In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Kardashian getting a Divorce

2»

Comments

• Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you guys wanting some of that better carry your scuba gear, when you fall in you will still be able to breathe
  • Options
    KSUmarksmanKSUmarksman Member Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bearman49709
    WTH is a car-dash-si-on, and why would I give a ----?

I believe it is one of these:

cardassian.jpeg

scheming, evil sons a bitches who can only be trusted as far as your photon torpedo volley will throw them!
  • Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,687 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by garanch
    What is really amazing is that this thread has more reads and replies than most others on the page.

Shows what most people on here are interested in. Huh?

I saw the title and that it had two pages of responses.
    I am beginning to believe there is nothing but bored housewives on this forum. I mean, jeeze, one member is named Betty Crocker.[:0]
  • Options
    garanchgaranch Member Posts: 3,681
    edited November -1
    Agree.

Start a true GUN thread and it will drop off the front page in no time, with very few reads much less replies.
  • Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Agree.

Start a true GUN thread and it will drop off the front page in no time, with very few reads much less replies.

[:D][:D][;)]
    It's just EVERYbody likes T/A....even if it is a skanky Ho!
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Say what's going t happen to all those kardashian gold coins? I think it was on yahoo I came across those morons had coins made with some slogan about ever lasting love.
  • Options
    riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    like OMG OMG....just keeping this life altering/world changing topic at the top OMG OMG
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    Say what's going t happen to all those kardashian gold coins? I think it was on yahoo I came across those morons had coins made with some slogan about ever lasting love.

A collector's item for sure....[;)] Just one more reason to not watch TV.
  • Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by redneckandy
    What is really amazing is that this thread has more reads and replies than most others on the page.

Shows what most people on here are interested in. Huh?
    I saw the title and that it had two pages of responses.
    I am beginning to believe there is nothing but bored housewives on this forum. I mean, jeeze, one member is named Betty Crocker.[:0]

redneckandy - Yeah, aren't we all? We sure recognize one another, don't we? [:)] [;)] [:D]

Isn't it interesting though how in the other post they busted all those male perps down in Florida, some traveling over a Stateline or two. [V] [:(] [:(!]

Here we have this "Kard" flaunting her wares over the internet, on the boob tube and all other means at her disposal ... and no charges brought against her? [V] [?] [:(!]

" REALITY ", ain't it so sweet? This is for sure an "interesting world" that we live on these days! [V] [:(] [:(!]