In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Clippers owner Donald Sterling banned for life by

2»

Comments

• Options
    woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    fact 1: he bought the team for 12 million
    fact 2: estimated selling price is 1 billion

I wonder if he set this up himself?
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by allen griggs
    If you ran a wire on the top 10 black basketball players, for 10 hours each, each one of them would probably be banned for life.

Amen.
  • Options
    thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If the guy stood up in public and made dumb remarks, that is one thing.
    Having dumb remarks taped by a girlfriend setting him up for a fall is another thing entirely. This is entrapment plain and simple. Was it blackmail? We don't know what the girlfriend had in mind when recording this.
  • Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by woodhog
    fact 1: he bought the team for 12 million
    fact 2: estimated selling price is 1 billion

I wonder if he set this up himself?
    No because capital gain taxes will be over 300 million.
  • Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As Donald Trump said he hashad a girlfriend from hell.
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pulsarnc
    Don't you know ... only whites can be racist !

Quite some time ago one of the black gals in our office was saying that the Jews deserved what happened to them in the Watts riot. When I called her on that statement & said she was a bigot she was stunned for a moment & then said, "I can't be a bigot, I'm black."
  • Options
    Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Said mistress is HALF BLACK. You can't expect any reasonably intelligent person to expect that this was the first time she heard him make a racist remark, while she was collecting her Bentleys, and Land Rovers, her beach-houses, and who knows what else. Methinks the wife finally had enough and threatened to sue him into the Stone Age, and he was trying to break up with the skank.

She is, to put it politely, a traitor to her race.
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gruntled
    quote:Originally posted by pulsarnc
    Don't you know ... only whites can be racist !

Quite some time ago one of the black gals in our office was saying that the Jews deserved what happened to them in the Watts riot. When I called her on that statement & said she was a bigot she was stunned for a moment & then said, "I can't be a bigot, I'm black."

Exactly the mindset of many blacks IMO...they are the "victims" of racism and when their racist comment are pointed out to them this is usual comment. ALL races have their bigots and the sooner black folk take on their own racists, the better the country will be IMO.