In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Benjamin Netanyahu Says...

2»

Comments

• Options
    DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ
    quote:Originally posted by CoolhandLuke
    I'm for Cruz.

I wonder if BaRat Obislama realizes he might be playing with fire aiding and abetting enemies of Israel, would love to see MOSSAD come after him after he leaves office.[;)]

The Zionist terrorists attempted to murder Harry Truman, murdered JFk and planned the murder of Bush Sr. when he visited Madrid in order to cast blame on Sadam. The Jews are quite good at murder and exporting terrorism.
    So are you.....I must remind you , that Jesus was a Jew...[:o)]

"So are you" ????? You lost me there....I have never murdered anyone and I have never exported terrorism. Yes, Jesus was a Jew. If Jesus was alive today and on parole in New York, the Zionists in Israel would be howling " Send us Pollard ". If Jesus was alive today, he would be sickened by the activities of the money grubbing murderers that pass themselves off as Jews.
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    If any of you have any Jewish friends, pass this along. They'll know what it means.

https://youtu.be/cncbOEoQbOg