In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

When That Day Arrives ....

RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
... the day we all dread, but know is coming either sooner or later. The day when the government has totally ignored the rights and freedoms of citizens by suspending the Constitution and/or systematically seizing our weaponss. There are a few things we should consider, think about and realize.

The officer and enlisted corps of our United States Armed Forces along with many LEOs will do EXACTLY what they are told to do and when to do it in a "national emergency". In the name of "stabilizing the situation" and bringing calm to the communities, these empty uniforms will systematically take your rights and freedoms.

You WILL then be faced with harsh choices: Will you give up peacefully and become a slave? Or will you confront your brothers, your sisters, sons, daughters, friends and foes alike who are tasked with "restoring peace"? What do your liberties, freedoms and rights truly mean to you?

Will you be prepared to fight your kin-folk?

- If your answer is YES, then realize that the government will have a sure-fire way to ensure that the resisting minority numbers stay scattered and disorganized, thus much easier to crush. All avenues of communication and means of travel will be either cut off altogether or limited with 'monitoring' by the goons dressed in black. Expect this prior to the "rounding up" of weapon caches that are in the homes of proud gun owners/defenders of freedoms. It will become extremely difficult to readily organize and "march" our way back to freedom.

That's why I think it wise for the 'Patriots' of today to reach out, find those in our communities, cities, counties and towns that will stand beside us in that perilous time. Form a 'silent coalition' and commit to the rebellion which will be surely needed, when that dire time comes. And ... develop foolproof ways of communicating with one another on a routine basis without modern-day technology (celphones, internet, etc.) so when the time comes, you'll be able to organize with very little hinderence.

I'm leading the coalition in the area where I live and I'm surprised at how many people have committed to the 'cause'. Of course, not everyone can be trusted, so be careful of who you 'invite'. And differentiating between those who commit as opposed to those who will actually participate won't be known until its time to fire the first shot. I won't expect a huge groundswell, but the more you solicit, the better the odds of increasing the amount of 'participants'.

- If your answer is NO, then we will try to free you from your self-inflicted bondage in hopes of having freedoms restored. But just remember, it was YOU, the lily-livered, selfishly coward sissyass, that would NOT stand and defend that which God had so blessed you with. We won't hold that against you nor will we require a "thank you".

Just some food for thought and if you have any other suggestions or insight, please post them. We need all the ideas possible as 'dooms-day' could be just around the corner.

Comments

• Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Good grief;
    This the same guy that was screaming incoherently a couple days ago ?

Well.

You have put your finger on several troubling areas .. areas that will get many of us killed before we find our way.
    The old timers had `Liberty Trees'...
    ANY transmission can be picked up...as stated. Best to be used as bait.

I see no way to discuss trapping an animal when that beast is reading over your shoulder...and knows where you are and most likely will be.

"Leaderless Resistance". The Beast fears it .. because I have read about their worries over it.
    Congratulations, Sir...for you have thought about the problem. Few have.
    I also noticed that you didn't say "if it arrives"...'when' is harsh reality...something most WILL NOT FACE.....
  • Options
    quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    [:o)][;)][:o)]
  • Options
    rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, I just bought 500 rounds for the AR and am lining up a purchase of more hi-cap mags for it, too. That, and I already have 1000 rounds for the AK and a half dozen 30 rounders and a 40 rounder - I could equip myself and a friend if they needed..

Who was it that said "Have ammo - will share" [:D], well, me too!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh ....
    Not so LOUD grasshopper!![;)]

quote:Originally posted by rkba4ever
    Well, I just bought 500 rounds for the AR and am lining up a purchase of more hi-cap mags for it, too. That, and I already have 1000 rounds for the AK and a half dozen 30 rounders and a 40 rounder - I could equip myself and a friend if they needed..

Who was it that said "Have ammo - will share" [:D], well, me too!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm a risk taker ... although somewhat calculated.

You shouldn't have jumped out of your skin at me so quickly the other day. Its ok, I already forgave you[;)][:D]

WAnd, we've both since learned that our concerns are mutual. Congrats!!

quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Good grief;
    This the same guy that was screaming incoherently a couple days ago ?

Well.

You have put your finger on several troubling areas .. areas that will get many of us killed before we find our way.
    The old timers had `Liberty Trees'...
    ANY transmission can be picked up...as stated. Best to be used as bait.

I see no way to discuss trapping an animal when that beast is reading over your shoulder...and knows where you are and most likely will be.

"Leaderless Resistance". The Beast fears it .. because I have read about their worries over it.
    Congratulations, Sir...for you have thought about the problem. Few have.
    I also noticed that you didn't say "if it arrives"...'when' is harsh reality...something most WILL NOT FACE.....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by RogueStatesman

Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh ....
    Not so LOUD grasshopper!![;)]

[:D] [:I] I guess I have a tendency to be little, um.. energetic in my beliefs, and am not shy about that stuff. Perhaps I need to remember "Discretion is the better part of valor" and to just walk softly and carry a BIG (fire)stick [^]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I like small fire stick that go boom alot.
  • Options
    joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    rkba4ever
    thats one of my favorite quotes. the question is do you know who it came from?? it is always better to surprise your enemy with what you hav e then for them to kow already and be prepared for it.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Hmmm.....

Several "new" members....

Who are an unknown quantity....

Posting about what appears to be "planning" for armed rebellion.....

Wanting to discuss "ideas" and "concepts" about said hypothetical....

Seemingly advocating some "underground", "organized" resistance group....

On a gun-advocates forum.....

In a time where the Fed is VERY nervous about "Domestic Terrorists"...

In a time when the Constitution is being systematically taken apart...

In a time when Constitutionalist's are suspect in potential "Domestic Terrorism".....

Might be nice, from a Fed perspective, to know who may be thinking bad thoughts.....

Hmmmm.....
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    everything ive said on hear has been mild compared to what i have seen many post here. and only reason im a "new member" here is because i finally pulled my head out of my * and looked around. my "quantity" will be known when it needs to be known. no sooner no later.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ahhh, come on lt, we were all new.......once. [;)][:D][:D]

MANY have come and gone.
    Topics of conversation ranging from meek, to rebellion.

Are those presented now, for good or ill?
    New persons purposely posting pointed points to ponder.
    Or miscreants measuring malcontents magnitude for mischief?
    Only time will tell.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    Ahhh, come on lt, we were all new.......once. [;)][:D][:D]

MANY have come and gone.
    Topics of conversation ranging from meek, to rebellion.

Are those presented now, for good or ill?
    New persons purposely posting pointed points to ponder.
    Or miscreants measuring malcontents magnitude for mischief?
    Only time will tell.

Not making a judgment on any newbie in particular pickenup, merely providing a bit of "food for thought" in these tumultuous times.[;)]

Lest anyone get too rambunctious and have something come back to haunt them in later days.

The internet is a place where one feels unidentifiable and free to state things beyond what one would state in normal, day-to-day conversations with strangers.

It is important to remember that there is NO anonymity here and we are, afterall, strangers to one another to a large degree.

I for one enjoy the "free exchange of ideas" and thoughts with everyone here on the forums, particularly that handful of you who I consider my "Brothers" so to speak.

Those members should know who they are, I hope.

This exchange is critical to awakening the populace to patterns and trends in government and to the apparent Global "end-goal" that we are being steam-rolled towards by our collectivist government.

However, I do so with the above in mind.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    Hmmm.....

In a time when Constitutionalist's are suspect in potential "Domestic Terrorism".....

Might be nice, from a Fed perspective, to know who may be thinking bad thoughts.....

Hmmmm.....

OK, I'm one of the newbies, and I admit I am unknown to you all. I fully comprehend that there are watchdog agencies looking for signs of warning relating to insurgency minded people of a domestic nature. I, for one am not advocating or calling for armed rebellion, merely want to be prepared for what I fear is inevitable. I'd rather be prepared for an eventuality that nerver occurs than be caught with my pants around my ankles when the poo hits the proverbial fan. Also, I find it comfortable to be able to express my "radical" views in a place where I know I will find like-minded people. I'm sure I won't see eye to eye with everyone here, but my views are my own, and are genuine. Hell, I may be on some secret "gummint" list of potential trouble makers........... but I live in New York State, which is about as blue as a blue state can be so I don't have alot of people around (that I know of) that see things the way I do. I can't blame anyone here if they were to view anything I've posted with a degree of skepticism, it's difficult to know who you can trust, and who might be working for your opponents, I just want to be able to post my opinions, get advise, and vent my frustrations with the status quo in regards to the continued erosion of the constitution.......
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rkba4ever
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    Hmmm.....

Hmmmm.....

OK, I'm one of the newbies, and I admit I am unknown to you all. I fully comprehend that there are watchdog agencies looking for signs of warning relating to insurgency minded people of a domestic nature. I, for one am not advocating or calling for armed rebellion, merely want to be prepared for what I fear is inevitable. I'd rather be prepared for an eventuality that nerver occurs than be caught with my pants around my ankles when the poo hits the proverbial fan. Also, I find it comfortable to be able to express my "radical" views in a place where I know I will find like-minded people. I'm sure I won't see eye to eye with everyone here, but my views are my own, and are genuine. Hell, I may be on some secret "gummint" list of potential trouble makers........... but I live in New York State, which is about as blue as a blue state can be so I don't have alot of people around (that I know of) that see things the way I do. I can't blame anyone here if they were to view anything I've posted with a degree of skepticism, it's difficult to know who you can trust, and who might be working for your opponents, I just want to be able to post my opinions, get advise, and vent my frustrations with the status quo in regards to the continued erosion of the constitution.......

[;)]A good healthy attitude. Welcome aboard sir.
  • Options
    Dangerous TDangerous T Member Posts: 119 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My kinfolk are my family and friends. If someone comes after me, I put a bullet in their gut, so it takes them a while to die.
    However, if crap hits the fan, I would rather run.
    You, Americans, richly deserve EVERYTHING that will happen to you.
    Why? Because YOU allowed it to happen. With each and every one of YOUR votes our constitution got raped. With each every one of you that toed the line first to political correctness and affirmative action, then to an atrocity named Patriot Act, and before that to NAFTA, and before that to "Greed before our duty to our country", and now everyone is giving jobs and business to undocumented aliens which squat and drop into this country because you want their MONEY. Basically each of YOU, did your little part to * this country. YOUR country. The country which used to be mine, but the country which I recognize no longer compare to what it was. This ain't the country I signed up for.
    I had my fill of my party telling me what to thing, had enough of the rulers of my original country getting greedy and tearing MY country apart to grab themselves some wealth and power. So I come here. Here I see the same. I voted NOT for parties, but for Issues: FOR environment, AGAINST NAFTA, AGAINST Corporate greed, FOR Gun Rights, AGAINST Immigrants flooding into the country illegally. AGAINST excuses for criminals. I voted with what my experience living in USSR gave me. However, time and time again, the liberals here called me a "fascist", cons here called me a "communist". I cared not, and voted with my CONSIOUSNESS. Apperantly, the rest of this once great country didn't. The results are incoming.
    If it happens - ENJOY AND HAVE FUN. Each day look at yourself in the mirror and say "I allowed it to happen".
    Oh, one more note. NONE OF YOU, Armchair commandoes and flag waving poseurs will have enough guts to stand up to the police and military. You will meekly give away your guns and go watch American Idol or Nascar or Baseball. And while an army of jack booted thugs armed to the teeth will watch your every move "in a name of law and security" of course. YOu will be still screaming that you live in a free, democratic country. Why bother? There are mortgages to pay and bills to pay. Family to take care off. Your wife and your kids won't let you die for "freedom" even if you would want to. And I doubt that you would be willing to get killed. All the chest beating and flag waving means nothing, especially if your fists are soft as ham, your chest is nothing but man boobies and your flag is made in China, because YOU voted for politicians and policies that DESTROYED US manufacturing.
    ENJOY!!! After all YOU brought this country here!!!

Every nation has the rulers that they deserves. And every nation has the rulers that have their way with the people who elected them. In each and every way.

DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM ARE DEAD!!! LONG LIVE DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    rkba4ever
    thats one of my favorite quotes. the question is do you know who it came from?? it is always better to surprise your enemy with what you hav e then for them to kow already and be prepared for it.

No, I don't know where it came from, but it's something I remember my dad saying alot. If you could fill me in, tat would be awesome!

And I have to agree with you, now that I actually pause in my fervor to THINK, it is better not to put all your cards on the table and leave 'em guessing.............
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    everything ive said on hear has been mild compared to what i have seen many post here. and only reason im a "new member" here is because i finally pulled my head out of my * and looked around. my "quantity" will be known when it needs to be known. no sooner no later.

Fair enough and fairly spoken. Welcome aboard.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    One can only hope that indeed the Beast has decided to move on the forums..and the net.

It surely means he is growing hungry.....

The filthy bustard will pick the eyes out of many Patriots before the rest decide enough is enough......
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Its no wonder that you're named so adequately: "DANGEROUS"! I'm most likely correct to assume your "T" is for "Terrorist"?

Wait! ... let me try with all my might TRY to be cordial in addressing this malarkey (bull$h!+) you've posted!!

Look, you came from a fallen Russia and our country will mirror your homeland someday, if we let that happen. I for one, am determined not to allow it, regardless of your arrogant, cowardly view of us "Americans"!!

You address some insightful points to inform an unwitting, ignorant soul, but you've said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that we don't already know ourselves. Yes, it is our apathetic fault. Yes, we should've done something, even more, long ago.

But, unlike the Russia of years old, we not only recognize, but we are beginning to whisper among ourselves to make decisions and preparations which must be undertaken. And that my friend, marks a beginning of the difference in whether this nation falls like your country or, we prevail in restoring what the SONSABETCHES tried to take.

As for you ... well ... I dont know. I'm assuming you still live in the US. So you can choose to defend, or cower your wussy-* as you did in your homeland. You've experienced the consequences for cowards, but you haven't tasted the thrill of victory.

Maybe, if you were to grow a tiny set of testicules, shed those chicken feathers on your legs and change that sissy-a$$ed, surrender attitude you're presenting us with, you just might FINALLY delight in the joys of God-given, true freedom.

As for me, my family is well-aware of perilous times a'comin. Furthermore, they know that each of them has an active role in preservation as well as myself. Again, collective effort is a must.

Dangerous ... the choice is yours as well as with every single person in this country. Either way, it is you who lives with yourself and the results of the decision you made.

quote:Originally posted by Dangerous T
    My kinfolk are my family and friends. If someone comes after me, I put a bullet in their gut, so it takes them a while to die.
    However, if crap hits the fan, I would rather run.
    You, Americans, richly deserve EVERYTHING that will happen to you.
    Why? Because YOU allowed it to happen. With each and every one of YOUR votes our constitution got raped. With each every one of you that toed the line first to political correctness and affirmative action, then to an atrocity named Patriot Act, and before that to NAFTA, and before that to "Greed before our duty to our country", and now everyone is giving jobs and business to undocumented aliens which squat and drop into this country because you want their MONEY. Basically each of YOU, did your little part to * this country. YOUR country. The country which used to be mine, but the country which I recognize no longer compare to what it was. This ain't the country I signed up for.I had my fill of my party telling me what to thing, had enough of the rulers of my original country getting greedy and tearing MY country apart to grab themselves some wealth and power. So I come here. Here I see the same. I voted NOT for parties, but for Issues: FOR environment, AGAINST NAFTA, AGAINST Corporate greed, FOR Gun Rights, AGAINST Immigrants flooding into the country illegally. AGAINST excuses for criminals. I voted with what my experience living in USSR gave me. However, time and time again, the liberals here called me a "fascist", cons here called me a "communist". I cared not, and voted with my CONSIOUSNESS. Apperantly, the rest of this once great country didn't. The results are incoming.
    If it happens - ENJOY AND HAVE FUN. Each day look at yourself in the mirror and say "I allowed it to happen".
    Oh, one more note. NONE OF YOU, Armchair commandoes and flag waving poseurs will have enough guts to stand up to the police and military. You will meekly give away your guns and go watch American Idol or Nascar or Baseball. And while an army of jack booted thugs armed to the teeth will watch your every move "in a name of law and security" of course. YOu will be still screaming that you live in a free, democratic country. Why bother? There are mortgages to pay and bills to pay. Family to take care off. Your wife and your kids won't let you die for "freedom" even if you would want to. And I doubt that you would be willing to get killed. All the chest beating and flag waving means nothing, especially if your fists are soft as ham, your chest is nothing but man boobies and your flag is made in China, because YOU voted for politicians and policies that DESTROYED US manufacturing.
    ENJOY!!! After all YOU brought this country here!!!

Every nation has the rulers that they deserves. And every nation has the rulers that have their way with the people who elected them. In each and every way.

DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM ARE DEAD!!! LONG LIVE DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, Rogue...that is nearly as good as the blast I leveled at 't' myself a few weeks ago...[:D][:D]
    Actually .. that was pretty good snit you spoke.

Frankly...I believe that 't' is the spoken words of a majority of gun owners here in America.
    The very people that one would expect to be the leaders are actually sniveling cowards.
    Witness the ecstasy over CCWs; .. the crawling on the bellies for permission to buy guns ..the raving happiness over the Scotus decision.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by RogueStatesman
    Its no wonder that you're named so adequately: "DANGEROUS"! I'm most likely correct to assume your "T" is for "Terrorist"?

Wait! ... let me try with all my might TRY to be cordial in addressing this malarkey (bull$h!+) you've posted!!

Look, you came from a fallen Russia and our country will mirror your homeland someday, if we let that happen. I for one, am determined not to allow it, regardless of your arrogant, cowardly view of us "Americans"!!

You address some insightful points to inform an unwitting, ignorant soul, but you've said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that we don't already know ourselves. Yes, it is our apathetic fault. Yes, we should've done something, even more, long ago.

But, unlike the Russia of years old, we not only recognize, but we are beginning to whisper among ourselves to make decisions and preparations which must be undertaken. And that my friend, marks a beginning of the difference in whether this nation falls like your country or, we prevail in restoring what the SONSABETCHES tried to take.

As for you ... well ... I dont know. I'm assuming you still live in the US. So you can choose to defend, or cower your wussy-* as you did in your homeland. You've experienced the consequences for cowards, but you haven't tasted the thrill of victory.

Maybe, if you were to grow a tiny set of testicules, shed those chicken feathers on your legs and change that sissy-a$$ed, surrender attitude you're presenting us with, you just might FINALLY delight in the joys of God-given, true freedom.

As for me, my family is well-aware of perilous times a'comin. Furthermore, they know that each of them has an active role in preservation as well as myself. Again, collective effort is a must.

Dangerous ... the choice is yours as well as with every single person in this country. Either way, it is you who lives with yourself and the results of the decision you made.

This really is quite simple. My country is in ruins. Why should I give a damn about any other country? Yes, you are whispering. In a same way that many Russians are whispering that from being a superpower they are now a joke and a backwards "Honduras".
    Yes, you whisper. Thats all that you are doing. Do you expect me to protest the unjust laws by breaking them? No, thank you. You can do that and have fun with the black dudes in jail. I am sure they will be glad to listen to your talk about constitution, rights and patriotism. Oh, just so you know, most gang members in jail are there also on conspiracy against the government (so much for not having political prisioners). Do not get me wrong. I came here, I liked it.
    However, things started to go downhill in about 5 years since I came here. I voted in each election. Something that I had no chance to do in USSR. Soon I found out that in USSR I had one MoFo to choose from to be my overlord. Here I get to choose from several MoFo s to be my overlords. However, I still end up with a mo fo for a ruler.

I honestly work, pay taxes (supporting the government with my money),
    I never comited any crimes other then speeding tickets, and thus, supporting the society with obeying the law. I participated in several protest marches against the Iraq war and quite a few marches FOR gun rights and few marhces against illegal immigration. You can talk about testicles all you want. Makes me only wonder about the size of yours, since everyone talks about the thing that they are insecure about. The fact of the matter is that ON THIS BOARD, you can talk all you want. Talk is cheap. To actually resist - I doubt that you got the guts. After all, nobody is going to pay you for resisting, resisting won't help mortgage payments, car payments, tax payments, insurance payments and won't help you to "keep up with Johneses". Therefore, I doubt you will do anything. Especially if there is a beer on sale and doritos on sale, and Nascar or American Idol or Superbowl on TV. You ain't gonna do crap. The difference between talkes like you who huff and puff and me is that you will take it and stay here howling about how free and wonderful this country is, I will just shrug, say "screw this crap" and move. I have education and an occupation that is in demand. So does my wife. I already have Canadian Green Card. The fact that you died for liberty and gun rights won't help your wife pay your morgtage (thanx to the fact that government screwed you but bails out banks) or pay for her med bills (since politicians were bought by med insurance companies) or pay for your kids education (since government stopped giving money to state schools, since occupying Iraq seems more profitable). And your family.. no they will NOT understand you. Sacrifice of your families welfare for your own political agenda is VERY selfish. Your first loyalty is to your family.

I have aged parents, and a wife. They are a priority over this country. Simple as that. Besides, my own life is also of a higher of a priority then this country. I saw the fall of my country once. That hurt more then you can imagine. This country is just like an appartment I live in. If it burns down, I will move to another one. Why should I care? My own home is in ruins.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Dangerous ...

I felt a itty-bitty, tiny tear spring forth in the far side of my left eye .... but I quickly wiped it dry!!

I would hate to know that I lived life as you have lived it. But worse yet, I could not awake each morning having the same lame outlook that you so unashamedly admit to possessing. I think I would shoot myself in the throat.

Dangerous ... life is but a risk. If a person decides not to take the required risk, any goal either stated or not, would never be achieved. Thus, you do without, and suffer. Furthermore, if one refuses to fight for what he/she believes in, they will be without meaning and their life will count for naught. I believe that would be you.

I know you're mind is set and you will run. But its saddening that there are so Damned many more of you out there whom will demand that something be done, yet refuse to act to acheive what they demand.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" - Theodore Roosevelt
  • Options
    chaoslodgechaoslodge Member Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I smell the man. This guy likes to try and goad people on so that they type things that can later be used against them. RS is BATF or worse, BRADY. I do not trust him. If he is LE he is not on our side.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Keep your friends close.....and your enemies closer.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Definition....
    An Internet troll, is someone who posts controversial messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the sole intention of baiting other users into an emotional response.

It is working.
  • Options
    Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's just too hot and humid to be outside right now. So....

I can Not be as brief as Highball so bare with me. "Dangerous T" makes some valid observation but none-the-less exposes himself as a "servant of authority". He has obviously been exposed to a "Communist Government" and didn't like it. He and his family chose to live under that government without resistance and take what was offered as their daily ration of existence. When the system failed and before its revival he ran while he could. He came here looking for a true sense of freedom and the American dream. He admits that he has fought to preserve our "Democracy" while others shirk their duty with an apathy he fully recognizes from experience. He had one choice in a dictatorial tyrant under a Communist Regime. Here we have the opportunity to pick, between two chosen candidates, just who will be our next tyrant. The left (Democrats) promote the socialist agenda while the right (Republicans) promotes the fascist agenda. Either way we end up with a tyrant. But, under the guise of Democracy, we get to choose which tyrant we prefer. Personally I think the fascist will win because the powers behind the scene know that communism kills capitalism. The problem we face this cycle is that both candidates we have been presented with could go either way. "T" has, again, freely chosen to bow to authority but, this time, he is supporting the fascist regime since he recognizes the left agenda of socialism. However, he is unable to deny that ingrained indoctrination that "Government" must have authority over the populace.

He is right about immigration. Our policy should be reformed to include ONLY political prisoners who were jailed for resisting tyranny. We should no longer accept refuges that just come here for a better opportunity yet bring their socialist/fascist ideals with them. Those choosing to support the government agenda until things turn sour and then run again!! What `T" fails to realize is that this IS the last bastion of freedom on the globe. As corrupt as our tyrant(s) may be and the fact that we teeter on the edge of a fascist state, we still have an ingrained desire and the means to resist by any means. Although this isn't a common belief among the majority, the numbers grow daily with the advances in restricting our "Rights" and threats of further tyranny. By his own admission when that time comes, rather than resist authority and defend his REASON FOR COMING HERE IN THE PLACE, he will run again and once again abandon any hope of freedom and prosperity for temporary security. Canada has already (for the most part) adopted a socialist agenda so I fail to see the logic in that choice. They have made an agreement with our tyrants to provide TROOPS to squelch any uprising here. Do you really think you'll be welcomed at the border?? It is not the weather that keeps Americans, fed-up with the status quo here, from moving to Canada!!! Maybe you should make that move now while you may still be able to.

"T":
    I don't want you to get the wrong impression of my comments. I think it takes balls to speak up and point out what is wrong in this country. As someone that has experienced a socialist government first hand you can and should point out the problems as you see them. Where you lost my respect was in your personal indictments of the members posting here, your own personal hypocrisy when it comes to authority and most disturbing; your self-center, self-serving opinion on what is worth defending!!! IF you have a real desire for freedom, you should realize by now the only way to achieve it, or keep it, is to fight for it!!!! What you fail to realize is that without freedom you have no security!! Had you tried it at home you may not have had to leave your homeland!!! The only person more qualified to speak on the "EVIL" of a socialist Government is someone that has experienced "Freedom", sees it slipping away and will embrace and defend it at all cost. I get the impression you missed that boat. Maybe just mistook the life raft for the boat. That does NOT include bowing to a different master under a different cloak of providing you with their (or the same `ol) version of "security and prosperity" while still promoting their tyrannical agenda. You need to shed the ideology of "authoritarianism is good" embrace your present state of freedom and fight even harder to insure you can enjoy it in the future!! HERE!! The last bastion of hope for Freedom on Earth. However, if you're bent on running from your dream; can I have your guns when you attempt your next escape from tyranny??? You won't have any use for them anywhere else if you won't use them to defend yourself and your freedoms here.
    I have no ties to the author or the Book but I suggest you read "How To Be A Successful Tyrant" By Larken Rose. It could be instrumental in undoing some of your previous indoctrinations toward many, many things.

"It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our Founding Fathers used in the struggle for independence." - Charles A. Beard
  • Options
    edited November -1
    rkba4ever i believe it was teddy roosevelt big stick deplomacy. correct me if im wrong please.
    and sorry to everyone if i seemed a bit over the top . was not my intention. an thinking aboput it its a good thing that theres at least some suspicion.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That's Ok Chaos ... I don't need you to think you know who I am or whether you can trust me. I don't care. It matters for naught if you believe the way I believe or even if you support what I embrace in this site. Your insecurities aren't worth a dog squeezed turd.

One things' for sure. I'm not the fed nor am I setting traps to use words against someone. Quiet frankly, that's the stupidest notion I've heard in a while. Contrarily, there are many LEOs out here who feel the same way I do and WILL NOT INFRINGE upon the American citizen. We would rather die.

I know who I am and that's all that matters. Everybody else is subject to question, including you, the idiot that you are.

So ... go on with your diatribes and castigations. I don't care. If it makes you feel better about your insignificant self, then get after it. But it leads to question as to why you would attempt censure: maybe you're the Fed while accusing me, just to distract your treasonist acts from those of us with eyes? Who knows?

When the * hits the fan, bet your *-crusted * I'll do what I advocate when the time comes, whether you stand with me or not.

I'm assuming you lack the courage to defend your freedoms with your lily-livered, pu$$y assed self, but miracles have happened before.

quote:Originally posted by chaoslodge
    I smell the man. This guy likes to try and goad people on so that they type things that can later be used against them. RS is BATF or worse, BRADY. I do not trust him. If he is LE he is not on our side.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hehehhehhhhh......

The bogey man is every where.

Trouble is..this bogey man is real, with big teeth.

Ah well...a man lives...till he dies. He dies ONCE.

THE coward dies a thousand deaths every day.

The best a man can do is push the envelope as far as he dares..and let the chips fall where they may.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chaoslodge

maybe si, maybe no.

Seems to be kinda passive agressive and a few other things. not in and of its self bad. But my nose is itching, I gotta go.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wagon Wheel

I can Not be as brief as Highball so bare with me. "Dangerous T" makes some valid observation but none-the-less exposes himself as a "servant of authority". He has obviously been exposed to a "Communist Government" and didn't like it. He and his family chose to live under that government without resistance and take what was offered as their daily ration of existence. When the system failed and before its revival he ran while he could. He came here looking for a true sense of freedom and the American dream. He admits that he has fought to preserve our "Democracy" while others shirk their duty with an apathy he fully recognizes from experience. He had one choice in a dictatorial tyrant under a Communist Regime. Here we have the opportunity to pick, between two chosen candidates, just who will be our next tyrant. The left (Democrats) promote the socialist agenda while the right (Republicans) promotes the fascist agenda. Either way we end up with a tyrant. But, under the guise of Democracy, we get to choose which tyrant we prefer. Personally I think the fascist will win because the powers behind the scene know that communism kills capitalism. The problem we face this cycle is that both candidates we have been presented with could go either way. "T" has, again, freely chosen to bow to authority but, this time, he is supporting the fascist regime since he recognizes the left agenda of socialism. However, he is unable to deny that ingrained indoctrination that "Government" must have authority over the populace.

He is right about immigration. Our policy should be reformed to include ONLY political prisoners who were jailed for resisting tyranny. We should no longer accept refuges that just come here for a better opportunity yet bring their socialist/fascist ideals with them. Those choosing to support the government agenda until things turn sour and then run again!! What `T" fails to realize is that this IS the last bastion of freedom on the globe. As corrupt as our tyrant(s) may be and the fact that we teeter on the edge of a fascist state, we still have an ingrained desire and the means to resist by any means. Although this isn't a common belief among the majority, the numbers grow daily with the advances in restricting our "Rights" and threats of further tyranny. By his own admission when that time comes, rather than resist authority and defend his REASON FOR COMING HERE IN THE PLACE, he will run again and once again abandon any hope of freedom and prosperity for temporary security. Canada has already (for the most part) adopted a socialist agenda so I fail to see the logic in that choice. They have made an agreement with our tyrants to provide TROOPS to squelch any uprising here. Do you really think you'll be welcomed at the border?? It is not the weather that keeps Americans, fed-up with the status quo here, from moving to Canada!!! Maybe you should make that move now while you may still be able to.

"T":
    I don't want you to get the wrong impression of my comments. I think it takes balls to speak up and point out what is wrong in this country. As someone that has experienced a socialist government first hand you can and should point out the problems as you see them. Where you lost my respect was in your personal indictments of the members posting here, your own personal hypocrisy when it comes to authority and most disturbing; your self-center, self-serving opinion on what is worth defending!!! IF you have a real desire for freedom, you should realize by now the only way to achieve it, or keep it, is to fight for it!!!! What you fail to realize is that without freedom you have no security!! Had you tried it at home you may not have had to leave your homeland!!! The only person more qualified to speak on the "EVIL" of a socialist Government is someone that has experienced "Freedom", sees it slipping away and will embrace and defend it at all cost. I get the impression you missed that boat. Maybe just mistook the life raft for the boat. That does NOT include bowing to a different master under a different cloak of providing you with their (or the same `ol) version of "security and prosperity" while still promoting their tyrannical agenda. You need to shed the ideology of "authoritarianism is good" embrace your present state of freedom and fight even harder to insure you can enjoy it in the future!! HERE!! The last bastion of hope for Freedom on Earth. However, if you're bent on running from your dream; can I have your guns when you attempt your next escape from tyranny??? You won't have any use for them anywhere else if you won't use them to defend yourself and your freedoms here.
    I have no ties to the author or the Book but I suggest you read "How To Be A Successful Tyrant" By Larken Rose. It could be instrumental in undoing some of your previous indoctrinations toward many, many things.

"It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our Founding Fathers used in the struggle for independence." - Charles A. Beard

Thank you for polite reply. Basically, the longer I am in USA, the more I begin to think that universal healthcare and free education along with guaranteed jobs IS the way to go. I have headaches right now that I NEVER head when me and my families lived in USSR. My parents have much bigger problems here then they had when they were in the USSR. Yes, you get only one SOB to be your overlord. Here you get to choose one out of two. In any case, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN THE SOB. Over there, there were a caste of their own. A party elite.
    The ruler always came from their ranks. Over here it is a different elite - financial or political. Not a single one of the candidates EVER was not a millionaire, or was not bought guts and soul by various business and political interests. So, I really see no difference anymore... No, I see it. In USSR at least we had job security, free medicine and free education (and you get into the university not because you are minority, but only if you pass entrance exams). So, we didn't have a free speech. Frankly, the more I see what kind of crap is on TV, radio and music, the more I start thinking that maybe, just maybe sensorship in NOT such a bad idea.
    So, we didn't have a right to bear most kinds of arms (you could have a shotgun or a bolt action rifle), however, the criminals there were not let out on parole because "they had a harsh childhood and they are a minority". And yes, our education was so good that right now, the people who graduated soviet engineering schools and medical schools are taking jobs from US graduates. Just go into any research fascility and see how many Russians are there... Just a thought.
    BTW most of them owe NO loyalty to USA, if tomorrow Chinese would pay them more money, they would work for CHINESE. Then again, this is an american value GREED IS GOOD as Mr. Reagan said, right?

Do NOT get me wrong. I LOVED USA the way it was back in late 80s early 90s. However, since that time, I feel that it takes everything that was BAD AND WRONG in the USSR, without taking anything that was GOOD in the USSR, combines it with everything that was WRONG in the USA, without taking anything that is GOOD in the USA. You see the results.

Now, to all would be armchair commandos. Number one - I am calling you all bluff and windbags. Number two - I am calling you all a bunch of provocauteurs and/or FBI who are here to watch for Militia activity. Number three - let me assure you that you beloved heroic US Military and your equally belived and equally heroic Police will NEVER hesitate before blowing your brains out, raping your wife, and or shooting her too. Iraq shows quite plainly what our military can do. If Iraq is not enough for you, then I submit to you Ruby Ridge and Waco.
    Now, then. Having established that. Lets continue. You claim that I support tyranny with my taxes. Good. I suggest that you try NOT to pay taxes and see who owns your property and what happens whan you do not pay that old fat meanie Uncle Sam what he considers his due.
    You are brave to talk. Try not to support the oppressive tyranny by NOT paying your money. I would see how far you would get.
    Now, then. I have worked hard and have 3 properties in here. My parents have 3 more. This is called INVESTMENT. I will not risk my money, and for what? To get blown away by "heroic" police and military and have my name dragged through mud by media and be called "satanic islamic fascist extrimist with marxist and leninist views who molests dogs and abuses children". Ain't worth it.
    I voted in EACH and every election. 50% of you did not. Enjoy.
    I voted not on party lines, but for what I beleived is right, the rest of you puppets toed to the party line just as good as we did back in the USSR. You would vote for a satan himself if your party would endorce him. None of you ever questioned your leaders. None of you EVER questioned the direction your country was going in.
    When I said anything I was told "You are unpatriotic. Go back to your F-n Russia". To which I replied "Russia isn't mine. USSR is. However it is in ruins, I live here now and I want my home to be in a top shape and great condition as long as I live here. Oh, btw, my country is in ruins thanx to the apathetic or gullible peons who believed what US propaganda told them, and thanx to retarded party officials who could offer nothing tangible to counteract it. It is most ironic to see the same thing happen here."
    Now, as far as guns. Do I like that right? Damn straight, bro.
    Do I pay my dues to the government and to NRA and to ISRA? Damn straight, bro. Do I go on pro gun rallies? Damn straight I do. Was on each rally in Springfield in last 3 years."
    What else do you want from me? YOu want me to start screaming how I want to be a part of the revolution? I won't. I do not want to get killed, and I do not think that ANY OF YOU have a spine to stand up and fight when you beloved "heroic" US army will open the can of whoopass on their countrymen since "it would be a professional thing to do" and that "this is just a job" and "I get paid for it" and "I just followed orders" and "These extremists gun nuts were all islamic terrorists and obama/osama lovers".
    Ain't worth my life. Ain't even worth my time. I am not about to partake in something illegal and risk my life, my family and everything that I have worked hard to get. You want to do this? Have fun. Though I doubt it that you have anything to offer rather then talk. When US military in IRAQ refuses to go into battle because they didn't have their ice cream delivered, that tells me EVERYTHING I needed to know about morale of the troops and, therefore, the country.
    When people enlist to get money for education (the only way they can get it) or for the money and sign up bonus, that lets me know that if tomorrow China or Honduras offers them more, they will sign up there.
    I will not put myself in risk of dying. I will not risk my family or my money. However, I will greatly enjoy watching as if something happens NONE OF YOU, BRAGGARDS will stand up and fight.
    At which point I will shrug my shoulders, get my money out of US banks, and move to Canada. Or to Ireland. Or to Italy.
    You, guys either are feds, or all talk, or simply have nothing to loose: no family, no money, no investments and no careers.

MONEY TALKS. BS WALKS - THATS THE AMERICAN WAY
    GREED IS GOOD - THATS THE AMERICAN WAY.
    ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR NUMBER ONE - THATS THE AMERICAN WAY
    NOTHING PERSONAL, THIS IS BUSINESS - THATS THE AMERICAN WAY

For many years those lessons were hammered into my head. I learned them well.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Fodder in the grind, a personal prespective. Just because you are a coward or have too much to loose does not mean that you can in any way gauge the spirit or threat of an American male or female pissed.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I will leave The articilate ravings to the people whose egoes need the spit and polish. It gains me nothing and pisses me of.
  • Options
    RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1

Thank you for polite reply. Basically, the longer I am in USA, the more I begin to think that universal healthcare and free education along with guaranteed jobs IS the way to go. I have headaches right now that I NEVER head when me and my families lived in USSR.

So, this is what I've been saying for years now and people wouldn't listen. Meaning that immigration breaks this country's back. Here's a question though: why not go back to USSR or PRC or some such rather than making this country as messed up as those places if you loved it there so much?
  • Options
    RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1

I will not put myself in risk of dying. I will not risk my family or my money. However, I will greatly enjoy watching as if something happens NONE OF YOU, BRAGGARDS will stand up and fight.
    At which point I will shrug my shoulders, get my money out of US banks, and move to Canada. Or to Ireland. Or to Italy.

'nuff said I think, pretty much summarizes it all as well as the individual who says something like that.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Dangerous ... no matter how you dismiss yourself from the failings around you concerning our nation, the United States of America ...

You are NOT Excused!!

You're basically devising an exist stragedy and a deceptive 'reason', based upon a bad past, to comfort yourself for not to fighting for what is right, pure and God-given in the human experience.

Example: Most all criminals in the US cite some 'reason' for committing the crimes they perpetrated. Offered up are 'reasons' such as a "bad childhood", a "terrible relationship", being sexually abused or not getting enough vitamins as a child. As these 'reasons' surface, it becomes overtly evident that these are NOT at all a 'reasons', but mere 'EXCUSES'. An excuse to fail instead of a 'reason' to hide behind.

You see, its apparently easier for many to just take the lame way out of a situation rather than fight for what is right. Such as your case.

I do NOT buy into your "EXCUSE" that you must run because you've experienced a fall of your homeland before. Your humble cry of deeply embedded scars of a war-torn homeland doesn't hold water for rejecting Patriotism. In fact, I would think that comparing the US's reflection in the mirror against the fall of Russia would fortify your resolve to aid in the protection to keep the same thing from happening to you twice in a single lifetime. Refusing to act with honor when you know its the right thing to do is DEFENSELESS.

I feel your pain, I understand your scars, but I don't understand why you would not participate in defending what you know is Honorable and protect your family from reliving the same, exact horrible experience.

I just don't understand.

quote:Originally posted by Wagon Wheel

"T":

Thank you for polite reply. Basically, the longer I am in USA, the more I begin to think that universal healthcare and free education along with guaranteed jobs IS the way to go. I have headaches right now that I NEVER head when me and my families lived in USSR. My parents have much bigger problems here then they had when they were in the USSR. Yes, you get only one SOB to be your overlord. Here you get to choose one out of two. In any case, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN THE SOB. Over there, there were a caste of their own. A party elite.
    The ruler always came from their ranks. Over here it is a different elite - financial or political. Not a single one of the candidates EVER was not a millionaire, or was not bought guts and soul by various business and political interests. So, I really see no difference anymore... No, I see it. In USSR at least we had job security, free medicine and free education (and you get into the university not because you are minority, but only if you pass entrance exams). So, we didn't have a free speech. Frankly, the more I see what kind of crap is on TV, radio and music, the more I start thinking that maybe, just maybe sensorship in NOT such a bad idea.
    So, we didn't have a right to bear most kinds of arms (you could have a shotgun or a bolt action rifle), however, the criminals there were not let out on parole because "they had a harsh childhood and they are a minority". And yes, our education was so good that right now, the people who graduated soviet engineering schools and medical schools are taking jobs from US graduates. Just go into any research fascility and see how many Russians are there... Just a thought.
    BTW most of them owe NO loyalty to USA, if tomorrow Chinese would pay them more money, they would work for CHINESE. Then again, this is an american value GREED IS GOOD as Mr. Reagan said, right?

Do NOT get me wrong. I LOVED USA the way it was back in late 80s early 90s. However, since that time, I feel that it takes everything that was BAD AND WRONG in the USSR, without taking anything that was GOOD in the USSR, combines it with everything that was WRONG in the USA, without taking anything that is GOOD in the USA. You see the results.

Now, to all would be armchair commandos. Number one - I am calling you all bluff and windbags. Number two - I am calling you all a bunch of provocauteurs and/or FBI who are here to watch for Militia activity. Number three - let me assure you that you beloved heroic US Military and your equally belived and equally heroic Police will NEVER hesitate before blowing your brains out, raping your wife, and or shooting her too. Iraq shows quite plainly what our military can do. If Iraq is not enough for you, then I submit to you Ruby Ridge and Waco.
    Now, then. Having established that. Lets continue. You claim that I support tyranny with my taxes. Good. I suggest that you try NOT to pay taxes and see who owns your property and what happens whan you do not pay that old fat meanie Uncle Sam what he considers his due.
    You are brave to talk. Try not to support the oppressive tyranny by NOT paying your money. I would see how far you would get.
    Now, then. I have worked hard and have 3 properties in here. My parents have 3 more. This is called INVESTMENT. I will not risk my money, and for what? To get blown away by "heroic" police and military and have my name dragged through mud by media and be called "satanic islamic fascist extrimist with marxist and leninist views who molests dogs and abuses children". Ain't worth it.
    I voted in EACH and every election. 50% of you did not. Enjoy.
    I voted not on party lines, but for what I beleived is right, the rest of you puppets toed to the party line just as good as we did back in the USSR. You would vote for a satan himself if your party would endorce him. None of you ever questioned your leaders. None of you EVER questioned the direction your country was going in.
    When I said anything I was told "You are unpatriotic. Go back to your F-n Russia". To which I replied "Russia isn't mine. USSR is. However it is in ruins, I live here now and I want my home to be in a top shape and great condition as long as I live here. Oh, btw, my country is in ruins thanx to the apathetic or gullible peons who believed what US propaganda told them, and thanx to retarded party officials who could offer nothing tangible to counteract it. It is most ironic to see the same thing happen here."
    Now, as far as guns. Do I like that right? Damn straight, bro.
    Do I pay my dues to the government and to NRA and to ISRA? Damn straight, bro. Do I go on pro gun rallies? Damn straight I do. Was on each rally in Springfield in last 3 years."
    What else do you want from me? YOu want me to start screaming how I want to be a part of the revolution? I won't. I do not want to get killed, and I do not think that ANY OF YOU have a spine to stand up and fight when you beloved "heroic" US army will open the can of whoopass on their countrymen since "it would be a professional thing to do" and that "this is just a job" and "I get paid for it" and "I just followed orders" and "These extremists gun nuts were all islamic terrorists and obama/osama lovers".
    Ain't worth my life. Ain't even worth my time. I am not about to partake in something illegal and risk my life, my family and everything that I have worked hard to get. You want to do this? Have fun. Though I doubt it that you have anything to offer rather then talk. When US military in IRAQ refuses to go into battle because they didn't have their ice cream delivered, that tells me EVERYTHING I needed to know about morale of the troops and, therefore, the country.
    When people enlist to get money for education (the only way they can get it) or for the money and sign up bonus, that lets me know that if tomorrow China or Honduras offers them more, they will sign up there.
    You, guys either are feds, or all talk, or simply have nothing to loose: no family, no money, no investments and no careers.

MONEY TALKS. BS WALKS - THATS THE AMERICAN WAY
    GREED IS GOOD - THATS THE AMERICAN WAY.
    ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR NUMBER ONE - THATS THE AMERICAN WAY
    NOTHING PERSONAL, THIS IS BUSINESS - THATS THE AMERICAN WAY

For many years those lessons were hammered into my head. I learned them well.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No disrespect in his choices though, what would be the point in fighting if not the continued existance of the things he values most. we are talking about predations of the govt. not becomming some clone of them.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah ... but ... I guess I just can't comprehend the same mindset. But I appreciate his honesty.

I believe he's posting in the wrong website though. Maybe he should try "KeepKitchensClean.com" or "submitorgethit.org"? Or maybe even "travel.com": I hear there's some really good deals for fleeing refugees.

I don't know ... Sorry Dangerous ... just a little frustrated with the whole "cower down and beg for mercy" concept!

quote:Originally posted by quickmajik
    No disrespect in his choices though, what would be the point in fighting if not the continued existance of the things he values most. we are talking about predations of the govt. not becomming some clone of them.