In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

??? to kill the other testicle...

2»

Comments

• Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,133 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by swampgut
    Hold on a minute, you shot off a testicle?

How did I miss that story?

yes where the f was i>>>

and I just don't know what to say when it comes to another guys nads. Moderator, can i say nads ???
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,133 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And c'mon Lorcin/Raven/... owners spend Two hundred more now or have Two less later.
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You should sue yourself for medical malpractice.
  • Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MudderChuck
    Was this you in the newspaper today? Before you do anything drastic, call the Guinness Book of world records.
    testicel.jpg
    I can't help but notice that the guy in your photo appears to be both pained and proud of himself. Proud as in doing himself proud ... rather than like a proud gelding! Guess though if he surrenders the last nut ... he would perhaps really be: "doing himself proud"???

That photo seems rather personal and all, but I imagine it being Doc Spartacus he is tickled pink that he could expose himself. I mean the photo of his face ( and all ).

I'd imagine one of those heavy-duty two-sheeled wheelbarrels is the top of his shopping list.

I'll bet that he'd not mind much receiving it sooner than this coming Christmas either!

If you would convery our thanks and our concern for him as well as best wishes for what lies ahead for him, we'd appreciate.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Wow, this needs to be places on Dr.Oz's TV show, with pictures and audio for the ladies afternoon viewing pleasure.

That is a great idea!

Has anyone rung-up the staff to suggest that notion?

Excellent idea. [:0] [;)] [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gbeggrow
    Silly story on this topic...few years back I had to have surgery on my "equipment" and the urologist told me that if there was a problem once they got in there that they might have to remove one but could put in a prosthetic one. I said (with a straight face) fair enough but I'd like you to add two while your at it for a total of three so I can go on tour with the circus. There was a moment of awkward silence until I gave the little Asian man a "just kidding". [;)][:D]

That story is really getting "low"!

What sort did the urologist offer you? Teflon?

Imagine it'd work replacing them first one with brass or steel substitutes. Guess one of metal would quickly encourage a guy to off the second of the "originals" quickly. Talk about difficulty walking. Imagine walking down steps and such!!!

Might not want to have two or more that threw sparks either.

Yeah I heard that ... one would then be referred to as "Sparky" without a doubt. What the heck, that would be rather unique.
    Rigged-up with some forethought ... one could save quite a lot on flashlight batteries, even toss aside the flashlights ad hoc. [:0] [;)] [B)]

A midnight stroll would probably not be a sight to behold? [V] [:(] [:(!]