gets poofed, you should be more concerned that there is no mention of the US in the Bible, even in Revelation. Not so much because it did not exist back then, but most likely because it will have no part in the end. Countries like Russia were not mentioned by name, but the land areas are mentioned, using the names of those lands at that time. But nothing described the US. If you ask me, it won't be around in the end, or if it is, it won't be much at all. I suppose the current political changes are going to lead to that.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DieHard4
    You all lost me. But before this gets poofed, you should be more concerned that there is no mention of the US in the Bible, even in Revelation. Not so much because it did not exist back then, but most likely because it will have no part in the end. Countries like Russia were not mentioned by name, but the land areas are mentioned, using the names of those lands at that time. But nothing described the US. If you ask me, it won't be around in the end, or if it is, it won't be much at all. I suppose the current political changes are going to lead to that.

The USA is the Second Beast of Revelation 13, a lamb with two horns.

It's a very long prophecy that involves understanding the 1260 days (prophetic years) and when they occured. We could go into it but here are some videos that explain it.

The USA in Bible Prophesy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlS8i5iYprs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY-A6kA4jXk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkmYK5Bq2lM

He preaches right out of the Bible.

Bible prophesy is history in the making. The book of Revelation is prophetic history from the time of Christ until the End.

The 1260 years was the Dark Ages of papal rule, when she persecuted the saints (Christians). This 1260 years ended with the French Revolution. This is when the USA rose and was recognized by the same power (1798,France) that arrested the pope ending the papacy (deadly wound). The deadly wound was healed when Mussolini reestablished the Vatican as a political power.

These churches today won't preach this because they don't want us throwing the Vatican and her papal agents (knights,Jesuits and their schools) out of our countries. They have everyone distracted with israel in the mideast!
  • Options
    edited November -1

Scofield theology say Jesus became Messiah when he rode the donkey in town, but this is not right and just one of many problems with Scofield's theology. Jesus did fulfill the OT prophecy of riding the donkey into town, but He became Messiah with anointment from the Holy Ghost at His baptism, beginning his earthly ministry. Then counting back from there arrives at the correct decree to rebuild Jerusalem. I mean right at the correct decree, just as God prophesied!

Luke 3:21-23 Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, And the Holy Ghost descended in a * shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age,

Mark 1:9,14,15 "And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan. Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."

Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

The word "Messiah" comes from the Hebrew word, "Mashiach," which in Greek is translated as "Christos" which means ANOINTED ONE. Here we see plainly that the New testament Word does in fact declare Jesus to be, the Messiah," "the Christ," "the Anointed One."

Here are a couple pages showing (documenting) the origins of Scofield theology. We have the original book written by the Catholic Jesuit Priest Ribera, 1585, as a new interpretation on Revelation to counter the Protestant Reformation.
    www.aloha.net/~mikesch/antichrist.htm
    This is another chart on the 70 weeks and 1260 years
    www.aloha.net/~mikesch/dan927.htm
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This is a hoot. Amish, I don't agree with a lot of your sources or conclusions but I find them fascinating. Lord willing, we'll all get snatched out of here before the SHTF -- I hope soon -- and we'll get all the answers. Amish, I was picking on you at first because I thought you were taking an anti-Christian stance; I realize now that's not where you're coming from. Glad to know it.

To all those who have been intrigued, bewildered, or amused by this exchange: take note. It is time for each man and woman to contemplate his or her relationship with God. The time for sitting on the fence is past. We are now at the end of the age, where one watches the news with an open Bible at hand. Or vice versa, reading Scripture with an eye on current events. The two are beginning to sound alike.