In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GIVEAWAY 1000rds 22lr ..+ bonus..WINNER

12346»

Comments

• hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    My oldest boy is going to like this. I told him i would take him out shooting one of these weekends and let him shoot the 22. This is the first year he gets to shoot something bigger then the bb gun. I have been meaning to get out and get some more 22LR ammo but every time i'm up in fargo were always running to short on time for me to get the the sporting goods store.

Thanks for the giveaway i will put it to good use. Email sent with address.
  • woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 23,478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And the +[^]Bonus Was?[^]
  • hehatemehehateme Member Posts: 724
    edited November -1
    Very lucky, congrats!
  • doghouse20doghouse20 Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the chance. 24 giveaways! That's impressive generosity.
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by woodshed87
    And the +[^]Bonus Was?[^]
    hk-19 will share what the bonus is, if he would like to.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hk-91
    My oldest boy is going to like this. I told him i would take him out shooting one of these weekends and let him shoot the 22. This is the first year he gets to shoot something bigger then the bb gun. I have been meaning to get out and get some more 22LR ammo but every time i'm up in fargo were always running to short on time for me to get the the sporting goods store.

hk-19, congrats, I will try to have it in the UPS on Friday 5/22. It has to go ground. I will send you the tracking number when I get it. I'm in the Twin Cities area in Minnesota so hopefully it will get to ya quick. I'm glad that you and your son will be able to spend some quality time together do to being the winner. reloader44mag
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the opportunity 44.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    Please throw my name into your hat.
    Thanks for your generousity!
    edited November -1

hk-19 I was able to get to UPS today. They claim it will be delivered tomorrow 5/22....have fun with your son. reloader44mag
  • hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    wow that was fast. The 22 ammo came today from your giveaway. Thank you. The oldest is getting all exceited about going out shooting this weekend. Oh ya i almost forgot the bonus will come in handy also..
    edited November -1
    wow that was fast. The 22 ammo came today from your giveaway. Thank you. The oldest is getting all exceited about going out shooting this weekend. Oh ya i almost forgot the bonus will come in handy also..
    Yeah that was fast...have fun with your kid and enjoy the bonus....I'm glad the ammo will be put to good use.