In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sovereignty - Do you Know Who You are?

sovereignmansovereignman Member Posts: 544 ✭✭✭
Our government has turned us upside down and the people are so ignorant they don't have a clue.American citizens are going lower and lower bit by bit. Who is sovereign? Some would have you believe the Government is master for they themselves are agents of change for the enslavement of our citizens. If you want to learn what you can really do to turn this country around use this link and when finished completely 7 segments comments are welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAVIh7MipX8

States know the truth why don't you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUNQd8YhKHU

Comments

• Options
    JuggernautJuggernaut Member Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know that I was built in a government run military factory out of surplus military parts.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Some interesting reads there nunn.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,005 ******
    edited November -1
    As I stated before, I have no use for either the Sovereigns or the Southern Poverty Law Center, but I have never heard of anyone with the SPLC shooting at the police over a minor traffic infraction.

Sovereign Citizens, as lofty as the title sounds, are NUTBAGS.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah I cant figure that either, no one should have a problem following the laws that do not violate the Constitution such as traffic laws and such and certainly is not anything to pull a smoke wagon over.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn
    As I stated before, I have no use for either the Sovereigns or the Southern Poverty Law Center, but I have never heard of anyone with the SPLC shooting at the police over a minor traffic infraction.

All of them are nutbags, each and every one?

If your logic holds true then because some police commit crimes, then all police are criminals.

Broad-brushes are wonderful things.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Enough of them are nutbags, and their stated purposes are so extreme, that I will regard them with suspicion.

Maybe there are some nice Klansmen too, but I don't care to know any of them
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Enough of them are nutbags, and their stated purposes are so extreme, that I will regard them with suspicion.

Maybe there are some nice Klansmen too, but I don't care to know any of them
    Nothing wrong with that. Caution is a good thing, particularly when dealing with those who are seen as 'extreme' and who oppose most government authority and one represents that government authority at the lowest level.

Merely making a point with my previous comment.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496

If your logic holds true then because some police commit crimes, then all police are criminals.

Cant argue with that.

I would hope to presume that nunn was meaning or referring to shooting at police over a traffic infraction and not labeling those bad that would defend the Constitution. Although he does seem to paint with a very 'broad brush' however and might consider being more defined with whom he labels and or makes presumptions.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Juggernaut

Cant argue with that.

I would hope to presume that nunn was meaning or referring to shooting at police over a traffic infraction and not labeling those bad that would defend the Constitution. Although he does seem to paint with a very 'broad brush' however and might consider being more defined with whom he labels and or makes presumptions.
    'Sovereign Citizens' scare many people (particularly police) with their views on individual liberty and severely limited government.

As with any group who hold to such views and when viewed in the light of our ever more predatory government and police, then there is sure to be a certain fringe that carry the views to a violent level.

Two ends of a spectrum...

Overreaching, extra and anti-constitutional governance vs. confrontational individual-liberty beliefs with an eye on forcing government at nearly all levels back into the bottle that it was intended to be in at our founding.

Police, by the nature of their being the 'tip of the spear' of government and by largely being 'Law Enforcement Officers', are in the position to be the contact with the movement.

There are sure to be confrontations and some of them will turn bad.

Caution is a good thing, just as is an understanding of the root-cause of the sovereign citizen movement and an understanding of their views.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Very good, you sound like HighBall.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    And you know what else? Paying federal income tax is voluntary!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, Bert had his head screwed on straight in such matters of government and liberty. He and I saw eye-to-eye on many things.

There are a number of other such men who post on these forums and I am proud to number myself among them.

That said, I am and always have been my own man, one who happens to espouse and agree with certain themes that one also hears from other such men.

That is a good thing.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So, if something is 'a law', or 'a regulation', regardless of its comparability with the Constitution or founding principles, we all had best just shut up and go along quietly, huh...

Of course, people could simply call you and have you decide for them on what they can and cannot stand in opposition to, or on what approach to take in that opposition.

Personally, I like the spirit of opposition to government in 'most' of its guises. We need it, desperately.

King George had lots of 'good men' who stood in the breach and enforced 'his law' also.

Thank God there was a spark in some men that just wouldn't concede to go along with all that was commonly accepted or what was decided by the powers that be.

Crazy stuff, huh?

Philosophically speaking, of course.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Not according to them and Gordon Kahl, Andrew Joseph Stack and Ed and Elaine Brown to name a few.

Well, Bert had his head screwed on straight in such matters of government and liberty. He and I saw eye-to-eye on many things.
    There are a number of other such men who post on these forums and I am proud to number myself among them.
    That said, I am and always have been my own man, one who happens to espouse and agree with certain themes that one also hears from other such men.
    That is a good thing.

That is good as am I.

So, if something is 'a law', or 'a regulation', regardless of its comparability with the Constitution or founding principles, we all had best just shut up and go along quietly, huh...

Of course, people could simply call you and have you decide for them on what they can and cannot stand in opposition to, or on what approach to take in that opposition.

Personally, I like the spirit of opposition to government in 'most' of its guises. We need it, desperately.

King George had lots of 'good men' who stood in the breach and enforced 'his law' also.

Thank God there was a spark in some men that just wouldn't concede to go along with all that was commonly accepted or what was decided by the powers that be.

Crazy stuff, huh?

Philosophically speaking, of course.

Well said, apparently I like you, HighBall and other true Patriots of the Republic of the Constitution are sparks that will form a raging fire from all over our Nation if it is necessary and comes to that; hopefully not lest we be spared the bloodshed and carnage of war that will be upon us yet once again.
  • Options
    edited November -1

I would expect a comment like that from an uneducated person.

You only prove your lack of understanding by your narrow minded comments, did you even take the time to watch and try to understand the position so it could be discussed?,I doubt it.

But then again that has always been the case in the history of this nation and this people that failed the test of true freedom.

You remind me of those in the past history of this nation that sided with the king, they thought patriots were "NUTCASES" as well.

Nuf said.

The government schools have done a great job of controlling the minds of our citizens.
  • Options
    edited November -1

In 1871 a corporation was formed called 'UNITED STATES' (all caps)that has it's own similar, but not identical, Constitution and is governed by Admiralty or corporate law. This was done for the express purpose of hoodwinking the American people into believing that IT was the lawful united States of America, when in fact, it is not. The corporate 'UNITED STATES' operates under UCC (Uniform Commercial Code), not common law

What has happened here is that the IRS now is functioning like the mob. This country didn't have income tax till the creation of the federal reserve back in 1913. It wasn't fully implemented till after ww2 with the excuse of helping to pay off the war effort.

Paying income tax in America actually is voluntary since anybody who doesn't want to is free to go move to puerto Rico or some foreign tax shelter or put their money in some sort of tax exempt foundation and not pay a cent to the IRS

See what a IRS head say's here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSW_M5_jPkA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hctiAVTfZq4&feature=related
    and one more for you to learn something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1r1hNjxVfU&feature=related
  • Options
    edited November -1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_QAoDNf0_s&feature=related

Not just in the US but in the UK as well. Time to reign in unconstitutional government, they are in the UK.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The only duly constituted law enforcement officers in this country are County Sheriffs.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    And the only true Constitutional Militia are volunteers made up of the 3% citizenry of this Nation to stand up against tyranny foreign and or domestic and no matter what form that it may take from evil dictator(s) to jack booted thug(jbt) henchmen makes no difference, the rest are just civilians. We have an obligation to protect the Constitution from blight such as this and expunge it from our GOD granted sovereign and Constitutional Nation. Just because some politician, official, president, senator, congressman, general or other individual, organization, department, agency, corporation, church, group, etc tries to dictate laws and legislation to us and then tries to enforce it upon us does no obligate us to follow it if it is not in line with the Constitution. As beside the Holy Scriptures(which is in a religious aspect and in a separate class) the Constitution is the highest law of the land and there is no law that can supersede it no matter the situation or circumstance. Therefore if legislation is illegally passed that violates the Constitution we are NOT obligated to follow it but we are obligated to fight and undermine it so help us GOD.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The only duly constituted law enforcement officers in this country are County Sheriffs.
    You are 150% correct, the sheriff's office has the authority
    and duty to protect it's citizens from unconstitutional laws.

Edmund Burke commented that, "Bad laws are the worst form of tyranny." It is not what a lawyer tells me I may do; but what humanity, reason, and justice tell me I ought to do.

Today in the u.s.a. we have tyranny. Thousands of new laws are being shoved down sovereign u.s. citizens throats, most bear little resemblance to the Constitution that our forefathers gave us.I believe the very essence of tyranny is defined by the blind enforcement of bad laws and the people willingly following them.

A Sheriff has the power, the authority, and the responsibility to resist tyranny and unconstitutional laws and actions, and some actually do one of which is Sheriff Mac;Here is a short speech given and he talks about the Brady bill.

Sheriff mac on video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nfVjgp7OYE&NR=1

http://www.paulstramer.com/constitutionaldutiesofasheriff.htm
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sovereign Citizens and Posse Comitatus. Interesting.

By the way, I work for a municipality, not a sheriff, so am I a JBT?
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    And the only true Constitutional Militia are volunteers made up of the 3% citizenry of this Nation to stand up against tyranny foreign and or domestic and no matter what form that it may take from evil dictator(s) to jack booted thug(jbt) henchmen makes no difference, the rest are just civilians. We have an obligation to protect the Constitution from blight such as this and expunge it from our GOD granted sovereign and Constitutional Nation. Just because some politician, official, president, senator, congressman, general or other individual, organization, department, agency, corporation, church, group, etc tries to dictate laws and legislation to us and then tries to enforce it upon us does no obligate us to follow it if it is not in line with the Constitution. As beside the Holy Scriptures(which is in a religious aspect and in a separate class) the Constitution is the highest law of the land and there is no law that can supersede it no matter the situation or circumstance. Therefore if legislation is illegally passed that violates the Constitution we are NOT obligated to follow it but we are obligated to fight and undermine it so help us GOD.

Well, my God man! If things are that dire, then please quickly get off your computer and get out there and start "standing up against tyranny" to protect us. You and the others of those self-appointed 3% percenters are being lazy by just hanging out in your computer room banging away on your keyboard. You can't do much "protecting" that way.

Heck, since it is obvious you and the 3% percenters haven't been doing your job (or apparently doing ANYTHING but banging on your keyboard) I think it is fair for me to blame you 3% percenters as being the reason I have lost a lot of my constitutional rights. All of you have only been posting on the internet and not out there doing your job.

Please get our there and do your job.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sovereignman

Edmund Burke commented that, "Bad laws are the worst form of tyranny." It is not what a lawyer tells me I may do; but what humanity, reason, and justice tell me I ought to do.

Today in the u.s.a. we have tyranny. Thousands of new laws are being shoved down sovereign u.s. citizens throats, most bear little resemblance to the Constitution that our forefathers gave us.I believe the very essence of tyranny is defined by the blind enforcement of bad laws and the people willingly following them.

A Sheriff has the power, the authority, and the responsibility to resist tyranny and unconstitutional laws and actions, and some actually do one of which is Sheriff Mac;Here is a short speech given and he talks about the Brady bill.

Well, I will admit that Sheriffs are close to the people because they are elected and have to be re-elected. And the sheriff's deputys are under the control of the Sheriff. But I don't see the police departments being a whole lot different. Reason being that the police chief is appointed by the city council and those city council members are elected.

Also I have observed that various police chiefs have supported citizens rights and variousl sheriffs have trampled citizens rights. So I don't see the difference that some here are trying to sell. I think they are trying to make something out of nothing.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox

Well, I will admit that Sheriffs are close to the people because they are elected and have to be re-elected. And the sheriff's deputys are under the control of the Sheriff. But I don't see the police departments being a whole lot different. Reason being that the police chief is appointed by the city council and those city council members are elected.

Also I have observed that various police chiefs have supported citizens rights and variousl sheriffs have trampled citizens rights. So I don't see the difference that some here are trying to sell. I think they are trying to make something out of nothing.

No peace officer, sheriff, or State government is obliged to comply with a federal law that violates the Constitution. This is why our elected officials, military, and police take no oath to the President, Supreme Court, or the Congress, but to the United States Constitution.

States are sovereign entities can use their powers to prevent the enforcement of illegal statutes and executive orders within their boundaries.

The Sheriff is the chief law enforcement officer of every county in the 50 states and they have the duty to NOT allow such laws in their jurisdictions.This precedent goes back to English common law and before.

Juries (power in the sovereign hands of the sovereign people)likewise have a duty and an obligation to consider the Constitutionality of a law before they decide a case, despite what judges try to instruct them in the process of trying to herd them like cattle into a mindset that only the judge can read the law, that is pure bull. The law was made for the people, and not for the exclusive use or understanding of judges or lawyers.

This is the way our government was set up to work. This is the true system of checks and balances set up by our founding fathers.

Thomas Jefferson, the author of the Declaration of Independence, and James Madison,the one person most responsible for authoring the U.S. Constitution, separately authored resolutions nullifying the Alien and Sedition Acts within two states,via the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions.

The state legislators declared the law for what it was,unconstitutional and such law was unenforceable in those states.

Jefferson said that "acts that seek to punish crimes exceeding the mandates within the enumerated powers "are altogether void, and of no force; and that the power to create, define, and punish such other crimes is reserved, and, of right, appertains solely and exclusively to the respective States, each within its own territory."

State nullification of illegal federal laws are a cornerstone of our founding principles. States are starting to wake up and understand their 10th amendment responsibilities. http://www.revolutionary-war-and-beyond.com/10th-amendment.html

The 2nd Amendment has certain limitations in peacetime, but if Americans are pushed to the wall by extremism by government despots there are no limits at that point.It is the duty of every citizen to overthrow a despotic system by any means available.

There is a line in the sand so to speak, every sovereign citizen must decide where that line is and act accordingly.
  • Options
    edited November -1

I assume you took a "OATH" to the Constitution,you are required to
    obey your oath first and foremost or it means nothing.

And if statute law conflicts with Constitutional and common law your duty lies to uphold Constitutional law first and foremost.

Either you are a peace officer first or you are a statute enforcer and tax collector. It would depend on your understanding the responsibilities of your oath of office and your obedience to same.
  • Options
    edited November -1

And if statute law conflicts with Constitutional and common law your duty lies to uphold Constitutional law first and foremost.

Either you are a peace officer first or you are a statute enforcer and tax collector. It would depend on your understanding the responsibilities of your oath of office and your obedience to same.
    Succinct and absolutely dead-nuts on target.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Succinct and absolutely dead-nuts on target.

Works for me and well said.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I follow orders without question.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You remind me of history past, Just like Hitlers men who blindly followed orders. It didn't help them when they got to Nuremberg.
    And it won't help you when the judgement come.
  • Options
    edited November -1

That's too bad, as I do not and I am persecuted for it however I unlike you then will not face judgment; you should really reconsider because it will more than likely be too late once this begins.
  • Options
    edited November -1

And finally for the municipality workers.

The Constitutional Militia has been around as long as this country has existed. What is its purpose? To defend the Constitution of the United States - the same as every law enforcement officer, and the same as every government official that takes a solemn oath to do.

Who is the Constitutional Militia? Every able-bodied man over the age of 18 years. That means YOU -- all of you! Glad to have you on board.

That every man should be armed was the goal of the Founding Fathers.

It has always been the bane of tyrants.

During the Cold War, the Soviets could never come up with a workable plan to overcome the Constitutional Militia (remember the movie "Red Dawn"?) The Japanese never dared invade the US during WW-II, because they knew "Every blade of grass will have an American with a rifle behind it." The Constitutional Militia has been quietly changing history for the better - usually without a single shot ever being fired!

http://www.archive.org/details/CivilianConstitutionalMilitia--SpeakingAtTheUsSenate
  • Options
    Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1

[^]Exactly! But very few LEO's will do the right thing and actually study the statues and determine which are violations of the Constitution, and fewer yet will stand up against the 'establishment' and refuse to enforce these 'laws'. Many will individually 'warn' people rather than arrest them, but this is a cop out by them.[V]
    LEO's are citizens FIRST and cops second. And another cop out is those who say it is not their job to interpret the laws, that is the courts job. NOTHING could be further from the truth!!!!
    As Jeff pointed out we as LEO's are the 'spear head' and as such we have an obligation to do the right thing when it comes to enforcing the 'law'.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jim Rau

[^]Exactly! But very few LEO's will do the right thing and actually study the statues and determine which are violations of the Constitution, and fewer yet will stand up against the 'establishment' and refuse to enforce these 'laws'. Many will individually 'warn' people rather than arrest them, but this is a cop out by them.[V]
    LEO's are citizens FIRST and cops second. And another cop out is those who say it is not their job to interpret the laws, that is the courts job. NOTHING could be further from the truth!!!!
    As Jeff pointed out we as LEO's are the 'spear head' and as such we have an obligation to do the right thing when it comes to enforcing the 'law'.

Well of course that is true! It is so true that any reasonable person would not even find need to debate it. But people like lt496 want us to think they are some kind of special, elite who know this, and practice it, and most other people are ignorant of it.

As I said, every reasonable person already knows this and wants to see it practiced. Where is there any need for debate or criticism of people who don't agree with the crap lt496 is selling.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [:)]Drives you bat-crap crazy when someone holds the same or similar views as me, or who agrees with and understands a point I make, doesn't it fox?

Fact is, you hold a different ethic and it is opposed to the one I espouse. You'll never 'get it', therefore you will only stay frustrated, standing outside looking in with your wee-weasel in your hand.[;)]
  • Options
    buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox

Well of course that is true! It is so true that any reasonable person would not even find need to debate it. But people like lt496 want us to think they are some kind of special, elite who know this, and practice it, and most other people are ignorant of it.

As I said, every reasonable person already knows this and wants to see it practiced. Where is there any need for debate or criticism of people who don't agree with the crap lt496 is selling.

Another epic fail, sad.[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1

You are correct, this is where we the educated sovereign citizens step up to the plate and accepts his or her responsibility and becomes a teacher as well as a citizen in good standing.

A citizen armed with the Constitution and knowledge has taken a good first step, but only a first step, a course study is needed to know how to handle a law enforcement officer that is ignorant willfully or otherwise.

If we, meaning the citizens of this country do not become educated
    with the facts and the determination to dig out of the pit and mire of unconstitutional legalize we will continue as nothing more than sheep.

For instance did you know that legally you do not own your vehicle?

When a person purchases and pay's in full did they get the manufactures statement of origin or what is called the MSO?

No, they get what is called a "certificate of title" not the actual title, they are co-owners with the state in which they reside. To understand it better and the way I was taught to me by a constitutional law scholar,is this;

If I give a person a gift "certificate" does that person have the gift or a piece of paper that represents the gift or item?

Most people do not understand the law, they get a certificate of title not the actual MSO ,the state holds it on mocrofish, this way the state can charge rent on the vehicle, which is paid at certain intervals. Does anyone here know the difference between actual title MSO, and a certificate?????? look into it and become powerful, retain your rights, for rights not used are lost, they become privilages such as the FFL dealers on this site that are agents for our BATF and FBI. People have a lot to learn. JMO.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:And it won't help you when the judgement come.

Funny guy! I reckon some of you envision a future, after the collapse of all things civilized, in which we have citizen's courts and immediate executions of enemies of the people. Kinda like France in 1789.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [:)]Drives you bat-crap crazy when someone holds the same or similar views as me, or who agrees with and understands a point I make, doesn't it fox?

Fact is, you hold a different ethic and it is opposed to the one I espouse. You'll never 'get it', therefore you will only stay frustrated, standing outside looking in with your wee-weasel in your hand.[;)]

No, actually I rarely read, respond or think about you or posts that agree with you. My MO is to post what I think and then "leave the room" so people like you can spend time reading what I think and spend time responding to it. Surely you have noticed that about me. Helps keep you off the street and causing trouble for good people.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:And it won't help you when the judgement come.

Funny guy! I reckon some of you envision a future, after the collapse of all things civilized, in which we have citizen's courts and immediate executions of enemies of the people. Kinda like France in 1789.

I wasn't trying to be funny, you see the citizens of this nation are sovereign under God, the States and we allowed the government certain limited privileges that are defined in the great works of the Articles of Confederation and our Constitution. The Constitution does not grant its citizens rights, but restricts the federal government and limits its licensee's to the same standards.

The Constitution puts chains on federal state and county employees,people like you that are an arm of the federal and State and county. I suggest you get off your * and try to understand what your duty to your oath means before its too late.

Civilized you say, how is it that run away government trampling on human rights is civilized? How is it that allowing millions into this nation illegally is civilized? How is it that juries are bought and paid for in the pocket of the federal government to do their will civilized? How is it that we have judges making laws from the bench Civilized? How is it that cities are and have become death traps for their citizens? civilized. No you are the funny one.

I have some simple questions for you to ponder and answer.

1.What is the difference between a right and a privilege?

2. Where do rights come from?

3.Can government grant rights?

4. Under Constitutional precepts who is sovereign, government or its States and citizens?

5. Is the 2nd Amendment a right or a privilege?

I await your answer no hurry. Everyone please let the municipal officer,administrator answer.