In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My neighbors Dachshunds

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭

My 26 year old neighbor, has two dachshunds, Fred and Minnow. She is a new police officer in town, single and very nice young lady. Everyday, her dogs escape out of the yard when I come home, and come to visit me. Today, she walked over to retrieve the dogs and we started talking. She said to me, I can't figure out why these two dogs love you so much. They bite my brother and friends, whenever they come over. They come see you, and they are all wagging tails and looking for belly rubs. I then showed her my secret. I have two small carrots, all cut up for them😋. I figure since my dogs love them and they are good for them, I would try to make friends with my new next door neighbor dogs. Took a while, but now they don't growl and bark at me. Instead, they want some affection and treats.

She then asked me if my 29 year old son was single. 😮. Well kind of. He is seeing a girl, but doesn't want to stay in the relationship. Now, Do I tell my son, or just tell her where he works and lives??? She drives right by his place everyday. Maybe she could accidently stop in or, Just pull him over!!!LOL. Things are looking up in the neighborhood. By the way, she is very pretty. I also found out from her, That her father and I, worked together, over 35 years ago. He is stopping by this weekend to say hi.

Comments