In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Old Tool

sawz1997sawz1997 Member Posts: 22

I found this old drill type tool back in 1978 in a house I just bought. I've been carting it around since then and have never found out what is is or used for. Its like an old hand drill only it rotates back and forth not a complete revolution 180 degrees clockwise 180 degrees counterclockwise.

Anybody ran across one of these before?

anybody ran across one of these before?


Sign In or Register to comment.