In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

trapp55

MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,972 ******

has anybody heard from him or knows what happened to mausercentral, somebody forget to pay the light bill?? last he was on here was Nov, last year

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,389 ***** Forums Admin

Nope, I sent him an email through the forums notifying him that Mark C. passed away, as they were friends/acquaintances. Never got a response. Seemed like a great fella with a lot of firearms knowledge.

• Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,950 ✭✭✭✭

He is OK. Just has other hangouts. Don

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Trapp55 is Moderator/Admin on another Forum that I frequent. (Although not that much,now that I am back here.) I have Dave's phone #. We talk/text on occasion.

Very nice/knowledgeable guy.

I can get ahold of him if anyone really needs to contact him.

*I never joined Mauser Central and only heard on the periphery, what was taking place.

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,389 ***** Forums Admin
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,035 ******
    edited January 2023

Good to hear from you Trap. Heal completely, soon. Best to you.

• Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭

Sounds like a good run of bad luck, glad to hear you are feeling better and hope things go well with the family.

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,669 ******
    edited January 2023

Good to hear from you, trap. Estates can be a messy mess. Congratulations to your son.

If you want to hear God laugh, make plans.

• Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,972 ******

I'm also glad you are still with us on the green side of the grass, they say bad things come in 3's so you've had your share. take care

• Options
    forgemonkeyforgemonkey Member Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

TRAPP ,,,,,,, glad you’re okay.