In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

E'NUFF OF THE CRAP....

2»

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dano

quote:
    You're a sucker for fresh-n-hot mayonaise aren't ya? [xx(]

Your wife know you're a perv? [:0]<--- mouth got cramps?

My wife is aware, of what I am. [^]
  • zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All I can say is I love her for who she is, not what she does or doesn't do.

Lance
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 59,172 ******
    edited November -1
    My wife is my hunting partner. She hunts them, shoots them, drags them, cleans, butcher and cooks them. She buys me as many guns and bulletts as she does for her,. Yup, I'm pretty dern lucky. What more could I ask for? Oh, yep , get that too.[:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    A wife always adds ballance to a mans life....

Tractor.jpg
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whats this love thing?. Hell I don't even LIKE mine.
  • searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    My wife stepped in to help me, after my first wife died, and left me with 3 very small children. It evolved from there. She sees more in me than there is.

She's a good woman, and I owe more to her than I can say.
  • RadarRadar Member Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife puts up with me and is my best friend,shes very forgiving and a great shot if you hold your hand over her left eye (she cant squint)plus she will be coming into some money one of these days. (no hurry,her parents are great too) [:)]
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,181 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I loved all three of them, and they loved me all the way to the bank.

Feel better?[8D]
  • CHEVELLE427CHEVELLE427 Member Posts: 6,750
    edited November -1
    WELL not sure IF I CAN POST HERE ,,,, I RAN HER OFF 8 MONTHS AGO..[^]

I DO FEEL PRETTY GOOD THO [:D]
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    I fell head over heels in love with my wife in high school. Her father told me that he could not give his blessing to us unless I had some type of formal education after high school. I asked a buddy of mine the next day what he was going to do and he said criminal justice. He wanted to be a cop. I went with him and we both signed up. 3 weeks later she broke up with me and didn't give me a reason.

I got my associate degree in 15 months and was still too young to be a police officer and went to work as a bar bouncer. I applied to numerous LE agencies and finally went to work at a med max prison. I worked there for 2 years and got an interview at a LE agency. I got the job and stayed there for 12 years. I went to work for another agency and was there for 3 years when I got a call from my high school sweetheart. I had always loved her and still felt very strongly for her. I was separated from my wife and she was separated from her husband. We had lunch and she told me that her parents made her break up with me and never gave her a reason.

We decided to get married just as we had planned to do 17 years earlier as soon as we both could.

We married and life was wonderful. Several years went by and she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She had her surgery and chemo and we both endured it. She survived and went back to work just over a year later.

One month after she went back to work she took a trip with the girls from her office to Hilton Head and while she was gone I had a massive heart attack. When i woke up in the hospital she was there and told me what had happened.

7 months after my heart attack the cardiologist told me I needed bypass surgery. 1 month and 3 days after my bypass surgery she told me she wanted a separation because she couldn't handle this and she left me.

I still love her. I always will love her. I don't care what anyone says. Her family never liked me and they told me. Her mother lied and denied that she ever said it. He brother told everyone that I wasn't his brother in law I was just married to his sister. I love her.

I know that my parents worked in manufacturing plants and her parents owned a third generation family business. I know that her parents never thought I was good enough for their daughter. I also know that what I feel for her is pure love. I have never been unfaithful to her and I have never been untruthful or dishonest to her. I love her with all of my heart. I would take her bak in the beat of a heart.

She is my soulmate. She is my heart. I go to sleep thinking of her. I dream of her when I sleep. I wake up thinking of her. I have to consciously occupy my mind to keep from dwelling on her.

I love my wife.
  • Fly DoctorFly Doctor Member Posts: 5,053
    edited November -1
    Don't have a spouse. Sometimes wish I did. Would be nice to have someone to share the good and help fight off the bad. But then again, nearly everyone my age (45) that I know that has been married has been through at least one nasty, expensive, custody-embroiled divorce in which the real sufferers have been the kids.

So, I have a dog. Don't laugh... I'm independent out here in the sticks and it's enough for me. But (and not meaning to make fun of the question posed), I can still take part in this one. I'll just state things about my dog and I that would ideally apply to my wife...

1. She shares the bed - shares being the operative word. No stealin' the covers. No pushin' me off the edge. And she doesn't mind sleepin' close. Believe it or not, my ex-fiance hated cuddling.

2. She helps me do the laundry. Mostly moral support, but she enjoys it.

3. She loves to fish and hunt. She helps me land fish and helps me clean the buggers when we get 'em up to the house.

4. She gets embarrassed and apologetic when she farts, laying her ears down, and lookin' up at me with her big brown eyes in submission and giving me a kiss. However, she does expect the same out of me.

5. She's athletic and outdoorsy and wants me to be the same. She keeps me active.

6. She puts up with my occasional moods. If I get mad about somethin' or someone (never about her), she'll cuddle up to me and give me kisses to make me feel better.

7. She loves my family. Couldn't say the same for my ex.

8. She has a down home, girl next door, working personality and was born and raised in the country. My ex was a city girl prima donna from the Gay Bay and was spoiled rotten.

9. She likes listening to country music while ridin' in the truck on a dirt road with the windows down. She even lets me drive.

10. Unconditional love. No matter how bad I might screw up, and I do, she forgives me. And she knows I feel exactly the same about her.

It's things like that I've yet to find in a woman, things that've kept my folks married for 47 years and that kept my grandparents married for 55 until death they did part.

Thank God for my dog.

MyGal.jpg
  • chaoslodgechaoslodge Member Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife went through some of the lowest points in my life with me. When I finally shook off some of the habits I had and looked up and realized she was still there, I knew she was a keeper!

I also can not imagine anyone who could be a better mother to our son who is 9 this year. We are expecting another addition come Jan!
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't explain why I love my fiance. It's just something that being with her does to me inside my heart and my soul. It's a feeling I get when I'm with her.

I wouldn't trade her for anything, and I'd gladly sacrifice myself to save her.

She is my partner. She is my best friend. She is my most trusted ally.

Hearing her voice is all I need to relieve my stress. Feeling her touch is all I need to make me feel needed. Seeing that special look in her eyes is all I need to make me feel loved.

4299_76028248126_706143126_1744655_2284226_n.jpg
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah dad, and you about got your * beat last time you did it. I heard her beatin' ya up all the way in my room
  • jwb267jwb267 Member Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    34 years. that's enough reason[^]
  • tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    I love mine for who she is and for putting up with me and the kids [:0][:p][:D][:D]
  • dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife said she'd stab me in the face if I tried to leave her...
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I once almost got married, but then I realized if I did and I tried too leave, she might kill me in my sleep..

Or if I went outside she might kill me in my sleep.

Or if I went to sleep she might kill me in my sleep...

I ran.. and now I cant sleep.
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did I mention she was crazy? And scary...
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I never appreciated what I had until I seriously thought about doing something very stupid.

Any woman who loves me as I am is one in a million (becuase, as Dr. Phil says, I have "issues"[;)]).

And, she's pretty easy on the eyes too.

I love my wife, and I now tell her that every day.
  • RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BlackRoses
    We need a feel good post, so why not tell us, why you love your spouse? What does he/she do that makes you have that overwhelming surge of love?...What does he/she do that makes you proud?...proud that you married that person?...

And anyone who makes fun of this post will get their * kicked personally by me, and I dont care how far I have to travel to do it...so if you ever want to speak again, dont make fun of this post...

Ok, you tempted me ... now I'm "making fun" of your post.

Well hell ... Come n get it!!!

There ain't nothing like starting a "feel-good" thread with a pile of negativity! So now I'm just waiting for my * kick'n ...

... still waiting ....

... and waiting still ....

next time, try to be a little more tact with your intro. You draw a whole lot more flies with honey than you do salt.

... still waiting ...... [;)]
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BR- Very few people around here are arrogant enough to expect an answer to a very private question and then critizise someone who provides an answer!

You're all class!

quote:
    BlackRoses
    Advanced Member

USA
    12019 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2009 : 8:59:06 PM
    quote:
    She takes great care of me. When I had 3rd degree burns on over 3/4 of my upper torso she even wiped my buttocks for me when I could not. She cleans my house for me. She washes my clothes. She is my best friend. She never has a headache. She is a great mother. She never complains about anything even when I go out all night fishing or * hunting. She doesn't mind the smell of Hoppes. The list goes on and on

Well all I see in this list is the physical stuff she does...cleans, cooks, says a lot about you....
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    What can I say, Mike's the alpha male, when he walks into a roomful of people, the whole social dynamics of the room changes. But, secure enough in his own manhood that he doesn't need me to merely parrot him, I can be who I am, and that's alright.

It was definitely lust at first sight. When we kissed, I was like a swooning teenager, I went weak at the knees. The first thing I fell in love with about him was his hands. Big, leathery, calloused, scarred, knarly, perpetually dirty hands. The kind that belong to a man who knows the value of honest hard work, and isn't afraid of it. The kind of hands that you know will always do whatever it takes to take care of me and my kids.
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    I'm very proud of my lack of a spouse; been happily unmarried since 1980.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,291 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife is a girl scout leader even though our kids are grown and gone, she takes in disadvantaged youth to her troop, feeds them, teaches them values, teamwork, responsibility and mothers them. She has a hand in raising these girls and their loyalty and commitment to keeping their nose clean shows it. She also teaches tumbling and cheer leading because she loves too. She is a friend to everyone.
    And I think she is wonderful, but I don't tell her enough.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!