In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Vivek Ramaswamy on 2A

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******
edited October 2023 in Politics

Well, the last time I posted about Vivek, I couldn't dig up much about his stance on 2A (and the thread ended up getting locked... let's avoid that this time, shall we? We shall. 👮).

In a VERY 2A friendly environment, he expounds his views on the second amendment and the founding documents, actually. I will say that it appears the framework from which he speaks would seem to guide what he says no matter the environment. So take this/that for what it's worth. The downsides I note: it appears he is still formulating some of his political ideas. You see it happen live in this interview. In any case, this interview covers the entirety of the range of 2A related issues that I like seeing addressed in this type of discussion from compromise, to NFA, to intent of 2A, to modern interpretation. I largely have my opinions formed about Vivek now. Hopefully this will help you shape yours. Cheers!

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments