In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Update Diane

4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭✭

I was Westy's driver at the Point and Diane was the Dean's Secretary and Deans Office Administrator. One day she invited me for a cup of coffee and we will be married 59 years on Jan. 11th. Along the way we raised two beautiful children, Heather and Martin.

In '89 we drove across North America and saw first hand this beautiful country USA that we live in. Crossed the border at Fargo into Regina and across Canada. Up the Alaska Highway to the pipeline and Artic Circle. Along the way and back Diane knitted two sweaters and we never had a argument. She also wrote a diary of the whole trip.

Diane has been in the hospital for around ten days now and this afternoon we had a meeting with the internal medicine team. Chemo was always a no go and tonight they ruled out Radiation for the Atypical Carcinoma. In a few days Diane will come home and be in Hospice. We had a great Journey but Diane has come to the end of the Trail. It is in God's hands now.

I don't know what the future holds. It was always my dream to return to my Native Virginia with my sweetheart and finish out the remaining years of our lives in Fluvanna County.

Please keep fighting for our 2A. Tonight my heart is broken. -------------------------------------Ray

Comments