In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mandatory masks

13»

Comments

• Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,954 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    dcon12 said:
    People can wear on if they choose. I will not, you don't cover up works of art! Don

What would happen if you were to be challenged for your impudence ?
    Don't know, it has never happened! Don
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭✭
    us55840 said:
    I am totally shocked at how easily the government/media has "convinced" millions of people to self-imprison themselves in their homes, to avoid family members/friends, give up their income, and lose a great deal of their FREEDOM without a single shot being fired.
     :s  >:)
    Personally I think more than half of the population isn't smart enough to tie their own shoes. Those are the ones we need protection from. That lawyer in New York for instance who thought he had covid19 but was told he couldn't get tested for a few days. Instead of staying home he went out and caused hundreds of people to contract the disease. As far as predestination goes, God must have a warped sense of humor. Remember he helps those who help themselves. He gave you 2 eyes and a swiveling neck. If you don't look both ways before crossing the street put it down to stupidity and not predestination. Paying attention to the covid guidelines may protect you from idiots like that NY lawyer. Don't take precautions then you are fair game. Bob
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭✭
    us55840 said:
    Predestination does not eliminate sensible common sense like NOT putting your hand on a hot stove, running your hand thru a table saw, pulling the trigger on a loaded firearm pointed at your head, or looking before crossing a busy street... etc.   
     ;) 
    I guess I was alluding to the fact that it is more likely the idiots like that NY lawyer that have kept me and others home during this outbreak and not the government. Bob
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,499 ✭✭✭✭
    BobJudy said:
    us55840 said:
    Predestination does not eliminate sensible common sense like NOT putting your hand on a hot stove, running your hand thru a table saw, pulling the trigger on a loaded firearm pointed at your head, or looking before crossing a busy street... etc.   
     ;) 
    I guess I was alluding to the fact that it is more likely the idiots like that NY lawyer that have kept me and others home during this outbreak and not the government. Bob
    This is how we emerge from this idiocy, Bob.  Individuals taking what precautions they feel are correct for them.
    While statistics show us that this virus kills people, it is selective.  Those that have a predisposition to be selected should behave differently than those that do not share those predispositions.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele