In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GIVEAWAY 1000rds 22lr ..+ bonus..WINNER

reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
It's time for a reloader44mag giveaway....it's been awhile...and with all the love goin' on around here has got me ready for one......[;)]It aint much but what we have up for grabs is two(2) 500rd boxes of Winchester XpertHV 22lr this stuff is 36gr...1280fps...it's a bulk box of 500rds unopened X 2 (1000rds) Only rules are ya gotta be old enuf to own and NO Post Office Boxes ...as this will be shipped to the winner via UPS...good luck...I will pick a winner in the near future...and SHIPPING IS ON ME..it's all good its FREE...there will be a bonus to this giveaway...but only the winner will know what the bonus is...it's a good one though. I'm going to be out of town the next several days for work...D.C. on 5/14...Atlanta 5/15 thru 5/17 and Chicago 5/18 and 5/19. I'll pick a winner on 5/20 good luck. I'm back from all my travels(gotta mow the yard)[;)][purple] LAST CALL...winner picked tomorrow night 5/20..and the WINNER is hk-91..email my your address so I can get it in the UPS to you..congrats

Comments