In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A new experience at the Mall.......and likely the last time for me

William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2022 in General Discussion

I avoid the mall.....I avoid most stores and only go into one when necessary.. Well Sunday I had to go into a mall to find a few items of clothing for an upcoming class reunion. I rolled into a J C Penny to buy a pair of jeans. Brand to Brand, the waist size can be two inches different in pairs marked the same size, so I had to try them on....

I gathered up a few pair and set out looking for the men's fitting room....It was closed and a sign directed me to the shoe area. When I got there I discovered it is a Gender Neutral fitting area. I was pretty uncomfortable as after I arrived, there were 3 young ladies that came in to try on Homecoming dresses...so I did my business and as I walked out, I kept my eyes on the floor as the doors to each area was open at the top and bottom. I am fairly tall so it would be easy to see over the top of the door....Seems like they are asking for trouble..

I can see why malls are dying and this experience will cause me to shop elsewhere from now on....

Crazy World, getting crazier...........

Comments