In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

joke

Comments

• Options
    Dakota308Dakota308 Member Posts: 4,162
    edited November -1
    Three little boys were sittin' on the swingset one day, discussing technology.
    The question came up regarding which of man's inventions were the most amazing.
    The first one said "It'd have to be the airplane. You could get on an airplane and fly halfway around the world in the same day."
    "Nah," said another, "It's got to be the telephone. You can talk to someone on the other side of the world."
    The third little fella said "The most amazing invention has to be the Thermos jug."
    "The Thermos jug?" exclaimed his buddy "what's so amazing about a Thermos jug?"
    "Well" says the little boy "you can put hot stuff in it and keep it hot. And you can put cold stuff in it and it will keep it cold"
    "What's so amazing about that?" replied his friends.
    The third litte boy asked:

"How do it know?"
    [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just a trying to cool the room off a bit! [:)]

An old man lived alone in Idaho. He wanted to spade
    >his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only
    >son, Bubba, who used to help him, was in prison.
    >The old man wrote a letter to his son and described
    >his predicament.
    >________________________________________________
    >Dear Bubba,
    >I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't
    >be able to plant my potato garden this year. I'm just
    >getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you
    >were here, all my troubles would be over. I know
    >you would dig the plot for me.
    >Love, Dad
    >A few days later he received a letter from his son.
    >Dear Dad,
    >For heaven's sake, Dad, don't dig up that garden,
    >that's where I buried the BODIES.
    >Love, Bubba
    >At 4 A.M. the next morning, F.B.I. agents and local
    >police showed up and dug up the entire area without
    >finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man
    >and left. That same day the old man received another
    >letter from his son.
    >_______________________________________________
    >Dear Dad,
    >Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. This was the
    >best I could do under the circumstances.
    >Love, Bubba
  • Options
    edited November -1
    THE BACON TREE

Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert, wandering aimlessly and close to
    death. They are close to just lying down and waiting for the
    inevitable,
    when all of a sudden...

"Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon, I am sure of eet."

"Si, Luis, eet smells like bacon to meee."

So, with renewed strength, they struggle off up the next sand dune,
    and there in the distance is a tree, just loaded with bacon.

There's raw bacon, dripping with moisture, there's fried bacon, back
    bacon, double smoked bacon... every imaginable kind of cured pig meat!

"Pepe, Pepe, we ees saved. Eees a bacon tree."

"Luis, are you sure ees not a meerage? We ees in the desert, don't
    forget."

"Pepe, when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smell of bacon...ees
    no
    meerage, ees a bacon tree."

And with that, Luis races towards the tree. He gets to within 5 meters,
    Pepe
    following closely behind, when all of a sudden a
    machine gun opens up, and Luis is cut down in his tracks. It is clear
    he
    is mortally wounded but, true friend that he is, he manages to warn
    Pepe
    with his dying breath.

"Pepe...go back man, you was right, ees not a bacon tree."

"Luis, Luis mi amigo...what ees eet?"

"Pepe...ees not a bacon tree...........

Ees.....

Ees.....

Ees.....

Ees.....

Ees.....

Ees.....

Ees.....

a HAM BUSH!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Preacher gets wound up and goes on and on about marriage is"Between one man and one woman." Quotes scripture and civil law "One man and one woman." Finally old woman speaks up from back pew. "I don't know how anyone in their right mind would want more than one."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Airline securityFederal Aviation Agency800 Independence Avenue S.W.Washington D.C. 20591Dear Sirs:I have the solution for the prevention of hijackings,and at the same time getting our airline industry back on its feet.Since men of the Muslim religion are not allowed to look at naked women we should replace all of our female flight attendants with strippers. Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing a naked woman, and of course, everyone in this country would start flying again in hopes of seeing a naked woman.We would have no more hijackings, and the airline industry would have record sales.Now why didn't Congress think of this?Sincerely,Bill Clinton
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Panda walks into a bar-The Bartender cant believe it!Damn,i cant believe what im seeing!What,ll it be Panda? Lettuce and a Bud Lite,responds Panda.Sure,commin up!Panda munches on lettuce while casually sipping his beer.Everyone enjoys seeing the Panda and wants to buy his next beer.Finally the Panda gets up,pulls an Uzi out of his fur and starts shooting up the Bar.Glasses and liquor bottles exploding,pure pandemonium! Then the Panda calmly walks toward the door.Bartender peeks over Bar-Panda,why did you shoot up my Bar? Im a Panda,look it up.Bartender grabs a dictionary and looks it up.PANDA-Black and white Mammal indigenous to Western China,eats chutes and leaves.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What is the difference between a wife and a girlfriend?

About 15 years and 50 lbs.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A man is running down his hallway after he heard a bump in the night, all of a sudden out of no where a man appears. Not having time to raise his weapon the man if forced to surrender to the intruder.
    CLICK!, the man turns around and sees the indtruder racking the slide and ejecting a steel cased round, raises up and CLICK, by then the man had tooken the intuders weapon away and a round did go off(finnaly) striking the intruder in the head killing him. (though seemeing afuwl dirty)
    Years later when the man dies he is in heaven asking God some questions he has always wanted to know one of them being, "why when the intruder broke into my house, you kept the rounds from going off and WHY? were they so dirty."
    God simply replied," Oh no, it was not me... (look down)

It was Wolf[:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This may get poofed:

Far into the future for human development humans acquire the need to feed on human parts. At the local meat market there was a special on human brains for the week. A patron comes in wanting some human brains and the butcher said we have a sale on them this week. American brains are 35 bucks a pound. English brains are 57.50 bucks a pound and Polish brains are 325.00 bucks a pound.. The patron said "What"? Polish brains 325.00 bucks a pound thats outragous, the Butcher amswered " Not in the least outragous when you realize how many polocks it takes to get a pound of brains???
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Subject: the rabbit

A man is driving along a highway and sees a rabbit
    jump out across the middle of the road.

He swerves to avoid hitting it,
    but unfortunately the rabbit
    jumps right in front of the car.

The driver, a sensitive man
    as well as an animal lover,
    pulls over and gets out to see
    what has become of the rabbit.
    Much to his dismay, the rabbit is dead.

The driver feels so awful that he begins to cry.

A beautiful blonde woman driving down the highway
    sees a man crying on the side of the road and pulls over.
    She steps out of the car and asks the man what's wrong.

"I feel terrible," he explains,
    "I accidentally hit this rabbit and killed it."

The blonde says, "Don't worry."

She runs to her car and pulls out a spray can.
    She walks over to the limp, dead rabbit,
    bends down, and sprays the contents onto the rabbit.

The rabbit jumps up, waves its paw at the two of them
    and hops off down the road.

Ten feet away the rabbit stops,
    turns around and waves again,
    he hops down the road another 10 feet,
    turns and waves, hops another ten feet,
    turns and waves, and repeats this again
    and again and again,
    until he hops out of sight.

The man is astonished.

He runs over to the woman and demands,
    "What is in that can?
    What did you spray on that rabbit?"

The woman turns the can around
    so that the man can read the label.

It says...

(Are you ready for this?)

(Are you sure?)

(This is bad!)

(It's not even a Blonde Joke!)

(You know you could just click off
    and not read the punch line....)

(You can still delete it)

(You know you're gonna be sorry)

(Last chance)

(OK, here it is)

It says,

"Hair Spray -
    Restores life to dead hair, adds permanent wave."

Larry
    runroom_x.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was in a bar one Saturday night, when a big, mean biker-looking dude walked in. He looked like he was cruising for a fight, but the size and evil look on his face told me that he wouldn't find a dance pardner in that bar.
    He sat down at the bar and ordered a beer. The room grew quiet. After a while, he turned to his left and bellowed, "Everyone on that side of the room is a son-of-a-betch!". The room remained quiet.
    Soon, he turned to his right and bellowed "Everyone on that side of the room is a fraggot!" Again, silence. Hearing a chair scuff the floor, he spun around on his bar stool and shouted to a fellow who had gotten out the chair, "Where in the hill do you think you're going?!". A rather effiminate fellow said:

"I'm just getting on the right side of the room."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    a farmer walked into a bar,ordered a beer ,got a smoke out but had no lighter. the bartend gave him one from a huge lighter behind the counter. the farmer ask where he got that lighter? the bartend answered,from the genie in that bottle over there. the farmer picked the bottle up and out popped the genie,sayingyou have 1 wish. the farmer replied i want a million bucks.the genie said go home and find your wish.the farmer drove as fast as he could and when he arrived home he seen a million white ducks all over his farm,he turned around and went back to town and told the bartend ,hey , i said a million bucks not ducks. the bartend said ,you don't think i ask for a 12 inch bic do ya[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Two little potatoes are standing
    on the street corner. One is a
    prostitute.

How can you tell which one is the prostitute?

You're gonna love it...

It's the one with the little sticker that says...

I - DA - HO
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The day finally arrived; Forrest Gump dies and goes to Heaven. He is at the Pearly Gates, met by St. Peter himself. However, the gates are closed and Forrest approaches the Gatekeeper. St. Peter says, "Well, Forrest, it's certainly good to see you. We have heard a lot about you. I must tell you, though, that the place is filling up fast, and we've been administering an entrance examination for everyone. The test is short, but you have pass it before you can get into Heaven." Forrest responds, "It shor is good to be here , St. Peter, sir. But nobody ever tolt me about any entrance exam. Shor hope the test ain't too hard; life was a big enough test as it was." St. Peter goes on, "Yes, I know, Forrest, but the test is only three questions.

First: What two days of the week begin with the letter T?
    Second: How many seconds are there in a year?
    Third: What is God's first name?"

Forrest leaves to think the questions over. He returns the next day and sees St. Peter who waves him up and says, "Now that you have had a chance to think the questions over, tell me your answers."

Forrest says, "Well, the first one -- which two days in the week begin with the letter "T"? Shucks, that one's easy. That'd be Today and Tomorrow." The Saint's eyes open wide and he exclaims, "Forrest, that's not what I was thinking, but you do have a point, and I guess I didn't specify, so I'll give you credit for that answer.

How about the next one?" asks St. Peter. "How many seconds in a year?" "Now that one's harder," says Forrest, "but I thunk and thunk about that and I guess the only answer can be twelve." Astounded, St. Peter says, "Twelve? Twelve!? Forrest, how in Heaven's name could you come up with twelve seconds in a year?" Forrest says "Shucks, there's gotta be twelve: January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd. . ." "Hold it, " interrupts St. Peter. "I see where you're going with this, and I see your point, though that wasn't quite what I had in mind.....but I'll have to give you credit for that one, too.

Let's go on with the third and final question. Can you tell me God's first name"? "Sure" Forrest replied, "its Andy." Andy?!" exclaimed an exasperated and frustrated St. Peter. "Ok, I can understand how you came up with your answers to my first two questions, but just how in the world did you come up with the name Andy as the first name of God?" "Shucks, that was the easiest one of all," Forrest replied. "I learnt it from the song. . . ."ANDY WALKS WITH ME, ANDY TALKS WITH ME, ANDY TELLS ME I AM HIS OWN. . . ."

St. Peter opened the Pearly Gates and said: "Run Forrest, run."

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The husband was getting his underwear out of his drawer. He asked his wife, "Honey why did you put powder in my underwear? His wife replied, "That's not powder, that's Miracle Gro"

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, not liberty to purchase power."
    Benjamin Franklin, 1785
    123div.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was riding to work yesterday when I observed a female driver cut right in front of a pickup truck, causing the driver to swerve onto the shoulder to avoid hitting her. This evidently angered the driver enough that he hung his arm out his window and gave the woman the finger.

"Man, that guy is stupid," I thought to myself. I always smile nicely and wave in a sheepish manner whenever a female does anything to me in traffic and here's why: I drive 48 miles each way every day to work; that's 96 miles each day. Of these, 16 miles each way are bumper-to-bumper. Most of the bumper-to-bumper is on an 8-lane highway. There are 7 cars every 40 feet for 32 miles. That works out to be 982 cars every mile, or 31,424 cars.

Even though the rest of the 32 miles is not bumper-to-bumper, I figure I pass at least another 4,000 cars. That brings the number to something like 36,000 cars that I pass every day. Statistically, females drive half of these. That's 18,000 women drivers! In any given group of females, 1 in 28 has PMS. That's 642. According to Cosmopolitan, 70% describe their love life as dissatisfying or unrewarding. That's 449. According to the National Institute of Health, 22% of all females have seriously considered suicide or homicide. That's 98. And 34% describe men as their biggest problem. That's 33. According to the National Rifle Association, 5% of all females carry weapons, and this number is increasing.

That means that every single day, I drive past at least one female who has a lousy love life, thinks men are her biggest problem, has seriously considered suicide or homicide, has PMS, and is armed.

Give her the finger? .... I don't think so!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A young blonde woman was driving through the Florida everglades while
    on vacation. She wanted to take home a pair of genuine alligator shoes in
    the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local
    vendors were asking. After becoming very frustrated with the attitude of
    one of the shopkeepers, the young blonde declared, 'Well then, maybe I'll
    just go out and catch my own alligator and get a pair of shoes for free!'
    The shopkeeper said with a sly smile, 'Well little lady, why don't you
    go on and give it a try?' The blonde headed off to the swamp, determined
    to catch an alligator. Later in the day, as the shopkeeper is driving
    >> home, he spots the same young woman standing waist deep in the murky
    water, shotgun in hand. As he grinds his car to a stop, he sees a huge
    9-foot gator swim ming r apidly toward her. With lightning reflexes, the
    blond takes aim, shoots the creature and hauls it up onto the slippery
    bank. Nearby were 7 more dead gators, all lying belly up. The
    shopkeeper stood on the bank, watching in silent amazement. The blonde
    struggles mightily and manages to flip the gator onto its back. Rolling
    her eyes heavenward, she screams in frustration: ' WELL CRAP ! THIS
    ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO!'
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Near Fredericksburg, Texas, where there is a large German-speaking population, a farmer walking down a country road notices a man drinking from his pond, with his hand.

The old German man shouts: 'Trink das wasser nicht. Die Kuehe haben drin gesheissen.'

Which means: 'Don't drink the water, the cows have crapped in it.'

The man shouts back: 'I'm from New York and just down here campaigning for Obama, I can't understand you. Please speak in English.'

The old German man says: 'Use two hands, you'll get more.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A husband and a wife are trying to set up a password for their new computer.

The husband puts in MyBallPark Frank and the wife falls on the floor laughing because on the screen it says, Error not long enough.[:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Jake was dying. His wife, Becky, was maintaining a candlelight vigil by his side. She held his fragile hand, tears running down her face. Her praying roused him from his slumber. He looked up and his pale lips began to move slightly.

"Becky my darling," he whispered. "Hush my love," she said. "Rest, don't talk." He was insistent. "Becky," he said in his tired voice, "I have something that I must confess." "There's nothing to confess," replied the weeping Becky, "everything's all right, go to sleep." "No, no. I must die in peace, Becky. I ... I slept with your sister, your best friend, her best friend and your mother!"

"I know, my sweet one" whispered Becky, "now get some rest and let the poison work."

signew.JPG
    aniGif.gif
    "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."

Visit
    http://www.cafepress.com/RightToBearArms for great Second Amendment Merchandise!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was talking to a friend of mine's little girl, and she said she wanted to be President some day.

Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were President,

what would be the first thing you would do?" She replied, "I'd
    give food and houses to all the homeless people." "Wow - what a worthy goal!" I told her. "You
    don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow, pull weeds,
    and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then, I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy
    hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food or a new house." She thought that over for a few
    moments because she's only 6 years old. And while her Mom glared at me, the young child looked me straight in the
    eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"

And I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party." Her folks still aren't talking to me.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The first time I read this quote, I thought it was
    Dangerously true. Then I really started pondering it and thought how would
    This apply to our own lives/careers? Let's look at it again to see how
    Absurd it is.

* You couldn't get a job at McDonalds and
    Become district manager
    After 143 days of experience.

* You couldn't become chief of surgery
    After 143 days of experience of being a surgeon.

* You couldn't get a job as a teacher and be
    The superintendent after 143 days of experience.

* You couldn't join the military and become a
    Colonel after a 143 days of experience.

* You couldn't get a job as a reporter and
    Become the nightly news anchor after 143 days of experience.

BUT....
    * 'From the time Barack Obama was sworn in
    As a United State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a
    Presidential exploratory committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the
    Senate.

* That's how many days the Senate was
    Actually in session and working.

* After 143 days of work experience, Obama
    Believed he was ready to be Commander In Chief,
    Leader of the Free World, and fill the shoes of Abraham
    Lincoln,FDR, JFK and Ronald Reagan. 143 days?

We all have to start somewhere. The senate is a
    Good start, but after 143 days, that's all it is - a start.

AND, strangely, a large sector of the American
    Public seems to feel comfortable with this and
    Are campaigning for him.

We wouldn't accept this in our own line of work,
    Yet some are OK with this
    For the President of the United States of America?
  • Options
    edited November -1

Three men - a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden and a
    White Trash Biker are all walking together one day.

They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.
    'I will give each ofyou one wish, which is three wishes in total',
    says the Genie.

The Canadian says, 'I am a farmer and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada '

POOF! With=2 0the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever fertile for farming.

Osama was amazed, so he said, 'I want a wall around Afghanistan , Palestine , Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Americans or Canadians
    can come into our precious land.'

POOF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

The Biker says, 'I am very curious.
    Please tell me more about this wall.'

The Genie explains, 'Well, it's about 5,000 feet high, 5oo feet thick and completely surrounds the country. Nothing can get in or out;
    it's virtually impenetrable.'

The Biker sits down on his Harley, cracks a beer, lites a cigar,
    smiles and says,

'Fill it with water.'
  • Options
    edited November -1
    An Israeli doctor said to a medical conference, "Medicine in my country is so advanced, we can take a kidney out of one person, put it into another and have him looking for work in six weeks!"

The German doctor stood up and said, "Well medicine in my county is so advanced, we can take a lung out of one person and put it into another and have him looking for work in four weeks"

The Russian doctor got up and said "My country is even more advanced, we can remove half a heart from one person, put it into another person, and have them both looking for work in just two weeks!"

Not to be outdone, the American doctor stood up and addressed the conference, "Well," he said, "My country is so far advanced in medicine, we can take an jerk out of Chicago, put him in the White House, and have half the country looking for work in 24 hours!"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Having reached the age of 65, I went to apply for Social Security
    last week.
    After waiting in line for a very long time, I finally got to the counter.
    The woman there asked me for my driver's license to verify my age. I
    looked in my pockets and realized, to my great dismay, that I had left my
    wallet on the night stand in my bedroom. I told the lady that I was very sorry,
    but I seemed to have left my wallet at home.
    "I'll have to go get it and come back later," I said.
    At that point, she said to me, "Unbutton your shirt."
    I was confused, but I opened my shirt, revealing lots of curly silver hair.
    She said, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me," and,
    with that, she promptly processed my application.
    When I got home, I couldn't wait to tell my wife about my experience at
    the Social Security Office. She listened to the whole story and then
    said, "You should have dropped your pants . . . you might have gotten
    disability, too."

Larry
    binladen.gifShowLetter.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A woman is in bed with her lover, who also happens to be her husband's best friend.

They make love for hours and, afterwards, while they're just lying there, the phone rings. Since it's the woman's house, she picks up the receiver. The best friend listens, only hearing her side of the conversation:

"Hello? Oh, hi... I'm so glad that you called... Really? That's wonderful.... Well, I'm happy to hear you're having such a great time... Oh, that sounds terrific... Thanks. Okay. Bye bye."

She hangs up the telephone and her lover asks, "Who was that?"

"Oh" she replies, "That was my husband telling me all about the wonderful time he's having on his fishing trip with you."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target.
    Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target.

Dear Mrs. Gassman,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store.. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Gassman, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted in a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him, he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where t he antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

And last, but not least:

15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A U.S. Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist who was badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state. The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road. I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who got what he deserved. And he yelled back that Barack Obama is a lying, good-for-nothing, left wing Commie who isn't even an American. So I said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian! He retaliated by yelling, "Oh yeah? Well, so does Nancy Pelosi!"

"And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The Navy found they had too many officers and decided to offer an early retirement bonus. They promised any officer who volunteered for retirement a bonus of $1,000 for every inch measured in a straight line between any two parts of his body.

The officer got to choose what those two points would be. The first officer who accepted, asked that he be measured from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. He was measured at six feet and walked out with a bonus of $72,000.

The second officer who accepted was a little smarter and asked to be measured from the tip of his outstretched hands to his toes. He walked out with $96,000.

The third one was a grisly old Chief who, when asked where he would like to be measured replied, "from the tip of my weenie to my
    testicles."

It was suggested by the pension man that he might want to reconsider, explaining about the nice big checks the previous two officers had received But the old Chief insisted and they decided to go along with him, providing the measurement was taken by a medical officer.
    The medical officer arrived and instructed the Chief to "drop 'em," which he did. The medical officer placed the tape measure on the tip of the Chief's weenie and began to work back.

Oh Man!" he suddenly exclaimed, "Where are your testicles?"
    The old Chief calmly replied...

"Vietnam."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Three brothers were laid off at the sawmill. They loaded up in the truck and went looking for another job. They tried every place in town but no one was hiring. As a last resort, one suggested they try the airport. The first brother went in the managers office and asked for a job. "What skills do you have?" the manager asked. "Well, I worked at the sawmill for 20 years" said the brother. "I'm sorry, we don't have anything for you" said the manager. The second brother went in and heard the same response. The third brother said "I might as well go ask, too." A while later he came out and said "I got a job!". The first brother said "Why in the world would he hire you and not us?" The third brother said "Well, I told him I was a pilot."
    The second brother said "Yea, but you can't pile it 'til we saw it!"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Guy goes in an adult store and asks for an inflatable doll.
    Guy behind the counter says, "Male or female?"
    Customer says, "Female"
    Counter guy asks, "Black or white?"
    Customer says, "White"
    Counter guy asks, "Christian or Muslim?"
    Customer says, "What the hell does religion have to do with it?"
    Counter guy says, "The Muslim one blows itself up."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This may belong in the political section but wanted everyone to see it. read it with a sense of humor.

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below.
    She shouted to him, 'Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am.'
    The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, 'You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.'
    She rolled her eyes and said, 'You must be a Republican.'
    'I am,' replied the man. 'How did you know?'
    'Well,' answered the balloonist, 'everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me.'
    The man smiled and responded, 'You must be a Democrat.'
    'I am,' replied the balloonist. 'How did you know?'
    'Well,' said the man, 'you don't know where you are or where you are going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A little girl asked her Mom, 'Mom, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Mom replies, 'No, because she is in heat.'

'What's that mean?' asked the child.

'Go ask your father. I think he's in the garage.'

The little girl goes to the garage and says, 'Dad, may I take Belle for a walk around the block? I asked mom, but she said the dog was in heat, and to come to you.'

Dad said, 'Bring Belle over here.' He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent, and said 'OK, you can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time round the block..'

The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash. Surprised, dad asked, 'Where's Belle?'

The little girl said, 'She ran out of gas about halfway down the block, so another dog is pushing her home.'
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Polite Way to Call Someone a buzzard after Playing Golf

A guy was getting ready to tee off on the first hole when a second golfer approached and asked if he could join him. The first said that he usually played alone, but agreed to the twosome.

They were even after the first few holes. The second guy said, "We're about evenly matched, how about playing for five bucks a hole?" The first guy said that he wasn't much for betting, but agreed to the terms.

The second guy won the remaining sixteen holes with ease.

As they were walking the eighteenth green, the second guy was busy counting his $80.00. He confessed that he was the pro at a neighboring course and liked to pick on suckers. The first fellow revealed that he was the Parish Priest.

The pro, now flustered and apologetic, offered to return the money. The Priest said, "No, you won fair and square and I was foolish to bet with you. You keep your winnings."

The pro said, "Well, Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

The Priest said, "You could come to Mass on Sunday and make a donation. And, if you want to bring your mother and father along, I'll marry them while they're there.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This lady wakes up one morning to find a gorilla in her tree. She looks
    in her phone book and finds a gorilla removal service.
    When she asks if they can remove the gorilla, the service guy
    asks, "Is it a male or female?"
    "Male," she replies.
    "Oh yeah, we can do it. I'll be right there," he states.
    An hour later, the service guy shows up with a stick, a Chihuahua, a
    shotgun, and a pair of handcuffs. He then gives the woman some
    instructions.

"I'm going to climb this tree and poke the gorilla with the stick until
    he falls out of the tree. When he does, the trained Chihuahua will bite
    the gorilla's testicles off. The gorilla will then cross his hands to
    protect himself, allowing you to put the handcuffs on him."
    The woman asks, "What do I do with the shotgun?"
    The service guy replies, "If I fall out of the tree before
    the gorilla does, shoot the Chihuahua."

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, not liberty to purchase power."
    Benjamin Franklin, 1785
    123div.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T MESS WITH OLD PEOPLE

The Parking Ticket
    Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.
    Well, for example,
    the other day my wife and I went into town and went into a shop.
    We were only in there for about 5 minutes.
    When we came out, there was a cop writing out
    a parking ticket.
    We went up to him and said, 'Come on man, how about giving
    a senior citizen a break?'
    He ignored us and continued writing the ticket.
    I called him a Nazi turd. He glared at me and started
    writing another ticket for having worn tires.
    So my wife called him a poop-head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and the car had an Obama sticker.
    We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I had to clean it up a little.....

Whores & Hockey Players.
    A man in a Florida supermarket tries to buy half a head of lettuce. The
    very young produce assistant tells him that they sell only whole heads
    of lettuce. The man persists and asks to see the manager. The boy says
    he'll ask his manager about it.

Walking into the back room, the boy said to his manager,
    "Some " A hole" wants to buy half a head of lettuce."
    As he finished his sentence, he turned to find the man standing right
    behind him, So he added, "And this gentleman has kindly offered to buy
    the other half."

The manager approved the deal, and the man went on his way. Later the
    manager said to the boy, "I was impressed with the way you got yourself
    out of that situation earlier.
    We like people who think on their feet here. Where are you from, son?"

'Canada, sir,' the boy replied.
    "Well, why did you leave Canada ?" the manager asked.

The boy said, 'Sir, there's nothing but whores and hockey players up there.'
    'Really?' said the manager. 'My wife is from Canada '

'No " Sttt?" replied the boy.
    'Who'd she play for?'

• Options
    edited November -1
    WHY SENIORS STILL NEED NEWSPAPERS

I was visiting my daughter last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper.

"This is the 21st century," she said. We don't waste money on newspapers. Here, use my iPad."

I can tell you this...that fly never knew what hit him.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This guy dies and goes to heaven. St. Peter meets him at the gate and took him into a great, beautiful, magnificent building. The guy notices clocks everywhere. He asks St. Peter what the clocks are for.

St. Peter says that each person on earth has a clock. Not for their death but for how many times they lied in their lives.

The guy goes to one clock and it read zero on the clock. He asked whose clock this one was.

St. Peter said it was Sister Teresas clock. She told no lies.

The guy then asked about a clock that said two lies.

St. Peter said that the clock was Abe Lincolns clock. For he only told two lies.

The guy then thought a few seconds. He said I would like to see John Kerry's clock.

St. Peter said, We don't keep that one in here, we keep it in the entrance way, we needed a fan in that room.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    sorry about the > i did not have time to takem out [V]

The Rev. Al Sharpton

Rev. Al Sharpton got out of the shower and was drying off when he looked in the mirror and noticed he was white from the neck up to the top of his head. In sheer panic and fearing he was turning white and might have to start working for a living, he called his doctor and told him of his problem.
    >
    >
    >
    > The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately. After an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of brown liquid, gave it to Rev. Al, and told him to drink it all.
    >
    >
    >
    > Rev. Al drank the concoction and replied, 'That tasted like oatmeal!'
    >
    >
    >
    > The doctor replied, 'It was, you were a quart low.'