In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Friday morning at the sales counter.......................................

44pinshooter44pinshooter Member Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

I need a new set of batterys for my S&W .380 Bodyguard. No problem. I can put them in for you while you wait.

As most of you know, the S&W Bodyguard's, both the .380 pistol and the .38 Special revolver, the laser and batterys are built into the frame of the gun. So, I field strip the Bodyguard .380 and find that the batterys and the whole laser system is kind of a brown sticky slim. Go back to the counter and ask the customer about this and show him. He said that he cleans his guns by putting them in a heated, ultra-sonic solvent tank !!!! This will need more than new batterys.

Called a customer to tell him we had gotten in some S&W Shield EZ's in .380 and that he was on the waiting list. He said the gun was going to be for his wife as she liked how easy it was to work the slide, but since we didn't have any .380 ammo, he would not buy the gun. He said that since we didn't have any .380 in stock, he wasn't going to buy the gun, his wife can do without and if we didn't start stocking .380 ammo, he would not shop here again. The next name on the list was called and was here in about 10 minutes.

Can you order me 2 plugs for my barrels? What? Plugs for my barrels, I'm taking the muzzle brakes off and want to plug the threads. Ahhhh..... you mean thread protectors. No problem, what size / pitch are the threads on the barrels? I don't know. Do threads come in different sizes?

I want to order a "Ubert", single shot .45 Colt revolver.

Just hangin' on until 4:00....................

Comments