In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Is Trump senile?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    quote:Originally posted by ruger41
    Now he's quoting Mussolini [xx(]
    This guy will be a tyrant no doubt about it.
    +1

Because he wants to enforce immigration law?

60% of Americans agree with enforcing immigration law. You are in the minority.

He should also enforce : anyone that helps, hires, or supports illegal immigrants should go to a prison camp in the desert. Run by sheriff Joe Arpaio.

...and I believe that Mussolini retweet was from a hoax website.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The libertarians are being used by the "Establishment" politicians..[xx(]
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Could he be..of course. He has an ego as big or bigger than Obama. I find him to be a petulant spoiled brat who will do anything if he doesn't get his way. What good is trading the tyrant we have now for one just because he has a R behind his name. Since when has Trump been honest about his 2A stance. I still don't see the Trump supporters here saying one word about how he supported gun bans and now he is the beacon of light for gun owners 2A rights. Hillary's a tyrant who would loose against a real conservative.
    The "R" behind his name is counterfeit. The worst of the professional politicians at least make a pretense of having read the Constitution. Trump doesn't even do that. Trump is clueless about what is in the Constitution or what it means. Judging from his recent statements he appears to think as President he will have the authority to change of disregard the Constitution.

It would be interesting to see how he would go about single handedly changing the First Amendment, but since God help us, Hillary Clinton will be President of the United States, he will have to wait for her to do it.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And I will say YET AGAIN to you Trump supporters.....so you fully support this guy KNOWING he has supported gun control? Are you going to keep dancing around it or just plain overlook it?

Amish have no idea where you got the idea I don't support our immigration laws. I support them.....they need to be enforced. It's a fact illegal aliens worked on building Trump buildings...so should he go to Arpaio's tent city?
    And as far as the Mussolini quote, I heard it out of his mouth on the radio talking about it.
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sturmgewehr
    Not a trump man but I will vote for him... The supreme court is riding on this one.

I have given that considerable thought, but I have no reason to believe his nominations would be any different than her majesties'.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think this David Duke thing is a stupid stunt by the Republican National Committee. It's moronic and irrelevant.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Captplaid
    I think this David Duke thing is a stupid stunt by the Republican National Committee. It's moronic and irrelevant.

I would think Jake Tapper would be surprised to learn he was an RNC tool. You need to do a little better than that.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sturmgewehr
    Not a trump man but I will vote for him... The supreme court is riding on this one.

And he will appoint liberal, anti-gun judges. So much for your plan.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Spider7115

Could he possibly be worse than the one we have now? Is Hillary a favorable alternative?

Could he be..of course. He has an ego as big or bigger than Obama. I find him to be a petulant spoiled brat who will do anything if he doesn't get his way. What good is trading the tyrant we have now for one just because he has a R behind his name. Since when has Trump been honest about his 2A stance. I still don't see the Trump supporters here saying one word about how he supported gun bans and now he is the beacon of light for gun owners 2A rights. Hillary's a tyrant who would loose against a real conservative.

Yes Sir, you don't see Trump supporters providing any detailed support for any of Trump's positions, because they don't know what his positions are beyond "it's change, we need change". What you hear from a Trump supporter is " he's better than what we have" or "he's better than Hillary". I say he's is no better. He doesn't have a conservative bone in is body. Hillary is going to destroy him in the debates.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    I hope Donald can keep the railroads running....he will need them deporting all the illegals....How many payrolls has Cruz made?...no use to ask that qustion to Rubio , he is still trying to find the Capitol Building....Jeff Sessions is in Trumps corner...Alabama rises to the task!...Make America Great Again![;)]

Trump is for amnesty...he has said that a number of times. He doesn't say amnesty, he uses "pathway to citizenship" but he is for amnesty so keep dreaming that he is going to be packing trains with deportees.

It would be refreshing if Trump supporters would actually pay attention to the policy positions he takes, instead of just cheering when he insults someone.
  • Options
    CaptainCrossmanCaptainCrossman Member Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    8 years ago: David Duke - bad.

Friday: David Duke - bad.

Sunday Morning: Who is David Duke? What is the KKK? How can I disavow someone or something unless I research and know what they/it are?

Sunday Afternoon: David Duke - bad.

the race card won't work on Trump
    besides, with a wife like that...you're fighting an uphill battle
    and losing battle

Melania-Trump-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    as compared to looking at Hillary and Bill Clinton for 8 more years...
    i.e. Jabba the Hut and its cronies...

Jabba-e1338764174272.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    it's time to restore some class and respect to the White House...
    and the USA
    Donald surely won't need or want a Monica Lewinsky...

melania-trump-1024.jpg
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Amish
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    +1

Because he wants to enforce immigration law?

60% of Americans agree with enforcing immigration law. You are in the minority.

He should also enforce : anyone that helps, hires, or supports illegal immigrants should go to a prison camp in the desert. Run by sheriff Joe Arpaio.

...and I believe that Mussolini retweet was from a hoax website.
    You believe that? Hahahahahaha You're a funny one. Seemingly you're unaware he's hired illegals to work on his projects.[:o)][:o)]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain