In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Request to remove this Post

miker4_umiker4_u Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
Withdrawn but not giving up!
Will Just try again down the Road, If the ability to do so still exists.

Good Luck Guy's
Mike

Comments

• Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Mike wishes to join.

"Aye" from #9
  • Options
    Deadred707Deadred707 Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Aye" from #19

He looks to be good people for what I have read of his last few posts.
  • Options
    wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    I took that oath several years ago, I take that very seriously. I do not remember an expiration date on that oath so I will keep it till I die.
  • Options
    losttraillosttrail Member Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do. Just as I did when I joined the Army.

Too bad we have so many politicians that obviously don't.
  • Options
    Canary ass no. 1Canary ass no. 1 Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Excuse me for being obtuse, but the OP appears to be a simple statement of fact, rather then a request for admission to the C.A.s.

Naturally, one agrees with that statement...unless you happen to be a republican, democrat, politician, or some other miserable excuse for a human being.

Also naturally, it takes balls to make a observation like the OP in this day and age of cowards and Quislings.

Then he poses a question that might best be asked over in General..where there lurks MANY that do not, in fact, believe in the Constitution.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "I do not support the federal, Local or state intrusions into my right to own fire arms including but NOT limited to the BATF, FBI. CIA , the state of California or any other entity."

I assume that you meant to include the word `Not' in the above statement ?

Not trying to be a..well..*..but words have meanings.

If it be so ;
    I vote `aye'.
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I abstain, due to an insufficient track record to make an informed decision.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Gentlemen ;
    I appeal once again to your good, innate sense.

We can not know the totality of a mans' heart unless and until he has built a record of long standing. Takes YEARS...or a few moments in a foxhole.

We here are going to disagree about this or that ..some C.A. members have jolted my eyeteeth with some of the things they have posted.
    Know what ? We are individuals. As individuals, we are going to NEVER share every thought, every belief ..and none of us would want it to be so.

We share a common bedrock belief ;
    LIMITED GOVERNMENT.
    Obedience to the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
    Even those that have no belief in a Deity fully understand the dignity of the individual, and the protections afforded him by those documents, at least.

We are not an elitist organization ;
    We should welcome all that are at least able to proudly proclaim their willingness to follow the Constitution ..the one that WE understand.
    I have requested before a method to remove members that attempt to undermine the Constitution, should the need arise.

Understand this ; I am nothing and nobody.
    I will, however, lacking any clear directive to the contrary, remove ANY member that suddenly starts spouting Beast-talk...after attempting to resolve the problem.
    (This is NOT directed at the members requesting removal. With great regret, I followed their orders...)

At that point, I will also remove myself from membership, if the other members take offense at such an autocratic move on my part.
    Not a pleasant alternative ..but I would not want MY name associated with compromise or subjugation of people.
    Least that sound contradictory ..I do not view Beast-lovers as anything other then Borg...what happens to them is not my concern.

Protecting and cherishing the tiny, last flickering embers of freedom and individuality is my concern.

All this being said to attempt to speed and clear the path to votes on new members.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by miker4_u
    Gun Rights do not lie in the hands of a few, nor the freedoms we all share.
    I need not explain our rights to anyone you have seen them, We share common ground yes, I thought CA meant something about our constitution and Gun Rights but like all people it becomes political the very thing that has destroyed our Country.
    And if you think and look around at yourselves you will see the cause. We were born Free but are to lazy to do anything to keep those freedoms. To say I'm waiting for the day to come! is like saying I will die when a car runs over me. Yup you will!

I will continue to seek those free men who will stand up to Tyranny.
    And some friend's of CA you have my Number should you need me Yes I will be the one passing the Ammo at your side.

God Bless! and Good Luck!
    I withdraw my request!
    Please change your blog about how to join.

Mike
    Mike:

We formed the Canary * as a tongue-in-cheek response to the post of a moderator some time ago. It is not a tremendously serious thing, though we are reasonably serious about who joins, and we do have each others' back. Please note there is a tremendous difference between preparing and simply waiting, and I think, given the context, you have misinterpreted the meaning behind HB's 'waiting' statement.

Regarding membership, I personally would abstain from voting on someone who has only been around a couple of months, but that doesn't mean anything positive or negative, and it certainly is not political.

I wish you all the best, and hope you stick around on the forums here. I enjoy your posts to date, and am so very disappointed in the outcome of that NAHA thingy.[:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am witholding a vote for now. I too would like to see more of a track record.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Jeepers ;
    I was not advocating 'waiting' at all.

What I was TRYING to say was..vote the man in.

We can deal with the small percentage that will attempt to usurp the C.A.s...and be stronger doing so.

It is hardly EVER a mistake to welcome a new man in.

The mistake would be to allow a member to remain that weakens the group.
    When the shtf, distrusting EVERYBODY will ensure the rapid demise of a group of figthing men. There will NEED to be times where groups come together to do a task.
    One merely raises the level of awarness and watchfulness.

Today, even if a man is shaky, he will learn MUCH by his association with we C.A.s.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/mikej

Note well the upper left picture/link, right side of the page.

Perhaps it would be best to freeze membership where it is, and remove the process to enter ?

It was a joke, with a deadly serious theme...but I feel that denying membership is ostracizing good men that would be better served joining us.
    We will not have the luxury of examining every man for his moral, spiritual, even character, when the chips are down.
    What will count is his ability and willingness to stand by the Constitution.

At that time, deviants and the truly evil will be dealt with suddenly.

We need only remove them, now, to preserve the integrity of the whole.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What am I missing here ?
    The picture I was referring to was the BILL OF RIGHTS...on what I am assuming is your webpage, or whatever the hell it is called today.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Is that link I posted your webpage ... or not ?
  • Options
    IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    What am I missing here ?
    The picture I was referring to was the BILL OF RIGHTS...on what I am assuming is your webpage, or whatever the hell it is called today.
    I have an email address perhaps we can straighten this mess out. I would email you but don't see the tab were I can.
    miker4_u@yahoo.com

Know its not my place and should just stay the hell out but HB is not much for emails, I am wondering the same thing myself I thought it was your web page as well? Just a reminder that prying eyes are watching[:I]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Is that link I posted your webpage ... or not ?

View my Home page and see my writings section, Click on CA members near the bottom on right were writings are.
    See your question there!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What am I missing here ?
    I think Were the confusion is I did not realize you are User name Canarry * #1 as it shows above so when you asked me the question as Highball I thought you were someone else!

Again none of my buisness and I will not speak for HB (Nor does he need me to) but the confusion came on the
    quote:Dude the ape pic was a joke and I did not know you were a CA when I commented, I was trying to poke fun at someone prying into my privacy. That's it really!. I don't condone bestiality or any such behavior. Some time's tho in all truth! people do behave like ape's.
    Not meaning you of course. But some! IQ 139

at least for me it did. I appologize again, im done. This thread has nothing to do with me so ill quit posting[^]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Jeepers ;

We can deal with the small percentage that will attempt to usurp the C.A.s...and be stronger doing so.

When the shtf, distrusting EVERYBODY will ensure the rapid demise of a group of figthing men. There will NEED to be times where groups come together to do a task.

Today, even if a man is shaky, he will learn MUCH by his association with we C.A.s.

+1

I have thought this from the inception.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    There is a simple misunderstanding going on, leading to even more confusion, as usual. Trust me, forget about it, it's nothing.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    There is a simple misunderstanding going on, leading to even more confusion, as usual. Trust me, forget about it, it's nothing.
    Thanks JP, I knew it! Lol
    Hey bro How you dong there?
    Mike
    I'm going to be away for a few days so catch you, when I get back.
    Mike[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mike

Doing fine. Be careful.
    P.S.
    Don't get bent out of shape over simple misunderstandings. It's too easy to encounter confusion when the form of com is typing. No voice inflection, no * expression, makes it much more difficult. Cut the other guy some slack, especially if he's a CA. Trust.[;)] We are with you, not against you.[8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mike

Doing fine. Be careful.
    P.S.
    Don't get bent out of shape over simple misunderstandings. It's too easy to encounter confusion when the form of com is typing. No voice inflection, no * expression, makes it much more difficult. Cut the other guy some slack, especially if he's a CA. Trust.[;)] We are with you, not against you.[8D]
    Sound advice, will do![;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Seems so simple ;
    The webpage http://www.redbubble.com/people/mikej has proudly displayed the Bill of Rights, right at the top left side of the picture links.

Says something about a man, I think..in an age when the Constitution and BOR are outmoded toilet paper.

No hidden messages, no codes, no nothing except a recognition of a man taking a stand.
    A stand I agree with, by the way.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It looks like we are back on track w/ the OP and by my count 4 "aye's" so far. Come on CA's chime in you got a dog in this fight.[8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Jeepers ;

For now, I am still witholding my vote.
    I see it, the opposite of you HB. To call a man brother, I need to know them enough to trust them. I have not seen enough of mike's posts to feel confident he also belives the same as me. It is entirely too easy to create an internet "personna". I am not saying Mike is, but it can be done witgh ease.

While this "club" maybe tounge-in-cheek with serious intentions, I take my stance serious. I wouldn't want the likes of a Duce, pee3, or ice in any "club" I would associate with.

If that stance makes me a piss poor memeber, so be it. I would rather induct QUALITY people, rather than give a bad choice the boot later on. I can't honestly judge mike's quality in just a few posts.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freemind
    Jeepers ;

For now, I am still witholding my vote.
    I see it, the opposite of you HB. To call a man brother, I need to know them enough to trust them. I have not seen enough of mike's posts to feel confident he also belives the same as me. It is entirely too easy to create an internet "personna". I am not saying Mike is, but it can be done witgh ease.

While this "club" maybe tounge-in-cheek with serious intentions, I take my stance serious. I wouldn't want the likes of a Duce, pee3, or ice in any "club" I would associate with.

If that stance makes me a piss poor memeber, so be it. I would rather induct QUALITY people, rather than give a bad choice the boot later on. I can't honestly judge mike's quality in just a few posts.
    Respectfully sir, I will not post a photocopy of my Drivers licenese here on the Internet nor would I set up a wegpage to join a group here or any were, But again I say to all Go one line or if you are not an online, get on phone call information for Buena Park California
    ask for the phone Number for Johnson Form Tool 6900 Oslo Circle Unit #D Buena Park, Ca 90621 Or simply Give me a Call at 714-523-8444 ask for Mike Tell My Wife whom is a female and my secretary really she is the Boss but don't tell her please! Say you are a friend of Mike's and she will put you thru to me.

We get Ton's of sales call's everyday so she screens my call's
    Now if you think I put and add in the yellow pages Got a business license bact in 1987 and started a Business and Hired a woman to aswere the phone so I can join your group to be a pain in the canary * then we a problem Houston
    Enough said!

Wow.......calm down little buddy he didnt ask ya for any of that. All he said was he was withholding his vote untill he reads some more of your posts, Sheez.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A read for you Mike

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=352704

PS everything in life is a test[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Deadred707
    A read for you Mike

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=352704

PS everything in life is a test[:D]

Now with that being said I guess I have not addressed it clearly enough. Back up to my P. some editing needed to calrify my position.

I don't mind being tested among friend's.
    when the Enemy Does it there will be hell to pay.

Freedoms are not Given by politicians, They are Guaranteed by the Constitution. No Man, Government agency can take that from you!
    Stand Up and support and defend the Constitution! We are few But Convictions are strong. Wake up! make no apologies! men have died for our freedoms. Least we can do is acknowledge those freedoms so many Honorable men have died for! stand up in their Honor. Become a better man for it.
    The truth will free you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have patience, and don't fly off the handle.

Many of the C.A.s do not come by often, anymore. You have done enough, I think, to allow others to make up their minds.

Freemind, for instance;

His stand is perfectly acceptable and admirable... and NESSESSARY...to pick the man that will side you in the trenches.

I guraentdamntee you one thing , tho ..in SPITE of our apparent agreements concerning the Second, and the Constitution, here on the `Net...were we thrown together, or simply MEET somewhere ..every man in the group would be measuring the man next to him ..to see if he added up to what has been posted online under an assumed name..

Just a fact of life, and a wise precaution. That `vetting' would be faster, perhaps, then meeting someone cold ..but it WOULD take place.

I will add to that ..we BETTER be prepared to remove a member from the ranks, like it or not.
    Both here on the forums ..and in real life. Nothing is more destructive to cohesiveness then allowing a thorn to remain in ones' foot.

I intend to monitor this thread for a few more days ..and if there are not enough willing to step up to the plate, I will resolve it.

I believe allowing a prospective member to swing in the breeze for weeks to be unworthy of us.

By the way..I am certainly perfectly open to discussion, if any wish it so. I reserve the UGLY stuff for the enemies of freedom...NOT the C.A.s.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Many of the C.A.s do not come by often, anymore. You have done enough, I think, to allow others to make up their minds.

Freemind, for instance;

His stand is perfectly acceptable and admirable... and NESSESSARY...to pick the man that will side you in the trenches.

I guraentdamntee you one thing , tho ..in SPITE of our apparent agreements concerning the Second, and the Constitution, here on the `Net...were we thrown together, or simply MEET somewhere ..every man in the group would be measuring the man next to him ..to see if he added up to what has been posted online under an assumed name..

Just a fact of life, and a wise precaution. That `vetting' would be faster, perhaps, then meeting someone cold ..but it WOULD take place.

I will add to that ..we BETTER be prepared to remove a member from the ranks, like it or not.
    Both here on the forums ..and in real life. Nothing is more destructive to cohesiveness then allowing a thorn to remain in ones' foot.

I intend to monitor this thread for a few more days ..and if there are not enough willing to step up to the plate, I will resolve it.

I believe allowing a prospective member to swing in the breeze for weeks to be unworthy of us.

By the way..I am certainly perfectly open to discussion, if any wish it so. I reserve the UGLY stuff for the enemies of freedom...NOT the C.A.s.

Respectfully received, Understood and agree on this end.[^]
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gun Rights as all rights are guaranteed by or constitution.
    They do not lie in the hands of a few but are the rights of all free people, rights granted by our forefathers so that these rights will always be preserved.

I do not support the federal, Local or state Government intrusions into my right to own fire arms including but not limited to the BATF, FBI. CIA , the state of California or any other entity.

the 2nd amendment clearly states that the Right of the people to keep and bare arms, shall not be infringed.
    FFL's NO! It is Unconstitutional

Government Licensing.....NO! it is unconstitutional

State Licensing... NO! It is Unconstitutional

what size magazines I can own... NO! also Unconstitutional

any agency federal or state that wants to have any control of my Guns
    ammunition or magazines for said guns.. I say NO! Unconstitutional

I reserve the right to own the very same Guns that Military ground troops both foreign or domestic carry who could be used against a free people. That is what the second amendment means to me!

A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I live by, support and defend the constitution of the United States of America.
    Mike Johnson

I request a Vote so that I may become a Canary *

Once a member should you feel I do not fit in with the group then I will respectfully resign. I only seek membership because I believe as you believe.

I stand by my 'aye' vote.[;)]

I take Mike at his word until such time he proves otherwise.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Freemind, for instance;

That is precisely how I feel.

It has happened before. I feel we were the losers, not the individual wishing to be one of "us" which to me, only means they would like to ridiculed along with us for being right about rights.

quote: Gee I have to be Honest here I joined the United states navy Back in 1974 easier then this group.
    [:D] That made me chuckle.
    Hang in there Mike, as I told you on the phone today, many do not even check in all that often. You already have my vote right from the get-go. Though it may seem it right now, I do not think this group is composed of elitists. If a time comes when that changes, I will no longer "belong".
  • Options
    brickmaster1248brickmaster1248 Member Posts: 3,344
    edited November -1
    No. 15 reporting. I know im not one of the most outspoken ones of the group but if my vote still counts i vote in favor of miker4U. I agree with HB that we cant just exclude people just because of not having a track record on the forums to view. The requestor has met the criteria that was decided on to be used early on IMO.

Miker4U, im in the process of gettng my Tech license. Maybe one day ill be able to connect withya via ham radio...just got to pass the test first toi get my license.[:D]

All the rest of the CA's...keep up the the good work. It worked on me! I do most of my un-indocrinating in the public and so far seems that i have had decent results. You guys have got it more than covered here. i refer to many of you guys words for reference.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good to see your username brick.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496

I respect that[:D]
    There is nothing personal in it at all. That is simply how I see it and I am a man who sticks to his principles and his decisions.

Looks like I'll be calling you "Brother Mike", soon though.[:)][;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1

I respect that[:D]
    There is nothing personal in it at all. That is simply how I see it and I am a man who sticks to his principles and his decisions.

Looks like I'll be calling you "Brother Mike", soon though.[:)][;)]

I look forward to that, fully understand. It is difficult to look someone in the eyes when your behind a computer screen. Men with principals are a rare breed these days that's why I wish to join this group, what attracts me to this group, to me men with convictions and principals are the one's that can be depended on, a man that when the going gets tough stands his ground.

I'm Proud to meet you and thank you for standing your ground because that says something about you. I have many friends like you and hope to add you to that list someday when you get to know me and I get to know you! This is not as one sided as it seems![;)]
    That seems a very likely probability, Mike.
  • Options
    Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    Oh boy. Looks like you guys are gaining another simple mind in the group [}:)]. IIRC you guys voted me after only being on the forums a couple months, so I don't think you should let that affect your opinions. Of course cpt abstained on the vote [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You are welcome back anytime, brother.

To this day, I cannot fully grasp what happened over a simple disagreement not pertaining to the bedrock of this group.

The number can be yours,again. Ask, Todesengel. I think I speak for our other brothers, here...?

Brick ;
    'Still count' ? You can be 90 years old, and we haven't heard from you for the last 30...you are still our brother, if you still believe in the Constitution. Nothing changes, concerning that.

Good to hear from you...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Canary * no. 1
    You are welcome back anytime, brother.

To this day, I cannot fully grasp what happened over a simple disagreement not pertaining to the bedrock of this group.

The number can be yours,again. Ask, Todesengel. I think I speak for our other brothers, here...?

Brick ;
    'Still count' ? You can be 90 years old, and we haven't heard from you for the last 30...you are still our brother, if you still believe in the Constitution. Nothing changes, concerning that.

Good to hear from you...
    I would love Todesengle to step back into the Brethren, hope he considers it, really. Even if he chooses not to, he'll always be a Brother in my eyes.