.

Anyone else think Trump's a Democratic ploy?

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 19,211 ✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Politics
I was thinking how Trump just rolls over all the other Repubes and all the "good" ones just can't bring it so they quit. I'm thinking hillary made a deal with Trump to take a dive when they go head to head. He has to be the biggest side show since 9/11.

The way I see it no matter who wins we all lose. We had an idiot for 8 years so why not nother 8 years more? I wonder if I can get political assylum in Canada?
«1

Comments

  • ScottymacScottymac Member Posts: 472 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go back to Japan Yosh I'll take Trump over any of the others
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Yep they will.




    quote:CAPE BRETON ISLAND, Nova Scotia - A website for a Canadian island is garnering attention while it touts itself as a refuge for Americans should Donald Trump win the 2016 presidential election.

    The new website, cbiftrumpwins.com, stands for "Cape Breton if (Donald) Trump wins," and according to CBC it has already received 650,000 visits. Part of its success, it appears, stems from its offer to Americans weary of the 2016 race a new home should the controversial businessman be elected president.

    Rob Calabrese, a Canadian radio host who lives on the island, says he started the site as a joke. But it became so popular, he added to the site, advocating for its culture, scenery as well as its way of life. The site now reads much like a tourist pamphlet. It also includes information on immigration.

    "The reason the whole thing came about was, I'm sure you've heard it in the United States, but we've heard it in Canada, usually Democrats are the ones that say `look, if so-and-so wins the election, that's it, I'm outta here, I'm moving to Canada," Calabrese told WBUR in Boston.

    Added Calabrese:

    "This time because, it's my understanding that Mr. Trump doesn't have a lot of fans in the Democratic Party, doesn't have a lot of fans in the Republican Party as well. We know that the things he says in his campaign make people really nervous."

    Cape Breton Island is a scenic land of about 135,000, but Calabrese says he is concerned over emigration.

    "Yes, we have a very serious population problem, an unsustainable population problem where we lose about 1,000 people a year," he told WBUR.

    Destination Cape Breton, the island's official tourism association, reportedly got a massive influx of online attention as well because Calabrese's site was also linking to theirs. The first question visitors have been asking? How they can emigrate to Canada.

    While cpiftrumpwins.com began as a site against Trump, it has now evolved into a more inclusive campaign.

    "But the truth is, we welcome all, no matter who you support, be it Democrat, Republican or Donald Trump," the home page now reads. "I hope you will stay and learn more about our island, and this summer I hope to see you here in Cape Breton."

    Trump, 69, is gaining momentum in the Republican presidential race after three straight primary victories in New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada.

    The real estate mogul has energized supporters with his unapologetic, confident rhetoric, but also isolated others with controversial comments toward women and Muslims.
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Member Posts: 35,685 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    I was thinking how Trump just rolls over all the other Repubes and all the "good" ones just can't bring it so they quit. I'm thinking hillary made a deal with Trump to take a dive when they go head to head. He has to be the biggest side show since 9/11.

    The way I see it no matter who wins we all lose. We had an idiot for 8 years so why not nother 8 years more?
    Yep
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think his a democrat ploy, but he has so greatly reduced the level of discourse in presidential politics that any decent person will think twice before running in the future.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

    Brad Steele
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,593 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    I was thinking how Trump just rolls over all the other Repubes and all the "good" ones just can't bring it so they quit. I'm thinking hillary made a deal with Trump to take a dive when they go head to head. He has to be the biggest side show since 9/11.


    Yeah, he couldn't possibly be running because he wants to be President.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 19,211 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Scottymac
    Go back to Japan Yosh I'll take Trump over any of the others


    Really? "Go back to Japan", right back to 1940. At least you got the country right and not mix me up with some Chinks or Gooks. Then again you might've just used google. I suppose I could tell you to go fornicate with haggis you ginger clown. But why bother.

    Figure we had obama for 8 years. Trump can just take over as the new and white flapping lips.

    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    Yeah, he couldn't possibly be running because he wants to be President.


    I think he wants money more and a "remember when I ran for POTUS" story at the country club.
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    I was thinking how Trump just rolls over all the other Repubes and all the "good" ones just can't bring it so they quit. I'm thinking hillary made a deal with Trump to take a dive when they go head to head. He has to be the biggest side show since 9/11.

    The way I see it no matter who wins we all lose. We had an idiot for 8 years so why not nother 8 years more? I wonder if I can get political assylum in Canada?



    no, but it does make for good propaganda



    yosh ignore SM , he's just a hardworking troll, he's not very good at it, but he tries
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,807 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think it is entirely possible that he is running as a Republican in order to advance the Democrat agenda. Now that he is having success his candidacy has taken on a life of its own.


    That grifter is just 15 miles away right now running his mouth at my alma mater.
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,672 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yosh, you've got it pretty much figured out except for one minor detail. Trump ain't in on the deal.

    There won't be a dime's worth of difference between the results of a Trump or Hillary Presidency. The motives and route might be different but the destination is the same.

    Hillary has let it be known she wants to modify the First and Second Amendments, and she vacillates on the Fourth and Fifth Amendments depending on her legal status at the moment.

    Trump has let it be known the Constitution is negotiable.

    Hillary will pack the Supreme Court with liberals.

    Trump has let it be known the Supreme Court is negotiable.

    The general election will be a choice between two socialists. For the first time in my memory we don't have to choose the lesser of two evils. We have a straight up choice of two evils.

    The United States of America is screwed. For the first time since 1964 I plan to skip the election.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,807 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    yosh, you've got it pretty much figured out except for one minor detail. Trump ain't in on the deal.

    There won't be a dime's worth of difference between the results of a Trump or Hillary Presidency. The motives and route might be different but the destination is the same.

    Hillary has let it be known she wants to modify the First and Second Amendments, and she vacillates on the Fourth and Fifth Amendments depending on her legal status at the moment.

    Trump has let it be known the Constitution is negotiable.

    Hillary will pack the Supreme Court with liberals.

    Trump has let it be known the Supreme Court is negotiable.

    The general election will be a choice between two socialists. For the first time in my memory we don't have to choose the lesser of two evils. We have a straight up choice of two evils.

    The United States of America is screwed. For the first time since 1964 I plan to skip the election.



    Bingo....if Trump is the nominee I will not vote either. I will vote in the local, state and national elections, but will skip the Presidential.
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    hillary thanks you guys for your non vote
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan
    hillary thanks you guys for your non vote


    That is in the future.

    Right now she is thanking Trump supporters for paving her way back to the White House.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

    Brad Steele
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,807 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan
    hillary thanks you guys for your non vote


    So be it, he doesn't represent my views anymore than Hillary. The only difference between him and Hillary is he says that he wants to build a wall...everything else he believes are the same things as that Clinton hoe.
  • JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    remember Ross Perot?

    Biggest problem I have with trump is he never says how he is going to fix things.
  • m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,417 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    America is very angry and Trump is the manifestation of that anger.

    The establishment politician has betrayed America in their conduct and our trust in government has been completely broken. A government has become tyrannical in....
    - Using its power to persecute its adversaries and critics (IRS scandal)
    - Using its power to hide and betray Americans of its failures (Bengahzi)
    - Using its power to protect favored establishment political elite from prosecution (Hillary email)
    - Using its power to go against the popular will of the people (Obamacare)
    - Using its power to overturn governments in which it disagrees (Ukraine, Syria, Libya,etc.)
    - Using its power to advance and protect elite interests to the detriment of Americans (TPP and failure to prosecute Wall Street for the last financial crisis)
    - Using its power to reshape America into the poster child of globalist and UN initiatives, against the will of Americans (open borders).
    - Using its power to extort from the productive class to grow its political power base among the bribed non-productive class (tax increases)

    Trump 2016..
  • popgunpopgun Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been saying for months now that Donnie may well be a Clinton plant - ready to throw the election to her if nominated - or run as a third party and handing her the WH if he's not nominated.

    I hope that's not true, but he hasn't done anything to prove it wrong. He says what he knows a lot of people want to hear, but his recent past suggests that's not what he believes, and that he's lying.

    That said, I think he would be infinitely better than Hilly if he got elected, as I believe he is a Capitalist and that she is a committed Socialist. So if he's nominated I will vote for him - but I feel Rubio (98% ACU rating)or Cruz (100% ACU rating) would make far better candidates.

    But as has been said, "In a democracy, people get the government they deserve."
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member Posts: 59,616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by m88.358win

    America is very angry and Trump is the manifestation of that anger.

    The establishment politician has betrayed America in their conduct and our trust in government has been completely broken. A government has become tyrannical in....
    - Using its power to persecute its adversaries and critics (IRS scandal)
    - Using its power to hide and betray Americans of its failures (Bengahzi)
    - Using its power to protect favored establishment political elite from prosecution (Hillary email)
    - Using its power to go against the popular will of the people (Obamacare)
    - Using its power to overturn governments in which it disagrees (Ukraine, Syria, Libya,etc.)
    - Using its power to advance and protect elite interests to the detriment of Americans (TPP and failure to prosecute Wall Street for the last financial crisis)
    - Using its power to reshape America into the poster child of globalist and UN initiatives, against the will of Americans (open borders).
    - Using its power to extort from the productive class to grow its political power base among the bribed non-productive class (tax increases)

    Trump 2016..


    Yep, he is the exact carbon copy of our current potus. Congratulations, you support a narcissist with no regard for the constitution.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Member Posts: 35,685 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    [

    Really? "Go back to Japan", right back to 1940. At least you got the country right and not mix me up with some Chinks or Gooks. Then again you might've just used google. I suppose I could tell you to go fornicate with haggis you ginger clown.
    Excellent, Yoshi!!![:D][^]
  • toad67toad67 Member Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan
    hillary thanks you guys for your non vote


    That is in the future.

    Right now she is thanking Trump supporters for paving her way back to the White House.




    With all of the attention Trump is getting it makes that email scandal just disappear.
  • buddybbuddyb Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have heard that story floating around that Trump and Hillary are plotting together.It seems the people I hear it from are the ones that believe everything they hear on talk radio,* about everything and have never voted in their life.
  • ScottymacScottymac Member Posts: 472 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    With 49% of the vote
  • us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,578 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll vote for the Repub candidate as cannot stomach a dem ideology.

    Either way, it's entirely possible the 'puppet masters' have so taken control of the 'process' it will not make one iota difference.

    [}:)]
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln
  • hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump 2016.

    Those who support Killary, speak NOW!
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,426 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    yosh, you've got it pretty much figured out except for one minor detail. Trump ain't in on the deal.

    There won't be a dime's worth of difference between the results of a Trump or Hillary Presidency. The motives and route might be different but the destination is the same.

    Hillary has let it be known she wants to modify the First and Second Amendments, and she vacillates on the Fourth and Fifth Amendments depending on her legal status at the moment.

    Trump has let it be known the Constitution is negotiable.

    Hillary will pack the Supreme Court with liberals.

    Trump has let it be known the Supreme Court is negotiable.

    The general election will be a choice between two socialists. For the first time in my memory we don't have to choose the lesser of two evils. We have a straight up choice of two evils.

    The United States of America is screwed. For the first time since 1964 I plan to skip the election.




    James I agree with you. With either one we go off a cliff. It's just a matter of going off at 55mph or 60mph. I will vote but will be voting Libertarian or may write in someone.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member Posts: 59,616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

    I'll vote for the Repub candidate as cannot stomach a dem ideology.


    [}:)]
    Not a dime's worth of difference in most of them.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • drl50drl50 Member Posts: 2,496
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JnRockwall
    remember Ross Perot?
    Biggest problem I have with trump is he never says how he is going to fix things.

    Yes. Perot was a third party candidate in 1996. Some say he stole enough votes from Robert Dole to help Bill Clinton get elected. The difference is that Trump will use the Republican Primary Candidate position to attempt to fulfill his own aspirations without even being a Republican. In fact this narcissist refers to his future term as "under my reign" as if it is a monarchy. Meanwhile the real Republican Party is committing unintentional suicide in this election and they are silently panic stricken as this scenario unfolds. We have had 7 years of totally incompetent, destructive leadership and they have failed miserably to execute an effective strategy to replace it. And the horse is out of the barn. The debates are akin to putting a nanny cam in a day care center and the whole nation is watching. I will vote for him unless a third party champion rises miraculously, because the alternatives are even more unthinkable to me. I think it is probable that he will be the candidate and very possible that he will lose the general election. I am wondering how the Republican National Convention will let this happen. Should they broker an alternative to Trump, his ego will cry foul take that third party route and split the Republican vote.
  • m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,417 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    quote:Originally posted by m88.358win

    America is very angry and Trump is the manifestation of that anger.

    The establishment politician has betrayed America in their conduct and our trust in government has been completely broken. A government has become tyrannical in....
    - Using its power to persecute its adversaries and critics (IRS scandal)
    - Using its power to hide and betray Americans of its failures (Bengahzi)
    - Using its power to protect favored establishment political elite from prosecution (Hillary email)
    - Using its power to go against the popular will of the people (Obamacare)
    - Using its power to overturn governments in which it disagrees (Ukraine, Syria, Libya,etc.)
    - Using its power to advance and protect elite interests to the detriment of Americans (TPP and failure to prosecute Wall Street for the last financial crisis)
    - Using its power to reshape America into the poster child of globalist and UN initiatives, against the will of Americans (open borders).
    - Using its power to extort from the productive class to grow its political power base among the bribed non-productive class (tax increases)

    Trump 2016..


    Yep, he is the exact carbon copy of our current potus. Congratulations, you support a narcissist with no regard for the constitution.


    Look, I fully understand while you libs do not like or respect Trump but try and understand that some of us patriots do.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 19,211 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buddyb
    I have heard that story floating around that Trump and Hillary are plotting together.It seems the people I hear it from are the ones that believe everything they hear on talk radio,* about everything and have never voted in their life.


    Nope came to the collusion all by my self. I am happy there are others who think as I do.
  • CaptainCrossmanCaptainCrossman Member Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    I was thinking how Trump just rolls over all the other Repubes and all the "good" ones just can't bring it so they quit. I'm thinking hillary made a deal with Trump to take a dive when they go head to head. He has to be the biggest side show since 9/11.

    The way I see it no matter who wins we all lose. We had an idiot for 8 years so why not nother 8 years more? I wonder if I can get political assylum in Canada?


    you need to relax, and wake up- and realize Trump is our only hope.
    he'll stop the rampant illegal immigration into usa
    put tariffs on cheap imported goods, that will drive jobs back to usa
    make the military a respectable career again, instead of a joke
    weed out dishonest police and reward the good police
    build a southern border that will stand forever
    audit the federal reserve, the cause of all the inflation/deflation
    stabilize the economy
    indict and investigate Hillary for Benghazi and email scam
    dig into Obama's birth certificate scam
    release the 28 pages on the 911 stand down and coverup
    back our currency with gold and silver again, so a dollar earned today, will still be worth a dollar 20 years from now in buying power.

    imagine where you'll be if Hillary wins.

    you can tell Trump is good, see how everyone is attacking him.
    WWII bomber analogy over Germany- you know you're over the target, when the flak comes up
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member Posts: 59,616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by m88.358win
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    quote:Originally posted by m88.358win

    America is very angry and Trump is the manifestation of that anger.

    The establishment politician has betrayed America in their conduct and our trust in government has been completely broken. A government has become tyrannical in....
    - Using its power to persecute its adversaries and critics (IRS scandal)
    - Using its power to hide and betray Americans of its failures (Bengahzi)
    - Using its power to protect favored establishment political elite from prosecution (Hillary email)
    - Using its power to go against the popular will of the people (Obamacare)
    - Using its power to overturn governments in which it disagrees (Ukraine, Syria, Libya,etc.)
    - Using its power to advance and protect elite interests to the detriment of Americans (TPP and failure to prosecute Wall Street for the last financial crisis)
    - Using its power to reshape America into the poster child of globalist and UN initiatives, against the will of Americans (open borders).
    - Using its power to extort from the productive class to grow its political power base among the bribed non-productive class (tax increases)

    Trump 2016..


    Yep, he is the exact carbon copy of our current potus. Congratulations, you support a narcissist with no regard for the constitution.


    Look, I fully understand while you libs do not like or respect Trump but try and understand that some of us patriots do.





    I'm concerned about the constitution and you think I'm a lib? No wonder you support Trump.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 19,211 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    CaptainCrossman - "Trump is our only hope." I see you crouching over a R2 unit uttering these words. Trading one extremist for another hoping for a magic bullet? I'll have that extra serving of magic mushroom.

    So you're saying he'll get Mexicans to round up their illegal kind and make them build Great Wall Of United States?

    Tariffs against our Chinese masters? Unthinkable.

    Make the military respectable? So they'll stop paying $500 for a toilet seats?

    Audit the federal reserve? Again unthinkable to do to our Masters.

    Indict and investigate hillary for Benghazi? The clinton's been doing illegal crap way before Whitewater and they're still free to do as they wish. John Gotti got nothing on these Teflon fools. Their theme music must be "Can't Touch This" by M.C. Hammer.

    Dig into Obama's birth certificate scam? Reversing 8 years of this failed white man's guilt, too? Free happy pills for everyone.

    Go back to gold and silver "standard"? Yeah I ain't gonna even touch this.

    Imagine where you'll be if Hillary wins? I have. Back to the '90's and twice the obama jammy jam. No guns, mo' taxes, Mr. clinton's antics (always wear shoes in the *-house and we'll be in the dark fed BS by shovel loads.
  • woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    One Chance to Fix America
    And You Want to Stay home And Grumble
    For the Likes of "You" We Fail
    America Fails...................
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,365 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No. There's no point. Bernie is the joke who the Democrats use as the Carpetbagger's phony opposition. Everyone (except Bernie) knows that.

    The Comb Over is a loose cannon; no one wants him in the race.

    Neal
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 48,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just when I thought the LAST election was my worst nightmare...
  • beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The "old established Republican good old boys" in Washington are the ones that will give Hillary the White House ; but, will point their fingers at Trump. He will be nothing but a scapegoat.

    If any party chooses not to support their front runner against the wishes of most voters, they're asking for defeat.
    0M9InwN.gif[
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump may be as ill-informed as the leaders of the Democratic Party, but that does not make him a plant by the party.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

    Brad Steele
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,788
    edited November -1
    Having heard Lindsey Graham on the CBS election show last night, it is obvious that the republican establishment is causing this. Being stupid enough to back Jeb! as though anyone was going to go head over heels for someone as passionate as wilted lettuce was a screwup for the ages. Then they try to pimp Rubio.

    Lindsey says we need a moderate. Like McCain? Romney? Yeah. That worked out well.

    Cruz is the conservative, with values, intelligence, passion. He is articulate, educated, and dedicated to the Constitution.

    And the republican leadership is scared to death of him. Rather than coalesce around the answer to the question all of us have been asking 'Where is the conservative candidate?'...the establishment allows this election clusterf**k to dilute the votes and allow Trump to keep rolling.

    We are doomed.
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,672 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by m88.358win
    Look, I fully understand while you libs do not like or respect Trump but try and understand that some of us patriots do.
    I never even suspected it, but I must be one of the libs because I do not like Trump and have no respect for the boy or his traveling carnival. I fear that when a clown is elected President he's no longer amusing but dangerous. I believe his ignorance is more threatening to the country than Hillary's malevolence.

    I have tried and tried again to understand why some patriots like and respect Trump, but for the life of me, I cannot understand it. God help us, Hillary is the lesser of two evils but I can't find it in me to vote for her.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member Posts: 59,616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    quote:Originally posted by m88.358win
    Look, I fully understand while you libs do not like or respect Trump but try and understand that some of us patriots do.
    I never even suspected it, but I must be one of the libs because I do not like Trump and have no respect for the boy or his traveling carnival. I fear that when a clown is elected President he's no longer amusing but dangerous. I believe his ignorance is more threatening to the country than Hillary's malevolence.

    I have tried and tried again to understand why some patriots like and respect Trump, but for the life of me, I cannot understand it. God help us, Hillary is the lesser of two evils but I can't find it in me to vote for her.

    +1
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • AlpineAlpine Member Posts: 14,471 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    quote:Originally posted by m88.358win
    Look, I fully understand while you libs do not like or respect Trump but try and understand that some of us patriots do.
    I never even suspected it, but I must be one of the libs because I do not like Trump and have no respect for the boy or his traveling carnival. I fear that when a clown is elected President he's no longer amusing but dangerous. I believe his ignorance is more threatening to the country than Hillary's malevolence.

    I have tried and tried again to understand why some patriots like and respect Trump, but for the life of me, I cannot understand it. God help us, Hillary is the lesser of two evils but I can't find it in me to vote for her.

    +1


    Respectfully: Both of you are nuts.

    And I do not understand anyone thinking that way. That's why we ended up with Obummer for 8 years.
    ?The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money.?
    Margaret Thatcher

    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics."
    Mark Twain
Sign In or Register to comment.