In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

4 Star Member's Ball -

13»

Comments

• Options
    RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭

LOL, you are too much Ken. Not sure I can keep up with you on this, but I'll try.

FCD, I realize the sprained pinkie finger can be annoying. Were I among the anointed 4 star elite, which I'm not, I'd be more concerned about long term damage to my neck from walking around, head up and back in order to properly look down my nose. Then there's the whole potential hip damage issue from swishing around the room while hob knobbing.

Chris, it's called "sachaying' around the room, not 'swishing'....Geez!
    And you don't "hob knob"....you "mingle".
    <shaking head...then pharting>

When I grew up, only girls did that....
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Rob Oz, I see 4 fingers in that photo.

Thanks for the support. 😉

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Ken maybe you should try writing some fiction books LOL

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    Thumbs don't count.
  • Options

An "Oldie," but a Goodie.

Enjoy. 👍😁

• Options
    edited April 2023

Some "Members," here have now attained the "coveted," 4th Star Ranking. (That puts you on this years "Organizing Commitee.") Please be prepared with a comparable Venue and Menu.

Lady Rae, you are designated as Pie Consultant/Provider. "Consultant," sounds much better, so feel free to utilize that nom-diguerre. (SP?)

*As before, all 3 Star Members (and below) will not be allowed in, unless you are Helping with Parking, Cooking, Serving, etc. Please do not show up in your torn Blue Jeans and T-shirts and be "Surprised," you are not allowed entry.

4 Star Member inductee's we look forward to your attendance/inauguration and subsequent enlightenment of the Handshake and Passwords, along with the other levels of "Enlightenment," that the Exalted "4 Star Members," Status entails.

Again, garish "BBQ Guns," will not be allowed. They will be checked at the door. Bonus points will be awarded for discreet .32 cal firearms. (ala 007) as usual, I will have my exquisite CZ27.

We look forward to your attendance.

*RSVP Required.

• Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,599 ✭✭✭✭

I will bring my camera...... And some real dark filters and an updated version of Photoshop so you all can look better than you do in real life... !!!!! 😜😲😉

• Options

@William81, I had to double check, that you were indeed a " 4 Star Member."

You have seemingly forgot that "Camera's," Cell Phones, recording devices of any kind, are strictly Verboten. They might clue the Non-Illuminate' in to the Rituals, Secrete Handshake, secret words/phrases that go along with the 4 Star Member status. That, we can not have.

Please get on board with the "Rules,"/Program Sir.

• Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,599 ✭✭✭✭

Double check......been posting here almost 23 years.... I'm a solid gold oldie !!!

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,389 ******

Sorry guys but digging things up from the past around here can get you dirty.

This discussion has been closed.