.

Trump screwed you into a stupor

bpostbpost Member Posts: 31,132 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Politics
By signing the pork spending bill; no excuse is good enough to over come the fact Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi stuck it into Trump and broke it off.

Trump in turn stuck it in his supporters and pounded it home with a 12 pound hammer.

Trump is not draining the swamp, he is filling it up and swimming in the cesspool with his mouth wide open.
«1

Comments

  • TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    People that have never worked, do not belong in government.
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 19,066 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    11937.jpg

    I really thought he would Veto it and show some sack.[V]

    All us taxpayers need to get one of these from the USGOV
    *.jpg
    RLTW

  • Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    He said he did for the military. Be interesting seeing him find away out of this boondoggle. After today unless he finds a way out this mess he would have hard time for reelection goodbye presidential assperations.

    Dems are estatic. Schumer's wife will have to beat his shorts into the washing machine with a stick


    Rinos will be happy after midterms and they get kicked out of majority and go back to their old sing song nothing we can the Dems are majority. After the Rinos and the Dems get through the mid terms they can go back to again cooperating with each other on how to increase the laundrying all the money flowing thier way.

    This 2200 page budget set up a gold mine of laundrying
  • beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Something else never discussed.

    The Second Amendment rights of more than 4 million Americans are at risk thanks to Republicans in Congress.

    Congressional Republicans are jeopardizing the Second Amendment rights of 4.2 million senior citizens. At the same time, they have voted to funnel tens of millions of dollars to gun control organizations and support other actions that Democrats will love. All of this is wrapped up in the giant $1.3 trillion spending bill.

    Just before President Obama left office, his administration finalized new regulations banning Social Security recipients from buying a gun if they have trouble managing their finances.

    About 10 percent of all people 65 and older risked being classified as ?financially incompetent? ? about 4.2 million in all.
    0M9InwN.gif[
  • hadjiihadjii Member Posts: 971 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yesterday I was a dyed in the wool Trump supporter. He could do no wrong. My, what 24 hours will do.

    Today, I am nauseous. I want to vomit. I'm all in on the dump Trump train. What a freaking 2 faced, backstabbing, traitorous buzzard. I can't believe what he did.

    Rush Limbaugh said the only person that could make Trump supporters turn away was Trump himself. Well....I think he did just that. Sad Sad.
  • beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hadjii
    Yesterday I was a dyed in the wool Trump supporter. He could do no wrong. My, what 24 hours will do.

    Today, I am nauseous. I want to vomit. I'm all in on the dump Trump train. What a freaking 2 faced, backstabbing, traitorous buzzard. I can't believe what he did.

    Rush Limbaugh said the only person that could make Trump supporters turn away was Trump himself. Well....I think he did just that. Sad Sad.


    +1
    Sent an email to the White House with my thoughts to Trump and told him "he lost my support and any future vote for re-election".
    0M9InwN.gif[
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,561 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sent the same email to the WH [xx(][:(][V][:(!]
  • Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    quote:beneteau
    Something else never discussed.

    The Second Amendment rights of more than 4 million Americans are at risk thanks to Republicans in Congress.

    Congressional Republicans are jeopardizing the Second Amendment rights of 4.2 million senior citizens. At the same time, they have voted to funnel tens of millions of dollars to gun control organizations and support other actions that Democrats will love. All of this is wrapped up in the giant $1.3 trillion spending bill.

    Just before President Obama left office, his administration finalized new regulations banning Social Security recipients from buying a gun if they have trouble managing their finances.

    About 10 percent of all people 65 and older risked being classified as ?financially incompetent? ? about 4.2 million in all.


    The Progressives have to get your guns. It's had a priority spot on things to do list for long long time. Look at all those high school kids they have ginned up since Fla. Great new source to brain wash
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,925
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ford 23
    quote:beneteau
    Something else never discussed.

    The Second Amendment rights of more than 4 million Americans are at risk thanks to Republicans in Congress.

    Congressional Republicans are jeopardizing the Second Amendment rights of 4.2 million senior citizens. At the same time, they have voted to funnel tens of millions of dollars to gun control organizations and support other actions that Democrats will love. All of this is wrapped up in the giant $1.3 trillion spending bill.

    Just before President Obama left office, his administration finalized new regulations banning Social Security recipients from buying a gun if they have trouble managing their finances. Was TRUE

    About 10 percent of all people 65 and older risked being classified as ?financially incompetent? ? about 4.2 million in all. FALSE Trump rescinded this requirement.


    The Progressives have to get your guns. It's had a priority spot on things to do list for long long time. Look at all those high school kids they have ginned up since Fla. Great new source to brain wash

    =================================================================
    Q: Did President Donald Trump repeal a rule that aims to block some people with mental disorders from buying guns?
    Trump rescinded this requirement, the requirement specified these 4.2 million were to be put on a "NO BUY" list. But, if they didn't like it, they could appeal and get their name removed. Probably wouldn't take more than a few years and a few thousand dollars.

    A: Yes. The Social Security Administration is no longer required to submit the names of certain mentally disabled beneficiaries to a federal agency that conducts gun background checks.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,938 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    quote:Originally posted by Ford 23
    quote:beneteau
    Something else never discussed.

    The Second Amendment rights of more than 4 million Americans are at risk thanks to Republicans in Congress.

    Congressional Republicans are jeopardizing the Second Amendment rights of 4.2 million senior citizens. At the same time, they have voted to funnel tens of millions of dollars to gun control organizations and support other actions that Democrats will love. All of this is wrapped up in the giant $1.3 trillion spending bill.

    Just before President Obama left office, his administration finalized new regulations banning Social Security recipients from buying a gun if they have trouble managing their finances. Was TRUE

    About 10 percent of all people 65 and older risked being classified as ?financially incompetent? ? about 4.2 million in all. FALSE Trump rescinded this requirement.


    The Progressives have to get your guns. It's had a priority spot on things to do list for long long time. Look at all those high school kids they have ginned up since Fla. Great new source to brain wash

    =================================================================
    Q: Did President Donald Trump repeal a rule that aims to block some people with mental disorders from buying guns?
    Trump rescinded this requirement, the requirement specified these 4.2 million were to be put on a "NO BUY" list. But, if they didn't like it, they could appeal and get their name removed. Probably wouldn't take more than a few years and a few thousand dollars.

    A: Yes. The Social Security Administration is no longer required to submit the names of certain mentally disabled beneficiaries to a federal agency that conducts gun background checks.


    According to multiple sources, the spending bill put the Obama rule back in place.

    Trump signed the bill.

    Fox News link:

    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/22/second-amendment-rights-more-than-4-million-americans-are-at-risk-thanks-to-republicans-in-congress.html
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

    Brad Steele
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,426 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    By signing the pork spending bill; no excuse is good enough to over come the fact Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi stuck it into Trump and broke it off.

    Trump in turn stuck it in his supporters and pounded it home with a 12 pound hammer.

    Trump is not draining the swamp, he is filling it up and swimming in the cesspool with his mouth wide open.




    Careful there or the Trump faithful will be along shortly to tell you oh but at least it?s not Hillary(and no Hillary was not an option...but there were others to choose) and that you?re no Patriot because you dare question the Great and Powerful Trump! Trumpy is showing his Democrat roots[xx(]
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 14,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The reality of the situation is the only candidate in the republican primary that would have honored the constitution more than Trump was Rand Paul. All the rest of them are big government anti individual liberty puppets. Trump as actually doing better than most of them would have done.

    Republicans are big controlling government. WE voted for it and we deserve it.
  • pawnee66pawnee66 Member Posts: 223 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What a bunch of whiners!
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 14,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pawnee66
    What a bunch of whiners!


    Stating reality doesn't make one a whiner, ignoring it does make one an idiot.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,807 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    By signing the pork spending bill; no excuse is good enough to over come the fact Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi stuck it into Trump and broke it off.



    Actually Paul Ryan and Mitch the * broke it off in Trump....they allowed the bill to go forward, and their Republican members voted for it. If Trump had vetoed it, and Ryan and Mitch over rode his veto that would do quite a bit of damage to Trump. If trump doesn't get the support from his party you can't reasonably expect him to do it on his own.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,807 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5
    The reality of the situation is the only candidate in the republican primary that would have honored the constitution more than Trump was Rand Paul. All the rest of them are big government anti individual liberty puppets. Trump as actually doing better than most of them would have done.

    Republicans are big controlling government. WE voted for it and we deserve it.


    +1
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 14,376 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    By signing the pork spending bill; no excuse is good enough to over come the fact Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi stuck it into Trump and broke it off.



    Actually Paul Ryan and Mitch the * broke it off in Trump....they allowed the bill to go forward, and their Republican members voted for it. If Trump had vetoed it, and Ryan and Mitch over rode his veto that would do quite a bit of damage to Trump. If trump doesn't get the support from his party you can't reasonably expect him to do it on his own.


    THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,925
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    quote:Originally posted by Ford 23
    quote:beneteau
    Something else never discussed.

    The Second Amendment rights of more than 4 million Americans are at risk thanks to Republicans in Congress.

    Congressional Republicans are jeopardizing the Second Amendment rights of 4.2 million senior citizens. At the same time, they have voted to funnel tens of millions of dollars to gun control organizations and support other actions that Democrats will love. All of this is wrapped up in the giant $1.3 trillion spending bill.

    Just before President Obama left office, his administration finalized new regulations banning Social Security recipients from buying a gun if they have trouble managing their finances. Was TRUE

    About 10 percent of all people 65 and older risked being classified as ?financially incompetent? ? about 4.2 million in all. FALSE Trump rescinded this requirement.


    The Progressives have to get your guns. It's had a priority spot on things to do list for long long time. Look at all those high school kids they have ginned up since Fla. Great new source to brain wash

    =================================================================
    Q: Did President Donald Trump repeal a rule that aims to block some people with mental disorders from buying guns?
    Trump rescinded this requirement, the requirement specified these 4.2 million were to be put on a "NO BUY" list. But, if they didn't like it, they could appeal and get their name removed. Probably wouldn't take more than a few years and a few thousand dollars.

    A: Yes. The Social Security Administration is no longer required to submit the names of certain mentally disabled beneficiaries to a federal agency that conducts gun background checks.


    According to multiple sources, the spending bill put the Obama rule back in place.

    Trump signed the bill.

    Fox News link:

    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/22/second-amendment-rights-more-than-4-million-americans-are-at-risk-thanks-to-republicans-in-congress.html

    It was a budget bill, not legislation.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 31,132 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5
    The reality of the situation is the only candidate in the republican primary that would have honored the constitution more than Trump was Rand Paul. All the rest of them are big government anti individual liberty puppets. Trump as actually doing better than most of them would have done.

    Republicans are big controlling government. WE voted for it and we deserve it.


    TED CRUZ.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,925
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5
    The reality of the situation is the only candidate in the republican primary that would have honored the constitution more than Trump was Rand Paul. All the rest of them are big government anti individual liberty puppets. Trump as actually doing better than most of them would have done.

    Republicans are big controlling government. WE voted for it and we deserve it.


    TED CRUZ.


    Doubt Cruz will get the nomination. My moneys on Pence, he'll be the president right after Trump gets impeached or directly resigns.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,593 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It did not put the Social Security rule back into place.
  • ArbyArby Member Posts: 668
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    quote:Originally posted by Ford 23
    quote:beneteau
    Something else never discussed.

    The Second Amendment rights of more than 4 million Americans are at risk thanks to Republicans in Congress.

    Congressional Republicans are jeopardizing the Second Amendment rights of 4.2 million senior citizens. At the same time, they have voted to funnel tens of millions of dollars to gun control organizations and support other actions that Democrats will love. All of this is wrapped up in the giant $1.3 trillion spending bill.

    Just before President Obama left office, his administration finalized new regulations banning Social Security recipients from buying a gun if they have trouble managing their finances. Was TRUE

    About 10 percent of all people 65 and older risked being classified as ?financially incompetent? ? about 4.2 million in all. FALSE Trump rescinded this requirement.


    The Progressives have to get your guns. It's had a priority spot on things to do list for long long time. Look at all those high school kids they have ginned up since Fla. Great new source to brain wash

    =================================================================
    Q: Did President Donald Trump repeal a rule that aims to block some people with mental disorders from buying guns?
    Trump rescinded this requirement, the requirement specified these 4.2 million were to be put on a "NO BUY" list. But, if they didn't like it, they could appeal and get their name removed. Probably wouldn't take more than a few years and a few thousand dollars.

    A: Yes. The Social Security Administration is no longer required to submit the names of certain mentally disabled beneficiaries to a federal agency that conducts gun background checks.


    According to multiple sources, the spending bill put the Obama rule back in place.

    Trump signed the bill.

    Fox News link:

    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/22/second-amendment-rights-more-than-4-million-americans-are-at-risk-thanks-to-republicans-in-congress.html

    It was a budget bill, not legislation.



    ********************************************************************

    +10
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,727 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Drain the swamp and skin the skunks and snakes.
    What's next?
  • DirtyDawgDirtyDawg Member Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5
    The reality of the situation is the only candidate in the republican primary that would have honored the constitution more than Trump was Rand Paul. All the rest of them are big government anti individual liberty puppets. Trump as actually doing better than most of them would have done.

    Republicans are big controlling government. WE voted for it and we deserve it.


    When he announced his transition from Democrat to Republican party, and then falsely announced his support of the 2nd Amendment once he started running for President.....I told myself Trump is a Democrat plant. Him and the Clintons were best buddies. I didn't want to believe it at the time, but, today, he proved it to me, and the rest of America.
  • NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 7,006
    edited November -1
    Donald is a great man. MAGA!

    GO DONALD! You keep doing what you're doing. America is returning to greatness.
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,426 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Navybat
    Donald is a great man. MAGA!

    GO DONALD! You keep doing what you're doing. America is returning to greatness.


    A great man who signed a bill he didn?t even read(nor did most if not all of Congress) that has gun control in it??? If that?s the definition of a great man I will pass.
  • montanajoemontanajoe Member, Moderator Posts: 51,119 ******
    edited November -1
    No he did not,,,,
  • DirtyDawgDirtyDawg Member Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Truck Fump. Just another wolf in sheep's clothing. Total slap in the face to constitutional conservatives that entrusted him to defend our constitutional rights, our borders, our future, and our children's future. Just another shadow power puppet. He was a Democrat and Clinton Cronie long before a Republitard. His true colors bled thru today.
  • mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,668
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5
    The reality of the situation is the only candidate in the republican primary that would have honored the constitution more than Trump was Rand Paul. All the rest of them are big government anti individual liberty puppets. Trump as actually doing better than most of them would have done.

    Republicans are big controlling government. WE voted for it and we deserve it.


    TED CRUZ.


    While I like what his father stands for, Ted Cruz is not eligible for the presidency. His father was not a citizen for many years after his birth, and thus, NOT a natural born citizen. If he don't grasp that one little bit of the Constitution, I would not trust him as far as I could throw him.

    It's these same morons that allowed Obama in. Nobody challenged the natural born citizen clause. McCain was the only one with standing (according to the liberal supremes) and did not challenge Obama.

    They are all in it together, do not kid yourself. There is ONLY ONE WAY to save the 2A, and that is by exercising it. If you are willing to let Trump or the NRA handle it, you never had the right nor deserve it.
  • shooting42shooting42 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    For those of you who are against Trump, stop and think what the alternative would have been...

    Would you really be more content with Hillary Clinton in the White House? She would be the one picking SC court judges and making sure the FBI and DOJ were in her pocket.

    So is the grass really greener on the other side?
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The crooked D+R's came up with a bill to seperate Trumps supporters from him.
    FTL/FTG
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 31,132 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shooting42
    For those of you who are against Trump, stop and think what the alternative would have been...

    Would you really be more content with Hillary Clinton in the White House? She would be the one picking SC court judges and making sure the FBI and DOJ were in her pocket.

    So is the grass really greener on the other side?


    What if's do not count in life. After all, if the queen would have had balls she would be king.

    MAGA my *

    IT IS more like

    SSDD

    Trump screwed his supporters not one dang Trump supporter can say they care if the government shut down, he should have vetoed the bill and forced COngress's leaders, McConnell and Ryan to do their jobs.

    Not one Trump supporter can claim the elation of Pelosi and Schumer is good for our nation. Not one Trump Supporter can say banning the wall is good. Not one supporter of Trump can say funding 500 million to Planned Parenthood is good. Not one Trump supporter can claim reducing detention centers for illegals is good. Not one Trump supporter can say the out right banning of his wall is good.

    The man crawled right into the very swamp he railed against.


    In Summation; Donald James Trump FAILED our nation and LIED to his supporters.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 17,681 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He was Flucked either way, he vetos the bill and none of the scum GOP would have supported him on it.

    The media would eat him alive and his "base" would turn on him faster then oh wait they already did
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 14,376 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    He was Flucked either way, he vetos the bill and none of the scum GOP would have supported him on it.

    The media would eat him alive and his "base" would turn on him faster then oh wait they already did




    WAKE UP It is this as stated ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,578 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Probably far from the best move but far better than hildabeast would have done to the citizens of the USA.

    [;)]
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln
  • m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,417 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is NOT a budget; it's an omnibus bill. This is why Obama never had a budget in his two terms. The money is there, but Trump can spend it however he likes, which he couldn't do if it were an actual budget. Anyone catching on?
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 31,132 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    He was Flucked either way, he vetos the bill and none of the scum GOP would have supported him on it.

    The media would eat him alive and his "base" would turn on him faster then oh wait they already did




    Well Trump really messed up. The swamp is CONGRESS. Veto the darn thing and let them squirm like the salted worms they are. Unless your congresscritter is a member of the freedom Caucus he/she is part of the problem, a swamp dwelling scumbag. If you vote to reelect them this midterm it is you that is part of the problem.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Caucus

    The media will hammer Trump until he is gone. The media HATES him, we all know that. Over 95% of reporting is negative so just take what the media says and understand it is what it is. Being POTUS is a big boys job, Trump displayed his small hands big time on this spending bill.
  • SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    Yep! Unbelievable how it's all Trump's fault! Nobody throws any blame to the rhino controlled Congress,it's all Trump!

    Am I happy about this? He'll no! I do know that there are many things I do not know and neither do any of you. Have some friggin faith in the man! If not,then just curl up in your one dimensional understanding of how things work and realize that without Trump, the country is finished.

    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    He was Flucked either way, he vetos the bill and none of the scum GOP would have supported him on it.

    The media would eat him alive and his "base" would turn on him faster then oh wait they already did
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 14,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SG
    Yep! Unbelievable how it's all Trump's fault! Nobody throws any blame to the rhino controlled Congress,it's all Trump!

    Am I happy about this? He'll no! I do know that there are many things I do not know and neither do any of you. Have some friggin faith in the man! If not,then just curl up in your one dimensional understanding of how things work and realize that without Trump, the country is finished.

    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    He was Flucked either way, he vetos the bill and none of the scum GOP would have supported him on it.

    The media would eat him alive and his "base" would turn on him faster then oh wait they already did





    Congress didn't tell the DOJ to ban firearm accessories, Trump did. This isn't just about the budget, though that's bad enough.
Sign In or Register to comment.