.

to the member who replied

longwayscrfirearmslongwayscrfirearms Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited January 2010 in US Military Veteran Forum
senoir member or not id like to meet you face to face and have a talk outback, youd come out aman ,i promise

Comments

  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Obsesive Compulsion Disorder because you remember your cadences on a regular basis?

    I'm sorry I know I am no doctor but I believe there is alot you are not telling us in your post.

    I remember most of the cadences we did very well (I even remember most of the one we did giving the order of the pop up targets for qualification) and will still find myself humming them and working to the rythem as well. I personaly see no problem with this. Infact there are many things I learned in Basic that I still find myself doing exactly as we did then (even if I do know another way), it is something that is drilled into you.

    If that is all you are doing then I see no problem, but again I am no doctor.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by longwayscrfirearms
    senoir member or not id like to meet you face to face and have a talk outback, youd come out aman ,i promise
    Sounds like you are the one with a major problem bub!

    I never said anything derogitory or threatening to you (notice my original post that I will leave up for all to see) I only stated that there must be more to the story that you were not telling (and I will stand by that but you desided to erase your original post as to try and cover up what your comments were) so your little attitude is uncalled for!

    Now if you truely want to start crap feel free to email me and I will be more than happy to give you my address! But more than likely you are just one of those keyboard rambo's that can talk big from the safty of your computer desk!

    (Eric please make note that I never said anything of any type of threatening way or anything that could even remotly be considered derogitory untill this guy desided to call me out.[;)])
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by *_r_done
    quote:Originally posted by longwayscrfirearms
    senoir member or not id like to meet you face to face and have a talk outback, youd come out aman ,i promise
    Sounds like you are the one with a major problem bub!

    I never said anything derogitory or threatening to you (notice my original post that I will leave up for all to see) I only stated that there must be more to the story that you were not telling (and I will stand by that but you desided to erase your original post as to try and cover up what your comments were) so your little attitude is uncalled for!

    Now if you truely want to start crap feel free to email me and I will be more than happy to give you my address! But more than likely you are just one of those keyboard rambo's that can talk big from the safty of your computer desk!

    (Eric please make note that I never said anything of any type of threatening way or anything that could even remotly be considered derogitory untill this guy desided to call me out.[;)])



    I still don't see anything to make note of. I saw that he had changed his post this morning...still don't know what his problem is.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    quote:Originally posted by *_r_done
    quote:Originally posted by longwayscrfirearms
    senoir member or not id like to meet you face to face and have a talk outback, youd come out aman ,i promise
    Sounds like you are the one with a major problem bub!

    I never said anything derogitory or threatening to you (notice my original post that I will leave up for all to see) I only stated that there must be more to the story that you were not telling (and I will stand by that but you desided to erase your original post as to try and cover up what your comments were) so your little attitude is uncalled for!

    Now if you truely want to start crap feel free to email me and I will be more than happy to give you my address! But more than likely you are just one of those keyboard rambo's that can talk big from the safty of your computer desk!

    (Eric please make note that I never said anything of any type of threatening way or anything that could even remotly be considered derogitory untill this guy desided to call me out.[;)])



    I still don't see anything to make note of. I saw that he had changed his post this morning...still don't know what his problem is.
    I have no idea of his problem either. I never said he did not have such a disorder I only stated that there had to be other criteria that was not stated in his original post. I also stated that I could be wrong because I am sure not a doctor with any type of degree. I only base my opinion on the extensive dealings that I have had with the phycologists and such at the VA.

    But if he feels like getting froggy, Hell I'll jump![;)][:D][}:)][:o)]
  • wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by longwayscrfirearms
    senoir member or not id like to meet you face to face and have a talk outback, youd come out aman ,i promise
    I'll take you up on your offer, but you have a better chance of winning a spelling contest.
  • woodguruwoodguru Member Posts: 2,850
    edited November -1
    Kind of like playing Russian Roulette playing keyboard rambo huh?

    I'm reasonably capable of defending myself with aggression, but I figure it would be just my luck to make that keyboard callout and run into someone who is truly well versed in hurting people. [B)] That's why I do not do it.[:)]

    It's ridiculous to think you can figure out who and what someone in website talk is really like. We are exposed to the most concentrated feelings that maybe are never even voiced to people's faces. Most of the guys who are my biggest opponents politically would be my shooting buddies on the range and in my community.

    Except for 22plinker, I worry about him in many respects. [:D][:D]
  • wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by woodguru
    Kind of like playing Russian Roulette playing keyboard rambo huh?

    I'm reasonably capable of defending myself with aggression, but I figure it would be just my luck to make that keyboard callout and run into someone who is truly well versed in hurting people. [B)] That's why I do not do it.[:)]

    It's ridiculous to think you can figure out who and what someone in website talk is really like. We are exposed to the most concentrated feelings that maybe are never even voiced to people's faces. Most of the guys who are my biggest opponents politically would be my shooting buddies on the range and in my community.

    Except for 22plinker, I worry about him in many respects. [:D][:D]
    I wouldn't go to the range with anyone on here. I wouldn't want to be that close to them while they are driving. People around here can't even control boats in open water let alone a car.[:D]
  • woodguruwoodguru Member Posts: 2,850
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wittynbear
    quote:Originally posted by woodguru
    Kind of like playing Russian Roulette playing keyboard rambo huh?

    I'm reasonably capable of defending myself with aggression, but I figure it would be just my luck to make that keyboard callout and run into someone who is truly well versed in hurting people. [B)] That's why I do not do it.[:)]

    It's ridiculous to think you can figure out who and what someone in website talk is really like. We are exposed to the most concentrated feelings that maybe are never even voiced to people's faces. Most of the guys who are my biggest opponents politically would be my shooting buddies on the range and in my community.

    Except for 22plinker, I worry about him in many respects. [:D][:D]
    I wouldn't go to the range with anyone on here. I wouldn't want to be that close to them while they are driving. People around here can't even control boats in open water let alone a car.[:D]


    I caught what seemed to be a remark with a funny event behind it, give it up on the boat in open water thing. [:D]
Sign In or Register to comment.