In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Won an Expensive Item, Sent Cashier's Check by UPS, now the Guy has Relisted it.

Daily10MilesDaily10Miles Member Posts: 6
edited September 2022 in General Discussion

Won the second most expensive gun I've ever purchased on Gunbroker, casher's check payment. Sent to the Gunbroker address by UPS (it's a business), supposed to be delivered Today.

A little strange, the seller hasn't replied to my emails since completing checkout. I emailed him a picture of the cashier's check, and I emailed him the tracking number once I sent it out. So Today I go to drool over pictures of my new gun, and see that he's relisted it with a $15000 buy it now:

So I call his Gunbroker phone number. No answer. I call again, woman picks up, before I can say who I am she says wrong number and hangs up. I text the number after confirming it's correct, no response. I go online and of course there's no way to contact Gunbroker over the phone.

Gunbroker protection covers "up to $500", I have a $7800 cashier's check floating around the UPS system.

What should I do? Contact UPS?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.