In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Arby's Fish

2»

Comments

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    babun wrote:
    Did I read that right? Someone was hoping for unzipped flys and to see guys whip it out? :o:o:(

That was me. Not hoping, just waiting. You see, I want to check on my women friends.
    They keep telling me, I got the same 9 inches every man has........

:D

("Waiting" for guys to unzip and whip it out.) :D [Your words, not mine.]

9" (?) You got short changed my Brother. :o:D:lol:
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The bigger they are, the harder they fall. The smaller they are, the further they knock you!

I may have to check out those fish samiches!
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife loves their roast beef sandwiches. She likes hers completely plain and I like mine with horsey sauce. Whenever I am near one I'll order a couple of medium sized ones.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love the beef and cheddar sandwich. Never tried the fish
    cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war..... 
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had two of them yesterday. Not bad, but I also didn't start jumping up and down over them either. In all fairness I eat so little fast food, I'm not a good judge of what's out there for comparison.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh for crying out loud, This thread went from talking about a fish sandwich to a little man bragging about how much less muscle that he has compared to me, to bunch of guys laying about the how big their ballpark Frank is...

This threat seems kind of fishy to me ;)
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It being a "no meat" Friday for my wife, I think we'll go down and try these.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yup. I try to avoid them from noon to one-fifteen or so. All the block layers and drywall hangers are in there then.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Rocky Raab wrote:
    It being a "no meat" Friday for my wife, I think we'll go down and try these.

They really are good Rocky, the problem is that they only have them for a limited time and when they're out of the fish, they won't get any more. I had to go to three Arby's to get one. So you might want to call before you go and find out which Arby's in your area has them still.

Oh by the way, I had them make mine as a lettuce wrap. I think they would be Stellar either way
  • Options
    edited November -1
    GreatGuns wrote:
    Rat's, it's obvious I was short-changed too. Mines only 8" in diameter. :(

And you weren't talking about your ballpark Frank... yeah right, if you're going to TRY to outsmart me, you should at least go back and edit your post so you don't leave not leave a trail pointing out your lies
  • Options
    edited November -1
    On topic...

Well, as a fast food fish sandwich, it was better than average. I've had better, but not at two for five bucks. Wife agrees; at her first bite, she said, "It's a bit strong on fishiness," to which I had to agree. But at least it wasn't a slab of deep fried breading with a sliver of something vaguely fish-like in the center. And two hours later, I'm hardly belching it at all...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh for crying out loud, This thread went from talking about a fish sandwich to a little man bragging about how much less muscle that he has compared to me, to bunch of guys laying about the how big their ballpark Frank is...

You are too funny. :D

In a non-funny kind of way. :o

You are truly consistent. ;)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    GreatGuns wrote:

Actually, it's still about Arby's fish sandwiches, with the exception of your contributions (which seemingly have little or nothing to do with the topic, just things about you). That's the only thing "fishy" in my opinion. ;)

Jim

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    GreatGuns wrote:
    GreatGuns wrote:
    Rat's, it's obvious I was short-changed too. Mines only 8" in diameter. :(

And you weren't talking about your ballpark Frank... yeah right, if you're going to TRY to outsmart me, you should at least go back and edit your post so you don't leave not leave a trail pointing out your lies

Lies? Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle. :lol:

Besides, my cat could "outsmart" you. ;)

Thousands of comedians out of work and here you are cracking jokes

And if your cat can outsmart me, you should to take lessons from it. Because you consistently failed to do so

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    GreatGuns wrote:

Lies? Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle. :lol:

Besides, my cat could "outsmart" you. ;)

Thousands of comedians out of work and here you are cracking jokes :lol::lol:

Yet, Here You are. :D;)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    GreatGuns wrote:

Actually, it's still about Arby's fish sandwiches, with the exception of your contributions (which seemingly have little or nothing to do with the topic, just things about you). That's the only thing "fishy" in my opinion. ;)

Jim

And you playing Mr. Innocent with your nine inch comment

If nothing else, you're consistent

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited November -1
    GreatGuns wrote:

Jim

Yes "consistently over 9". "

Don't get all Butt Hurt about it. ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2019

It's good to dream big Ken.

You do realize that they say that people that brag about their size are tiny

• Options
    edited November -1

If you say so Little RemOak. ;)

(And) Edit to your "Edit." It ain't bragging when it's fact. ;)
  • Options
    edited November -1

I'm not "bragging," RemOaks, I'm just "putting you in your place." :D:o:lol:;)

The ;) , makes it all okay right? I learned that from you. :D;)
  • Options
    edited November -1

I'm not "bragging," RemOaks, I'm just "putting you in your place." :D:o:lol:;)

The ;) , makes it all okay right? I learned that from you. :D;)

It means you're joking, so does the laugh out loud face
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just because of this post I tried this fish sandwich today for lunch,,IT SUCKED,,now dont get me wrong,,the fish was good,,the bread was OK but that sauce !!!!!! That so called tarter sauce is horrendous,, Its SWEET ,,way way to sweet,, taste like its fat free or something,,nope,,not again ,,not for me
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,750 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just because of this post I tried this fish sandwich today for lunch,,IT SUCKED,,now dont get me wrong,,the fish was good,,the bread was OK but that sauce !!!!!! That so called tarter sauce is horrendous,, Its SWEET ,,way way to sweet,, taste like its fat free or something,,nope,,not again ,,not for me

Forgot to tell you hold the sauce and get two packets of Horsy sauce __ It's goooood
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn all I said was I liked the fish sandwich.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea,....I didn't care for that sweet sauce either.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    :lol:
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    GreatGuns wrote:

That'll teach you! :D

Jim

Yes, what did you expect, the secret ingredients to a "Water Based Brown Protective Coating? "
  • Options
    sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    KenK/84Bravo wrote: ?Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:54 pm
    remingtonoaks wrote: ?Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:38 pm
    KenK/84Bravo wrote: ?Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:33 pm

I'm 6'1" 200 lbs. 34" waist, 34" inseam. Blood pressure 120/70. Cholesteral quite low. Working a job that chews up and spits out Men half my age. (Been there 5 years.)

You?
    6 foot 220 lb of solid muscle, 34 waist, 32 inseam... been laying block for 42 years that chews up men that have been building semi trailers by the time lunch rolls around their first day

If you feel a need to brag, make sure you have something to brag about

Your Head sounds Gynormous. :D

This is where Don would ask you both if you posted here looking for a date. :roll: :lol:
    Arrivederci gigi
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like to me that some of you boys like to be on the receiving end of an in shape guy laying pipe...

And 9" is not so impressive when you measure it like a cat tail from the ash out...

And some of you need to go back to swiping right on the men seeking men section of tinder.

Instead of trying to pick up guys on the GBGD forums.

As far as fast food frozen processed fish sandwiches go have you ever seen the monkfish that McDonald's uses in their fish sandwiches - it's like a tumor with fins - you would rather starve to death on a deserted island than catch and eat one...

At don't even start talking about the arbys venison sandwich - it's not even worthy of cheap dogfood - right up there with horse meat or kangaroo meat...

Next it will be which canned tuna has the most dolphin and why you don't see stray cats near Chinese food outlets...

Or fish tacos...

What happened to white castle and dairy queen and Roy Rogers burger joints ...

Or do you guys prefer chicken and waffle houses.

Mike
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't mention Dairy Queen in this testosterone contest - you know someone will get butt hurt over it! :D Still have White castles in Michigan and if your system needs cleaning out you can still get a bag of burgers cheap. Mcdonalds not my favorite but I think the filet o fish is Alaskan polluck (cod) not monkfish. Fried up a bunch of polluck last night with a cornmeal dusting. Came out pretty good but not a lot of fish taste, probably why McD's uses it. Bob
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We tried it last night and it sucked big time :oops: :cry:
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,034 ******
    edited November -1
This discussion has been closed.