In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump - a Constitutional problem

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jerrywh818
    Mr. Perfect4
    So you want the same old corrupt system we have now HUH? No, that is why I want Cruz. An odd accusation considering I believe you know this. I never said what I wanted and you don't know. Sorry, I can only infer from your statements what you mean. If you mean something else, say different things. What do you think of the national inquirer's story about Cruz's so called affairs. It's as baseless as the NI always is, that's what I think. No constitutional right is without limits. What I want above all else is the truth and we haven't been getting much of that. Odd then that you would apparently support Trump, whose position on anything is impossible to narrow down, since it changes depending upon who he's talking to at the moment. That FACT is so easily demonstrable, it's comical you'd be unaware of it. Why not support Cruz instead? The accusations made about his supposed lying, have turned into nothing more than fairy tales.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mr.Perfect--
    Seems as though you are more interested in insulting someone than having a discussion. I don't think Cruz is lying and I don't believe half of what Trump is accused or either. I am a political junkie and have been in office for years before myself. I doubt if you know half as much about the game as I do but I could be wrong. If seems to me that you don't think you could be wrong. With some people it is a matter of who is right rather than what is right. I am only interested in what is right. I like Cruz better than Trump but don't think he can win because he can't win the NE USA. Figure out how to insult me on that. Oh-- Tell me just how is Cruz going to abolish the IRS? You know that is BS. The whole House and Senate would loose their power if that happened. He can't do a thing without them and they hate him. There is a thing here that I doubt anybody on this forum has thought about. If it Comes to a brokered convention either Cruz or trump could give their delegates to the other and that would trump the establishment.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mr.Perfect--
    Seems as though you are more interested in insulting someone than having a discussion. I don't think Cruz is lying and I don't believe half of what Trump is accused or either. I am a political junkie and have been in office for years before myself. I doubt if you know half as much about the game as I do but I could be wrong. If seems to me that you don't think you could be wrong. With some people it is a matter of who is right rather than what is right. I am only interested in what is right. I like Cruz better than Trump but don't think he can win because he can't win the NE USA. Figure out how to insult me on that. Oh-- Tell me just how is Cruz going to abolish the IRS? You know that is BS. The whole House and Senate would loose their power if that happened. He can't do a thing without them and they hate him. There is a thing here that I doubt anybody on this forum has thought about. If it Comes to a brokered convention either Cruz or trump could give their delegates to the other and that would trump the establishment.
    No one is insulting you, and I'm not interested in doing that either. If you have reasonable contributions to make to a discussion; ones that aren't red herrings and sophistry, post them up. At least here we have some baseline from you as to what you support and apparently don't.[:I]
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I knew you could do it. Another insult. Only your posts are reasonable HUH?
    Nobody else has any brains but you. It never fails, the dumbest people always think there a genius.
    Well can you explain how Mr. Cruz will abolish the IRS? I don't think so. I'll bet you can conger up another insult. Insulting and name calling is a sign of a bankrupt mentality. Work on the answer to the IRS thing. I know it's hard but try.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I knew you could do it. Another insult. Only your posts are reasonable HUH?
    Nobody else has any brains but you. It never fails, the dumbest people always think there a genius.
    Well can you explain how Mr. Cruz will abolish the IRS? I don't think so. I'll bet you can conger up another insult. Insulting and name calling is a sign of a bankrupt mentality. Work on the answer to the IRS thing. I know it's hard but try.
    Are you reading my responses, or some other thread?
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mr. Perfect
    IRS-- abolish- Cruz - remember? Try harder.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mr. Perfect
    Lyin Ted?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    quote:Originally posted by Wulfmann
    You are correct.

We should vote for Hillary because we know where she stands and can count on her.
    Or, one could back Cruz whose history demonstrates a consistent support of the Constitution. Your choice.
    Why not vote for Jimmy Swaggart?....He and Cruz could be father and son...[:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mr. Perfect
    Try harder? Dude, you're really, really clueless (that's not an insult its statement of fact). I am not will not nor have ever claimed that Ted's claim of abolishing the IRS is something he can accomplish. For some reason you think I have said so or implied so. Until this very post, and in the history of my posting to this forum that I have ever even mentioned the IRS and Cruz in the same thought. Is there some reason you can't respond intelligently to the statements I made in the OP, either in agreement or disagreement? Thus far you've tried to claim that a president suing newspapers isn't unconstitutional. That one easily disproven statement appears to be all you've really got on the topics of the op and since then it's clear all you wish to do is engage in bunny trails that are neither meaningful nor contributory. You apparently don't support Trump, so that makes it all the more perplexing.[xx(][xx(]
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mr. Perfect
    Try harder? Dude, you're really, really clueless (that's not an insult its statement of fact). I am not will not nor have ever claimed that Ted's claim of abolishing the IRS is something he can accomplish. For some reason you think I have said so or implied so. Until this very post, and in the history of my posting to this forum that I have ever even mentioned the IRS and Cruz in the same thought. Is there some reason you can't respond intelligently to the statements I made in the OP, either in agreement or disagreement? Thus far you've tried to claim that a president suing newspapers isn't unconstitutional. That one easily disproven statement appears to be all you've really got on the topics of the op and since then it's clear all you wish to do is engage in bunny trails that are neither meaningful nor contributory. You apparently don't support Trump, so that makes it all the more perplexing.[xx(][xx(]
    Randy, I wish you wouldn't use the term "Dude"....that's way below your learning curve...I put it into the other term that I think is disrespectful, "Red Neck" , which I feel is derogatory as the NEGRO word. So, Please refrain, because you don't need to use it! We are not gonna fall out or we?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    DUDE? That is the terminology of a pot head. Figures. Good on the insults but no answers on the subject at hand. Well you finally admit that Cruz can't abolish the IRS. Good. You started out running down Trump about the 2nd and suing newspapers. Now your for Trump.
    I answered your statement on 4/1. It wasn't a question you asked.
    No constitutional right is without limits. There are circumstances were you can sue a newspaper and a national carry permit might not be unconstitutional. It's not as simple as states rights. It could tie into interstate commerce or something else. Now days some things are constitutional that aren't even in the constitution.
    I have to go. It's time for my dog's algebra lesson.
  • Options
    tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've noticed that when liberal-progressive correspondents on the toilet blogs and otherwise crappy liberal websites are refuted and baffled by logic, they result first to addressing one as "Dude" and later fxckwit.

They erroneously believe that slang and profanity is a substitute for intelligent discourse.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    and the clueless continue to bang their drums. Keep at it guys!
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and the clueless continue to [use profanity and slang] bang their drums. Keep at it guys!
    Corrected it for you.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    After reading through all of this it's hard to remember that at the end of the day, we're all basically on the same side.
    I think this thread illustrates something I've always felt was one of the reasons conservatives (of which I count myself) can't seem to keep it together and win national elections anymore. We all tend to think for ourselves and to be independent in our thoughts and actions whereas the liberals all seem to be quite willing to let others who they perceive as 'leaders' do their thinking for them.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Trump Matters!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog
    After reading through all of this it's hard to remember that at the end of the day, we're all basically on the same side.
    I think this thread illustrates something I've always felt was one of the reasons conservatives (of which I count myself) can't seem to keep it together and win national elections anymore. We all tend to think for ourselves and to be independent in our thoughts and actions whereas the liberals all seem to be quite willing to let others who they perceive as 'leaders' do their thinking for them.

One of the great misconceptions of this forum is that we are all, as you put it, "basically on the same side". It is increasingly clear to me that the members of this forum are not all on the same side. There are folks on this very forum that support the constitutional intrusions I listed in my OP. These and many more. I will never be on the same side as them.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain