In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Are you scared enough to let this happen?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CS8161
    quote:Originally posted by ChrisInTempe
    Paul and his fellow crackpot near-anarchists believe in things that did not happen, produce proof that is made up or proves the opposite of what they say and routinely demand that sane people produce proof of the opposite of their claims in the act of not happening.

Who the hell can make sense of these people except their fellow Anti-America, Anti-Reason, Let's All Go Play At The Cliff's Edge of Anarchy Nut Jobs?

No forced shutdown of Boston happened. No orders issued. People were asked and people saw the reasons as being painfully real and gruesomely obvious. Naturally all the quack conspiracy sleuths "see" everything in these events except that which is there in front of them.

As to the original "Are you scared" question? No, I do not live in fear. I lack the essential, foundational and defining cowardice or self-awarded license to panic that has turned some Americans into screaming little girls running around in circles because a bug crawled out in front of them.

Rand Paul is anti-American??? Wow, not sure where you get your facts from, but I'd be willing to bet he loves this country as much or more than you do! Definitely more than Mr and Mrs Obama!

TO some folks the Constitution and bill of rights are anti American. Go figure.