In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Joshmb1982 here is your facts

IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
They kill to kill take a good look wander around here for a while pay close attention to the dogs that are dead and all the animals not even eaten, or the doe that was killed her two unborn fetuses ripped out and there hearts eaten thats all..... They kill to kill I have seen it first hand been there done that tired of it, They need managed PERIOD.
http://www.saveelk.com/wolf_002.htm
«1

Comments

  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    managed yes. i never denied that. i said extermination was wrong. not managment
  • IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    managed yes. i never denied that. i said extermination was wrong. not managment


    Look at the damn site there is no way you went through all them pics that quick, My quarrel with you is they kill to kill.
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    im watching it now. give me a sec
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 19,356 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idahordnk
    They kill to kill take a good look wander around here for a while pay close attention to the dogs that are dead and all the animals not even eaten, or the doe that was killed here two un born fetuses ripped out and there hearts eaten thats all..... They kill to kill I have seen it first hand been there done that tired of it, They need managed PERIOD.
    http://www.saveelk.com/wolf_002.htm
    sounds like they like hearts...kinda like humans only eating backstraps from deer.
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    ok. question. how big of an area did that slide show cover? im not denying the "sport kills" im asking was that all done in one county? or did they search over much of the west to find all that?
  • IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    That is Idaho and Montana, read the site
  • IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    ok. question. how big of an area did that slide show cover? im not denying the "sport kills" im asking was that all done in one county? or did they search over much of the west to find all that?


    But you did deny them earlier in another thread you said that has been proved BS
  • IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reloader44mag
    quote:Originally posted by idahordnk
    They kill to kill take a good look wander around here for a while pay close attention to the dogs that are dead and all the animals not even eaten, or the doe that was killed here two un born fetuses ripped out and there hearts eaten thats all..... They kill to kill I have seen it first hand been there done that tired of it, They need managed PERIOD.
    http://www.saveelk.com/wolf_002.htm
    sounds like they like hearts...kinda like humans only eating backstraps from deer.



    Right then we take the whole deer home and have it processed[?] Where ya goin with this
  • 00buck00buck Member Posts: 718 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That video reminds me of the government.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    ok. question. how big of an area did that slide show cover? im not denying the "sport kills" im asking was that all done in one county? or did they search over much of the west to find all that?



    This is the entire region...not a localized phenomenon.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idahordnk
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    ok. question. how big of an area did that slide show cover? im not denying the "sport kills" im asking was that all done in one county? or did they search over much of the west to find all that?


    But you did deny them earlier in another thread you said that has been proved BS




    Bingo...
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    well then i guess i learned something new today then. heres a thought thtough. animals go for what is the most nuetrisious(sp) right? bears start to only eat the heads and eggs from the salmon and whatnot. sad as it is to think about. the fetus and everything with it is a extremely vitimin and mineral rich food source. also. if youve ever watched a show on preditors eating they usually start with the hindquarters. thats were the most meat is so its easiet to rip meat off in a hurry
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    quote:Originally posted by idahordnk
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    ok. question. how big of an area did that slide show cover? im not denying the "sport kills" im asking was that all done in one county? or did they search over much of the west to find all that?


    But you did deny them earlier in another thread you said that has been proved BS




    Bingo...


    bingo. you caught me in one mistake where i was uninformed. ive caught you being outright decietfull. whats your point?
  • IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    well then i guess i learned something new today then. heres a thought thtough. animals go for what is the most nuetrisious(sp) right? bears start to only eat the heads and eggs from the salmon and whatnot. sad as it is to think about. the fetus and everything with it is a extremely vitimin and mineral rich food source. also. if youve ever watched a show on preditors eating they usually start with the hindquarters. thats were the most meat is so its easiet to rip meat off in a hurry



    So what! the point is they kill to kill and people like you and Algore dont get it. When you dont live with and see what they do you couldnt possibly understand. There is no completing the "circle of life" or conservation with a beast such as this, We need the power to manage them and keep them in check. not some Damn animal rights tree hugger that hopes one day he can come out west and see a wolf( not name callin there) but that is the bottom line[:)]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    quote:Originally posted by idahordnk
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    ok. question. how big of an area did that slide show cover? im not denying the "sport kills" im asking was that all done in one county? or did they search over much of the west to find all that?


    But you did deny them earlier in another thread you said that has been proved BS




    Bingo...


    bingo. you caught me in one mistake where i was uninformed. ive caught you being outright decietfull. whats your point?




    No you haven't...like I said. Get your facts straight. Quit looking for evidence to support your preconceived ideas and start looking for the truth...much of which can be found right here on GB. I live here...
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    i dont have to come out west to see a wolf. ill probly never be fortunate enough to make it out west anyways[V] and i said i learned something new with that. i didnt know they did that.


    ahh hell. enough games for one night. 4 am comes way to quick.
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    yes i have eric. ive asked a few simple questions and youve skated around them. answearing what proved your point and ignoring what didnt. ill bring it back up when i get home tomarrow
  • pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    yes i have eric. ive asked a few simple questions and youve skated around them. answearing what proved your point and ignoring what didnt. ill bring it back up when i get home tomarrow


    You are accusing one of the most stand-up guys I have ever met in my life as a liar!

    You're from Connecticut? WTH are you up to with this discussion? I live here in Idaho and can't seem to figure out what you are trying to prove here.

    There is a quota on these wolves, the Fish and game need help controlling the wolves they introduced to the area, therefore, they opened a season to hunt them.

    The dept. of Fish and Game has opened this hunt. What do you expect to accomplish with your google search out there on the east coast?

    Sorry. but your posts seem pretty ridiculous.

    Here is an Idaho wolf, 40 to 100 lbs.?
    wolflarge.jpg

    Another Idaho wolf
    wolflarge2.jpg

    Here is a couple more "little" wolves in Idaho
    wolves_sleds.jpg

    But you did research on the internet... so your info. must be true!
  • dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    [8D] pietro, that second one, the black one would make a nice rug![:)]
  • 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 15,200
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pietro75
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    yes i have eric. ive asked a few simple questions and youve skated around them. answearing what proved your point and ignoring what didnt. ill bring it back up when i get home tomarrow


    You are accusing one of the most stand-up guys I have ever met in my life as a liar!

    You're from Connecticut? WTH are you up to with this discussion? I live here in Idaho and can't seem to figure out what you are trying to prove here.

    There is a quota on these wolves, the Fish and game need help controlling the wolves they introduced to the area, therefore, they opened a season to hunt them.

    The dept. of Fish and Game has opened this hunt. What do you expect to accomplish with your google search out there on the east coast?

    Sorry. but your posts seem pretty ridiculous.

    Here is an Idaho wolf, 40 to 100 lbs.?
    wolflarge.jpg

    Another Idaho wolf
    wolflarge2.jpg

    Here is a couple more "little" wolves in Idaho
    wolves_sleds.jpg

    But you did research on the internet... so your info. must be true!




    Honestly, I'm surprised someone hasn't screamed "photoshop" on those pics. I believe they're real, but some here would call BS on them at the drop of a hat.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    No photo shop here.

    I just don't understand why a guy from Ct. is posing any type of defense for these predators in our state. Other than for the sake of conflict and an arguement.
  • pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    I am starting to go south on this subhject as it is very sensitive for me.


    Check out this site and tell me what you think.

    http://saveelk.com/
  • WCIWCI Member Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had no idea wolves got that large, or could dance as it appears in picture.
  • MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
    Do you dudes have different website or is that it. It has no creditablity with me as there are some great forms of misinformation. Another thing do you fellas know if these kills are compensatory or addative? By that I mean the animals killed do not effect population projections or is it addative it adds to mortality. Some big statistical question I have, that were partly answered in a Idaho fish and game report that was over 100 pages just an fyi.

    Josh I recon if you want a open mind go back and search the old topics. You will get a good look at who you are dealing the proof is in the pudding also you can read different things. If you want some positives email me when I get back from work I can give you a few sources. Of course ECC and Storm will call them communist propaganda without I suspect even reading them.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mossbergboogie
    Do you dudes have different website or is that it. It has no creditablity with me as there are some great forms of misinformation. Another thing do you fellas know if these kills are compensatory or addative? By that I mean the animals killed do not effect population projections or is it addative it adds to mortality. Some big statistical question I have, that were partly answered in a Idaho fish and game report that was over 100 pages just an fyi.

    Josh I recon if you want a open mind go back and search the old topics. You will get a good look at who you are dealing the proof is in the pudding also you can read different things. If you want some positives email me when I get back from work I can give you a few sources. Of course ECC and Storm will call them communist propaganda without I suspect even reading them.




    What's up with the name change???
  • coledigger4coledigger4 Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idahordnk
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    well then i guess i learned something new today then. heres a thought thtough. animals go for what is the most nuetrisious(sp) right? bears start to only eat the heads and eggs from the salmon and whatnot. sad as it is to think about. the fetus and everything with it is a extremely vitimin and mineral rich food source. also. if youve ever watched a show on preditors eating they usually start with the hindquarters. thats were the most meat is so its easiet to rip meat off in a hurry


    At least your State is getting to thin the damn things out. Wyoming is stuck with them. When they introduced them, the wolves were only going to be in Yellowstone, period. Now they are all over Wyoming and it has been proven that the elk heards are suffering. This is total crap. If those East and West coast people want them, they can have ours, all of them I hope. I am starting to think that the Fish and Wildlife service from Washington really are planning on turning Wyoming into a National Park.


    So what! the point is they kill to kill and people like you and Algore dont get it. When you dont live with and see what they do you couldnt possibly understand. There is no completing the "circle of life" or conservation with a beast such as this, We need the power to manage them and keep them in check. not some Damn animal rights tree hugger that hopes one day he can come out west and see a wolf( not name callin there) but that is the bottom line[:)]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Dogs are dogs.
    ALL of will kill for sport. Coyotes kill for sport too.

    Ever seen a yote kill mice to just kill them?

    Wolves kill for sport too. What sense did it make to "re-introduce" them to an area they were extinct from? This was only a hippie wanna-be feel-good move. Humans can manage deer/elk/moose herds JUST fine without them.

    What will happen is: since herds are seeing a serious decline and tags are becoming limited as an effect, in the future tags will be even less plentiful and only the "rich" will be able to afford to hunt. This not only flys in the face of game management, but gun control too, IMO.
  • MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freemind
    Dogs are dogs.
    ALL of will kill for sport. Coyotes kill for sport too.

    Ever seen a yote kill mice to just kill them?

    Wolves kill for sport too. What sense did it make to "re-introduce" them to an area they were extinct from? This was only a hippie wanna-be feel-good move. Humans can manage deer/elk/moose herds JUST fine without them.

    What will happen is: since herds are seeing a serious decline and tags are becoming limited as an effect, in the future tags will be even less plentiful and only the "rich" will be able to afford to hunt. This not only flys in the face of game management, but gun control too, IMO.


    Tags are reduced aye, but do you care to back that up with factual evidence, directly to wolves. Other than the same old but but before sentence. I doubt very few self identified hippies were even part of the re-introdution, but if thats what it takes to keep one angry then I suppose it is working for ya.
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pietro75
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    yes i have eric. ive asked a few simple questions and youve skated around them. answearing what proved your point and ignoring what didnt. ill bring it back up when i get home tomarrow


    You are accusing one of the most stand-up guys I have ever met in my life as a liar!

    You're from Connecticut? WTH are you up to with this discussion? I live here in Idaho and can't seem to figure out what you are trying to prove here.

    There is a quota on these wolves, the Fish and game need help controlling the wolves they introduced to the area, therefore, they opened a season to hunt them.

    The dept. of Fish and Game has opened this hunt. What do you expect to accomplish with your google search out there on the east coast?

    Sorry. but your posts seem pretty ridiculous.

    Here is an Idaho wolf, 40 to 100 lbs.?
    wolflarge.jpg

    Another Idaho wolf
    wolflarge2.jpg

    Here is a couple more "little" wolves in Idaho
    wolves_sleds.jpg

    But you did research on the internet... so your info. must be true!




    to put it simply. yes. or at least dogeing and weaving to make the facts fit what he thinks.
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pietro75
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    yes i have eric. ive asked a few simple questions and youve skated around them. answearing what proved your point and ignoring what didnt. ill bring it back up when i get home tomarrow


    You are accusing one of the most stand-up guys I have ever met in my life as a liar!

    You're from Connecticut? WTH are you up to with this discussion? I live here in Idaho and can't seem to figure out what you are trying to prove here.

    There is a quota on these wolves, the Fish and game need help controlling the wolves they introduced to the area, therefore, they opened a season to hunt them.

    The dept. of Fish and Game has opened this hunt. What do you expect to accomplish with your google search out there on the east coast?

    Sorry. but your posts seem pretty ridiculous.

    Here is an Idaho wolf, 40 to 100 lbs.?
    wolflarge.jpg

    Another Idaho wolf
    wolflarge2.jpg

    Here is a couple more "little" wolves in Idaho
    wolves_sleds.jpg

    But you did research on the internet... so your info. must be true!




    and listen here buddy. find just one of my posts where i said i was all out against hunting wolves. please. prove me a liar. find one. i said i am against the all out extermination of them. regulated hunting is a nessasity(sp) as is regulated hunting of every other species of wildlife on the planet. quit putting words in my mouth, open your eyes and actually read what i am trying to say.
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    They should be exterminated period. There is no need for them to cull the weak and diseased with out wildlife services we have now. They are not needed to control the population growth of game animals, that is what we have hunters for [:D]
  • agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idahordnk
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    well then i guess i learned something new today then. heres a thought thtough. animals go for what is the most nuetrisious(sp) right? bears start to only eat the heads and eggs from the salmon and whatnot. sad as it is to think about. the fetus and everything with it is a extremely vitimin and mineral rich food source. also. if youve ever watched a show on preditors eating they usually start with the hindquarters. thats were the most meat is so its easiet to rip meat off in a hurry



    So what! the point is they kill to kill and people like you and Algore dont get it. When you dont live with and see what they do you couldnt possibly understand. There is no completing the "circle of life" or conservation with a beast such as this, We need the power to manage them and keep them in check. not some Damn animal rights tree hugger that hopes one day he can come out west and see a wolf( not name callin there) but that is the bottom line[:)]



    And you have no blame in the decline of the Elk population in certain areas by shooting cows in November while they are carrying a fetus. That's 2 Elk for the price of one. What a schmuck. Oh, in case you haven't heard, I have already killed more wolves than you'll ever see in your lifetime.
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    They should be exterminated period.


    as im sure you feel everything that hase upset you should be
  • MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
    http://fwp.mt.gov/content/getItem.aspx?id=36743

    Eat your hearts out fellas, It took me forever to read this thing last time. Pretty heavy on the jargon side too. Of course most of you will not read it. It will not sway opinions either, but help some into an understanding. Look if you hate critters because they kill things lets start blasting eagles, damn things eat ducks. Rip the heads right off and in front of ya.
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    They should be exterminated period.


    as im sure you feel everything that hase upset you should be
    no, some things should have to live in extreme pain and agony for the terror they create, i.e. pedophiles.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mossbergboogie

    Tags are reduced aye, but do you care to back that up with factual evidence, directly to wolves. Other than the same old but but before sentence. I doubt very few self identified hippies were even part of the re-introdution, but if thats what it takes to keep one angry then I suppose it is working for ya.


    It doesn't matter what evidence I put forth, guys like you will ALLWAYS say the source isn't "credible". There is never enough evidence for your type.

    The proof is in the pudding, or so they say. Guys that actually HUNT are seeing less. Tags alotments are REDUCED. Wolves ARE killing the herds off. WHO in their right mind would want a preditor introduced into an area that hunting was ALLREADY keeping numbers in check? I will tell you, only fools and tree huggers would want what was done.
  • IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by aglore
    quote:Originally posted by idahordnk
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    well then i guess i learned something new today then. heres a thought thtough. animals go for what is the most nuetrisious(sp) right? bears start to only eat the heads and eggs from the salmon and whatnot. sad as it is to think about. the fetus and everything with it is a extremely vitimin and mineral rich food source. also. if youve ever watched a show on preditors eating they usually start with the hindquarters. thats were the most meat is so its easiet to rip meat off in a hurry





    So what! the point is they kill to kill and people like you and Algore dont get it. When you dont live with and see what they do you couldnt possibly understand. There is no completing the "circle of life" or conservation with a beast such as this, We need the power to manage them and keep them in check. not some Damn animal rights tree hugger that hopes one day he can come out west and see a wolf( not name callin there) but that is the bottom line[:)]



    And you have no blame in the decline of the Elk population in certain areas by shooting cows in November while they are carrying a fetus. That's 2 Elk for the price of one. What a schmuck. Oh, in case you haven't heard, I have already killed more wolves than you'll ever see in your lifetime.




    O I have heard I know your a trapper, And why excatly is it that you were trappin em in alaska Al........Is it because they need regulated, apparently or youd be out of a job.... For some one like you to support this is quite possibly the dumbest thing ive ever heard[}:)] either that or you aint smart enough so see what happens when you bring in a predator, let it flourish, and dont regulate at all, what a smuck indeed. your a waste of time
  • MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freemind
    quote:Originally posted by Mossbergboogie

    Tags are reduced aye, but do you care to back that up with factual evidence, directly to wolves. Other than the same old but but before sentence. I doubt very few self identified hippies were even part of the re-introdution, but if thats what it takes to keep one angry then I suppose it is working for ya.


    It doesn't matter what evidence I put forth, guys like you will ALLWAYS say the source isn't "credible". There is never enough evidence for your type.

    The proof is in the pudding, or so they say. Guys that actually HUNT are seeing less. Tags alotments are REDUCED. Wolves ARE killing the herds off. WHO in their right mind would want a preditor introduced into an area that hunting was ALLREADY keeping numbers in check? I will tell you, only fools and tree huggers would want what was done.


    Well I guess it works two ways then doesn't it. Shoe on the other foot? Well I have only ever seen two things posted and thats it. This save the elk website which I can debunk and think of lots of reasons not to believe it is 100% true. However I have read 95 pages of creditable document that makes your language seem over zealous. It was posted by a gentleman who was not if full agreement with I, and probably still isn't. Let me be straight with you I have never once feel into calling names or degrading the person an internet connection away. So those who are respectful I listen to a might more. Those bound down by stereo types and possible traditional opinion not so much.
  • agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idahordnk
    quote:Originally posted by aglore
    quote:Originally posted by idahordnk
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    well then i guess i learned something new today then. heres a thought thtough. animals go for what is the most nuetrisious(sp) right? bears start to only eat the heads and eggs from the salmon and whatnot. sad as it is to think about. the fetus and everything with it is a extremely vitimin and mineral rich food source. also. if youve ever watched a show on preditors eating they usually start with the hindquarters. thats were the most meat is so its easiet to rip meat off in a hurry





    So what! the point is they kill to kill and people like you and Algore dont get it. When you dont live with and see what they do you couldnt possibly understand. There is no completing the "circle of life" or conservation with a beast such as this, We need the power to manage them and keep them in check. not some Damn animal rights tree hugger that hopes one day he can come out west and see a wolf( not name callin there) but that is the bottom line[:)]



    And you have no blame in the decline of the Elk population in certain areas by shooting cows in November while they are carrying a fetus. That's 2 Elk for the price of one. What a schmuck. Oh, in case you haven't heard, I have already killed more wolves than you'll ever see in your lifetime.




    O I have heard I know your a trapper, And why excatly is it that you were trappin em in alaska Al........Is it because they need regulated, apparently or youd be out of a job.... For some one like you to support this is quite possibly the dumbest thing ive ever heard[}:)] either that or you aint smart enough so see what happens when you bring in a predator, let it flourish, and dont regulate at all, what a smuck indeed. your a waste of time



    You're evadeing the question about the Cow Elk being killed by you.

    I trap them for the money the hides bring. But a trapper that wipes out a species in his trapping area puts himself out of business. Just like an Elk hunter that shoots all the Cow Elk he can.
  • MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
    Now to be fair aglore, They probably didn't know about the november fetus thing.
Sign In or Register to comment.