In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

To Hell with the Constitution

2»

Comments

• Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox
    quote:Originally posted by freemind

Sounds good, but from what I have seen, all the "patriots" actually and physically "do" is to constantly pound their computer keyboard into submission as they rant, rave and describe what they "will" do.

Really TR?

WHY don't you come to MY neck of the woods during a training session.

There will be something pounded in the sand, but it WON'T be a keyboard.

Yeah, none of US are as BUSY AS YOU "doing something".

How about that. No surprise to me. Veiled threats coming from a "lawful" (for the present anyway, or as far as anyone knows to date)gun owner. Why am I not surprised?

I can clearly see why you don't want any rules governing firearm purchases. Reason being that with your combative attitude (threats over the internet no less. How low can that be?) at some point in your life you will probably become a convicted felon.
    Threats? THREATS??? Where in his words do you see a threat? Veiled or otherwise? Reading comprehension problem? You were invited to a "training session" for REAL MEN. You know, the kind of men that actually WORK to be PROFICIENT at what they do. Men that take their beliefs to heart. And for this, you say that he will probably become a convicted felon???

Seriously trfox, you may need some professional help.

Why don't you also tell me what you think he was referring to in regarding to "pounding into the sand?"

But even at that, he deserves credit over and above the usual little band of Keyboard Kommandos that lurk in this cave. He at least threw a specific threat at a specific person. The Keyboard Kommandos have for years hide behind their keyboard and thrown big bad talk about how they are almost hoping the government comes to their door to take the guns and then the revolution will start.

What you fools don't recognize is that it makes no difference even if the 2A DOES give you total, unrestricted gun rights. If somehow you were able to make that the law of the land, and then gangbangers with their pants hanging down around their ankles and their baseball caps on sideways are seen walking into the local hardware store and all come out brandishing their full-auto AK's in the air in celebration, as soon as that happens, along with the increased crime wave, the MAJORITY of Americans who DO NOT OWN GUNS and are fairly netural on the subject, will suddenly move off NETURAL and over react by demanding that the 2A be TOTALLY eliminated.

So, in short, even if all of you are RIGHT in your interpertation of the 2A, you are still WRONG because it will never happen. Or if it DOES happen, it won't last long and there will be the worst backlash against guns and gun ownership that you have ever seen. Then we will become like some of those European countries that are afraid to even let the citizens have large knives.

For a long time I tried to get you guys to get some sense about you. I gave up once but sadly I came back. Totally my mistake. I don't know if you have the power, to lock me out of the Gun Rights Forum, but if not please ask Admin to do it for you.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,500 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What you fools don't recognize is that it makes no difference even if the 2A DOES give you total, unrestricted gun rights. If somehow you were able to make that the law of the land, and then gangbangers with their pants hanging down around their ankles and their baseball caps on sideways are seen walking into the local hardware store and all come out brandishing their full-auto AK's in the air in celebration, as soon as that happens, along with the increased crime wave, the MAJORITY of Americans who DO NOT OWN GUNS and are fairly netural on the subject, will suddenly move off NETURAL and over react by demanding that the 2A be TOTALLY eliminated.

So, in short, even if all of you are RIGHT in your interpertation of the 2A, you are still WRONG because it will never happen. Or if it DOES happen, it won't last long and there will be the worst backlash against guns and gun ownership that you have ever seen. Then we will become like some of those European countries that are afraid to even let the citizens have large knives.

For a long time I tried to get you guys to get some sense about you. I gave up once but sadly I came back. Totally my mistake. I don't know if you have the power, to lock me out of the Gun Rights Forum, but if not please ask Admin to do it for you.

tr:

You sell the American people short. Most of us do not desire Government protection. Most of us would prefer that an armed citizenry be available to stop your 'gangbangers' from wreaking havoc. Statistics prove that increased access to firearms reduces crime, as defending that in which you have a stake is a more powerful motivator than taking that in which you have no stake.

If I may, your final comment is telling. You have asked to be locked out of a forum when you have 100% control of your entering and commenting. Looking to someone else to resolve a weakness or problem is exactly what the Brady campaign is all about.

edit: spelling
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    HB,
    I am not comfortable with the way things are, that is why I am trying to do someting about it other than just tell everyone 'how it should be'![;)]
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Jim;
    Unless you know 'how it should be'..
    you make a pizpoor excuse of a spokesperson for the Second Amendment.

By your devotion to gun control laws, it is painfully obvious the above is true.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nothing in the second approves of commiting "gun crimes", such as TR refers to.

Those people immediately become criminals,........yes, they have the right to a trial by their peers, and to be followed by a swift hanging, or whatever method is to be used.

Your "gangbangers" fall under that description. Why do you lump law-abiding citizens, in with criminals? Geez,......don't you see the difference?[xx(]

All of OUR firearms could be taken away, so that the PC folks could feel good, and guess what?
    The freakin gang bangers would have a festival in the streets.
    How long does it take to understand that criminals do NOT obey ANY laws,.......nor do they give a hoot about the Constitution.

My God,.....I read some of this stuff in disbelief, but it helps me understand why we are where we are![xx(]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1

Cute. Then tell me exactly what it is that you are referring to as going to "pound into the sand?"

I MEANT, that I would give you the workout of your life.

I swear, sometimes you are a total DOLT.
    Even AFTER it has been explained to you, that I made NO THREAT, you still carry on like a damn sissy.

For someone of your age, you sure act like a baby alot. Please save yourself pouting and tears, and don't comment in this forum, if you can't act like a adult.

Sure glad your not on our side. If it ever comes down to depending on our "brothers", you would be the first to need a diaper change, and a warm bottle, followed by a nap.

[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Marc;
    There you see the soul of these people..stripped to the core. Sometimes it takes getting ugly to do it.

There also is the reason we have 20,000++++ gun laws...for they make up the majority of the 'men' here in America today.
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Jim;
    Unless you know 'how it should be'..
    you make a pizpoor excuse of a spokesperson for the Second Amendment.

By your devotion to gun control laws, it is painfully obvious the above is true.

Like you make a good one. I would hate for Joe Citizen to think we're all psychotic. Ever though about backing a different cause? The Sierra Club has trees that need a few nuts.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Step up to the plate, P3; Get a few more to do so, also.

I will go away and never be heard from again.

Nothing would please me more.
  • Options
    RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by p3skyking
    . I would hate for Joe Citizen to think we're all psychotic.

I had three conversations recently with the people who are pro-gun control, who had a conviction that "semi-auto, high-powered assault rifles" aren't necessary in hands of citizenry. After a couple of hours with each person, they agreed that gun control is BS, doesn't fix anything, and basically if not changed their stance, but at least started doubting it. So, no, I'd rather make a stand and defend my position than try to compromise and give in to "common sense" politics.
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    originally posted by P3Skyking:

I would hate for Joe Citizen to think we're all psychotic.

I would hate for Joe Citizen to think I had integrity issues, because I proclaim , "I have a right to keep and bear arms" and in the next breath state that "reasonable" restrictions go along with it.

I would hate for Joe Citizen to be sitting in the boxcar across from me as we're being herded off to some "camp", giving me the GTH look because I fed him BS about the 2nd amendment being about target shooting, hunting, or protection from criminals.

I would hate for the Founders to see what a lot of "gun owners" have done and are doing to what they died for. Fortunately, they cannot feel the seepage of urine through the soil from their gravetops.

And yeah, I meant every word of it![:(!]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, nobody yet has pointed out the obvious.

The author of this thread meant exactly what the title said, as far as he is concerned. He doesn't really engage in any discussion concerning gun Rights, to speak of...the couple of comments on this thread revealing his ignorance about the Constitution.

His bag is attacking anyone supporting the Constitution.

Bluntly, P3 MEANS WHAT HE SAID; "To Hell With the Constitution."
    What remains unsaid in the above is 'The Original Constitution'...

The crap he spews is all about the New American constitution...a warped, twisted,perverted version of the original.
  • Options
    Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    This is the point I have been trying to get across, you have to be considered 'creditable' or what you say is not beleived by those you address!!!![;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1

The author of this thread meant exactly what the title said, as far as he is concerned. He doesn't really engage in any discussion concerning gun Rights, to speak of...the couple of comments on this thread revealing his ignorance about the Constitution.

The crap he spews is all about the New American constitution...a warped, twisted,perverted version of the original.

Fruitball, still trying to spin your way out of this? Give it up, no sane person will do your bidding and they won't blow up anything for you either.

ADDENDUM; Fruitball, exactly what is a New American Constitution? It it one that had the Bill of Rights added? Is it one that Allows women and blacks and 18 year olds to vote? Is it one that has been changed according to the rules and ideals of the original? You are a psychopath.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Fruitball, still trying to spin your way out of this? Give it up, no sane person will do your bidding and they won't blow up anything for you either.

Pee3,
    I find it quite offensive, that you lie, and say HB is calling for bombings.
    NONE of us have EVER called for/advocated bombing anything.

Please show YOUR evidence that HB called for a bombing, or shut the hell up.

Please make like a politician, and go to hell allready.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Pee3,

Peemind,
    You really are an idiot. You don't advocate changing anything through legislation, the ballot box, or judicial activism. What's left but terrorism? As I said, no sane person will buy into lowballs BS.
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    originally posted by P3Skyking:

Peemind,
    You really are an idiot. You don't advocate changing anything through legislation, the ballot box, or judicial activism. What's left but terrorism? As I said, no sane person will buy into lowballs BS.

1) Change through legislation? Tried, and what has changed?
    2) Change through voting? Tried, and how are we better off?
    3) Change through judicial activism? D.C. vs Heller, nuff said
  • Options
    edited November -1

Pee3,

Peemind,

Hey dunce, remember ME being the one annoucing VOTING for Obama?
    I am for changing things. I am ACTUALLY trying to get things fixed.

YOU on the other hand, are NOTHING but a party HACK. YOU are the problem with America, NOT US. NONE of us advocate the chaos that will ensue SOMEDAY SOON. It is YOUR stupidity (and those that mirror you) that is going to break this country.

YOU and those like you, are the ones that have put America on a forcrd march to destruction. '

YOU don't want a damn thing fixed. Fine by me. YOU will be the type that gets RAN OVER when change inevitably happens.

Bunch of brainless lemmings that you are.
  • Options
    pimax51pimax51 Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Constitution is now as it was then. The problem is the people (judges) and the politicians who put them there to "Interpret" what each tiny word means, in their opinion. Too much nit-picking. All we need is a little common (people) sense to read plain English.