In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Joe Horn...Walks..no indictment

2»

Comments

• Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    180A180A Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    quote:and we need to give that stinkhole back to Mexico.

No..actually, we need to give the poster of this drivel back to Mexico..where it belongs.

+ 1000 HB !!!
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    [;)][^] Score one for "Justice".
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote: Score one for "Justice".

No...THREE !!
    Two dead perps..right where they belong...and One more for the Grand Jury !!

A THREEFER !!!
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    quote: Score one for "Justice".

No...THREE !!
    Two dead perps..right where they belong...and One more for the Grand Jury !!

A THREEFER !!!

I stand corrected, a threefer it is.[;)][:D]
  • Options
    KevinMTKevinMT Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    2 less thugs that the taxpaying citizens of Texas won't be paying rent and food for
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,560 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by triple223tap
    Joe Horn got off because, in Texas, what he did was protected.

So, in Texas, if it's night time, and a 14 year old kid is stealing apples from your neighbor's tree, you can whup out your 12 ga and blow his stealin' * away. No problem, no charges, no conviction.

Joe Horn is a Texas hero.

and we need to give that stinkhole back to Mexico.

Please don't come on this forum and act like a moron when you could do it away from the computer and impress your family.
  • Options
    KodiakkKodiakk Member Posts: 5,582
    edited November -1

So, in Texas, if it's night time, and a 14 year old kid is stealing apples from your neighbor's tree, you can whup out your 12 ga and blow his stealin' * away. No problem, no charges, no conviction.

You sound like some left wing liberal idiot. You obviously have not a piece of common sense in your ditzy head. Please go play in traffic.

God bless Joe Horn and Texas for siding with decent folks.
  • Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    What do I hear[?]

Sounds like one em' fuzzy wuzzys.
  • Options
    1776-19761776-1976 Member Posts: 284 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I see triple223tap likes to bad mouth Texas. Tell me are you really from that dump called afghanistan or just to affraid to to say were your from? If that is your true location maybe you would like to enlighten all us how they punish thieves there? Also maybe you could also enlighten us to how women are treated in raghead country? Or maybe you are an American but just so ashamed of it you post afghanistan. You and obama should get together and join the taliban.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Someone owes me a case of beer.

I won't say who it is, but his name rhymes with "bano"
  • Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    The end score, which I'm surprised nobody mentioned yet.

Good Guys: 1................Bad Guys: -2
  • Options
    VirgilCaineVirgilCaine Member Posts: 858 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dan kelly
    excellent decision![^]..after reading this it makes me want to move to texas...at least texans are allowed to look after their neighbours and their property![^]

remember the alamo!![;)]

Remember Goliad.
  • Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by VirgilCaine
    excellent decision![^]..after reading this it makes me want to move to texas...at least texans are allowed to look after their neighbours and their property![^]

remember the alamo!![;)]

Remember Goliad.

I'm curious as to why you're replying to a comment made almost a year and a half ago. [?]
  • Options
    countryfarmercountryfarmer Member Posts: 4,552
    edited November -1

No we need to keep Texas and give the western part of California back to Mexico.
  • Options
    VirgilCaineVirgilCaine Member Posts: 858 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Spider7115
    quote:Originally posted by VirgilCaine

remember the alamo!![;)]

Remember Goliad.

I'm curious as to why you're replying to a comment made almost a year and a half ago. [?]

Because I wanted to?
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,560 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    Someone owes me a case of beer.

I won't say who it is, but his name rhymes with "bano"
    Hey Rack, did ya ever get the beer?
  • Options
    TANGO X-RAYTANGO X-RAY Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by brier-49
    Quanell X is a community activist trying to better his people,so if they can steal more they live better. He heads up the new black panthers,I remember the original black panthers,they were just the nicest people you could meet. Unless it was in a dark alley or on a deserted street or if you were outnunbered by 10 to one. Great people, pillars of society. This guy must think Jackson and Sharpton are getting to old for this stuff.

Quannel X is a former drug dealer turned "community activist." He learned that you can swindle more money if you appear to be the people's friend. He is no different than any televangelist on TV wearing a Rolex and Armani suit asking for a handout in the name of God. Anything to get face time on TV.[xx(]