In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

what is wrong with our school system ?????

2»

Comments

• Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When you mix slime and Ice Cream , you know what you get?....Slime!
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Horse Plains Drifter
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    I take my time and face the money properly in my wallet pror to moving out of line...ordinarily.
    We apparently get behind you in line every damn time at the grocery store.[V][V][V][V][V][V][V]

Mr. Perfect Posted
    It appears the school system has failed us in teaching grammar for at least as long as it has math.[:I]
    That home run flew completely out of the ball park, and nobody even got their glove in the air.[;)]

Nice comma splice.
    [;)]
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    A long time ago, right after "high" school, I used to work at drive-in theaters as concession manager. It was fun teaching the dropouts & gangbangers how to make change, how to calculate tax, and ADD THE PRICE TO THE TAX.
    I got hired to find out why drawer shortages kept happening, and to fix it. After pretending to be a customer a few times, I had it figured out; the "cashiers" would ring up half of what their friends bought, ignore the tax, and get creative when figuring tax on regular folks to make up for their friends' discounts.
    The best part was that these thieves didn't know that the receipt was saved on the 2nd roll of paper in the register.
    The one I had them replace every day.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can not fix stupid...
    "What is truth?'