In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Request to remove this Post

2»

Comments

• Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    I would love Todesengle to step back into the Brethren, hope he considers it, really. Even if he chooses not to, he'll always be a Brother in my eyes.

+1
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,416 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    I abstain, due to an insufficient track record to make an informed decision.

Likewise.
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    I would love Todesengle to step back into the Brethren, hope he considers it, really. Even if he chooses not to, he'll always be a Brother in my eyes.

+1

+2[;)][:D]
  • Options
    miker4_umiker4_u Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Is that link I posted your webpage ... or not ?
    yes
  • Options
    brickmaster1248brickmaster1248 Member Posts: 3,344
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Canary * no. 1
    You are welcome back anytime, brother.

To this day, I cannot fully grasp what happened over a simple disagreement not pertaining to the bedrock of this group.

The number can be yours,again. Ask, Todesengel. I think I speak for our other brothers, here...?

Brick ;
    'Still count' ? You can be 90 years old, and we haven't heard from you for the last 30...you are still our brother, if you still believe in the Constitution. Nothing changes, concerning that.

Good to hear from you...

Now more than ever!
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by miker4_u
    Withdrawn but not giving up!
    Will Just try again down the Road, If the ability to do so still exists.

Good Luck Guy's
    Mike

Mike, I welcome you trying in the future. I would like to see you stick around. Keep posting so I may know you better. [:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This is ridiculous.[V]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freemind
    Withdrawn but not giving up!
    Will Just try again down the Road, If the ability to do so still exists.

Good Luck Guy's
    Mike

Mike, I welcome you trying in the future. I would like to see you stick around. Keep posting so I may know you better. [:)]
    I will that's for sure, Here in the forums and everyman I encounter.

I make no claims of being a great cleric and writer. Its just not me
    But i feel an Urgency to be around ones like me.

Pay attention closely to whats going on because never before in my 54 years have I seen such Tyranny and Corruption in the white house ,yes it has always been bad and now it is at critical mass.

As Obama and his Cronies, both house's of Congress and their cronies are stripping away at the constitution and bill of rights

With the sheeple shivering in their boots. Enough I say and have joined the cause to fight back.And will seek those Men any age no precondition's who will join me.

Be prepared and keep informed!
    Have an emergency radio and Stock Food,ammo,Water,Medical supplies, Have a clear plan, and Most important Be right with God.
    and teach others to do the same.

Then pray you have done enough to prepare for the worse.

Obama has pulled a fast one on the ones not paying attention and many believe he's not done yet!

Mike
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:....And will seek those Men any age no precondition's who will join me.

Exactly!

That is why, this is ridiculous.[V]
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    As an individual and a member of the Brethren, I find nothing ridiculous about abstaining, based on lack of an established track record, rather than a no vote.

A man's consistent expressions of and his laying out of ideals and principles, over time, is a far better measure of his true position, than is an expected and canned response to some 'entry questionaire' about his beliefs.

I never was and I still remain as no fan of any test, or condition of entry, beyond that consistent and established record of committment to the Constitution and Bill of Rights, along with the principles of Individualism, which are of critical importance as are the founding documents.

This, along with a vote from the Brethren, is sufficient, yet, I concede to the expressed desires of the Brethren on this issue despite my personal opinion.
  • Options
    zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I abstain from voting also. Nothing negative, just not enough to go on and my usual suspect personality!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by zink
    I abstain from voting also. Nothing negative, just not enough to go on and my usual suspect personality!
    I appreciate you ringing in, See original post.
    I have withdrawn already, no further voteing needed.
    I ask respectfully that the moderator delete this entire original post Post.
    I would do so if I could find were to do it.
    Kindest regards.
    Mike[:)]
  • Options
    zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kindest regards.
    Mike[:)]

My appologies, sir. I have distracted as of late.I do hope you try again. I had read the application, but no follow ups.

Lance
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Kindest regards.
    Mike

My appologies, sir. I have distracted as of late.I do hope you try again. I had read the application, but no follow ups.

Lance
    [:)]No Problem, And Thank you kindly.
    I do not wish any, any Micro secend of harm or desent among you gentlemen. Not my goal.
    Mike
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Kindest regards.
    Mike[:)]d

Lance

No Problem[;)] no Appoligies needed[:)], And Thank you kindly Sir.
  • Options
    Removed at users request.Removed at users request. Member Posts: 3,027
    edited November -1
    I'd like to join as well. Is it not possible to review previous postings to make sure the candidate lines up Constitutionally?
    I don't know if I'll ever be able to bust up a collectivist as thoroughly as lt or others, I'd hate to be excluded for not being as eloquent. It seems that, within reason, a lower post count might make it easier to vet prospective members.
  • Options
    buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Charles, see the thread titled "Canary * Roster" farther down the page for info.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Charles Johnson
    I'd like to join as well. Is it not possible to review previous postings to make sure the candidate lines up Constitutionally?
    I don't know if I'll ever be able to bust up a collectivist as thoroughly as lt or others, I'd hate to be excluded for not being as eloquent. It seems that, within reason, a lower post count might make it easier to vet prospective members.

I have read your posts Charles, you align correctly with belief in Constitutional adherence IMHO.
    I would vote "Aye" for you were you to request.
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    quote:Originally posted by Charles Johnson

I have read your posts Charles, you align correctly with belief in Constitutional adherence IMHO.
    I would vote "Aye" for you were you to request.

As would I.[;)]