In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Unfit for Command

2»

Comments

• Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Ive heard a very few defend Kerry, and some even call him a hero. I expect it because even an evil person like Hitler is a hero to some, but while some will defend him and seem to have a slobbering love affair with he and other anti-war and anti-military democrats, it is a simple fact that few vetrans care for Kerry or his politics.

Personally, I think he's a liar who will say whatever it takes to get re-elected at the time the vote is taken. He and Ted Kennedy are political twins.
  • Options
    DougReeseDougReese Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mcaso
    Sorry DougReese, but I heard Kerry say it and it was on T.V. I don't know what else I can say. I heard what I heard and it was Kerry's lips that were saying it.
    Michael R Caso

Ok, I'll defer to your memory. Anyway, he was referring to the incident of Feb 28, 1969, as I mentioned.

Doug
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dheffley
    Ive heard a very few defend Kerry, and some even call him a hero. I expect it because even an evil person like Hitler is a hero to some, but while some will defend him and seem to have a slobbering love affair with he and other anti-war and anti-military democrats, it is a simple fact that few vetrans care for Kerry or his politics.

Personally, I think he's a liar who will say whatever it takes to get re-elected at the time the vote is taken. He and Ted Kennedy are political twins.

Strangely enough, 11 of the guys who served directly under him "care" for him.

Would you care to disparage them also?

Doug Reese
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DougReese
    quote:Originally posted by dheffley

Strangely enough, 11 of the guys who served directly under him "care" for him.

Would you care to disparage them also?

Doug Reese

Nope, just him and his politics. The world will be better off when he retires from public life.[^]

I did notice you seemed to "disparage" those who served with him and didn't like him, so, as usual, I see it's a oneway street for him and his cronies. Typical.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Danny . . . . .

If you are referring to the Swift Boat Veterans for "truth", well, very few of them so much as saw Kerry in Vietnam, much less served with him.

I'm very specific as to who lied, and who didn't. John O'Neill (never saw Kerry in VN, by the way) was the SBV"t" liar-in-chief.

I disparage no one's service, but a liar is a liar.

And let's face it, he did a great job of planting doubt with his lies. Look at you and the incident where Kerry received a Silver Star. I'm sure you truly believe there were guys present that morning who have a different take than Kerry as to what happened. But, if you ever had a chance a few months ago to do the research, you found out that there was no one there with a different take -- just John O'Neill with his typical bs as to what he claimed happened, and how Kerry lied about it. . . . . but the only liar in regards to that incident was O'Neill.

Doug Reese
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DougReese
    I disparage no one's service, but a liar is a liar.

And there we agree, and I have seen statements that confirm Kerry is a liar about many things, therefore, I believe I cannot trust anything he says.

As I said earlier, I didn't serve with him, and I'm hearing two different sides of a story, even from those who did serve with him. Obviously, there is more than one liar speaking, but when I know Kerry is a liar, I cannot accept anything he says as truth.

Now, back to my statement. I am disparaging HIM and his POLITICS, and as you have seen, the great majority here believe the same.

You like Kerry. Fine, you have that right and freedom.

You say you served with Kerry, and you believe his stories. Fine, you have that right and freedom.

Now, I have the right and freedom to believe otherwise, and I do.

You just can't seem to let anyone disagree with you, Kerry, or the politics and BS that gets rolled up in all of the mess that comes with it.

You've had your say. You've expressed your support for the man and you've more than agrued your point. It is nothing but beating a dead horse at this point, so I'm locking this topic and we will all go our seperate way with our own beliefs and respect the others rights to believe as they will.

We will stand on our beliefs and statements mentioned here and move on to other topics of discussion.

Thanks for your input and information,

Danny