In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

When That Day Arrives ....

2»

Comments

• Options
    quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    [}:)][}:)][}:)][^], I can understand it, as you go along with the mindset we share, you will learn how to respect it, if you truely comprehended, it would effect your overall outlook. So dont try too hard.[8D]
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Dangerous 't' is a keen observer of this country. As an outsider, he is able in a rather disinterested fashion to chart the flaws of America.His bag is how much money and things he has accumulated here...not continued freedom.

That is as far as I travel with `t'.

We that were born here had to discover these flaws from a position of dismayed disbelief...dragged screaming from one rotten, stinking corrupted mess to the next...all the time not wanting to believe that Americans would allow it.

His choice is to continue to run. That becomes easier and easier to do ... once you start.

This is MY country. Damned good men bled out their life to give me a chance to not have the yoke of tyranny around my neck.

We are on the cusp of `enough is enough'..and he will run again.

I will not.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball

Dangerous 't' is a keen observer of this country. As an outsider, he is able in a rather disinterested fashion to chart the flaws of America.His bag is how much money and things he has accumulated here...not continued freedom.

We that were born here had to discover these flaws from a position of dismayed disbelief...dragged screaming from one rotten, stinking corrupted mess to the next...all the time not wanting to believe that Americans would allow it.

His choice is to continue to run. That becomes easier and easier to do ... once you start.

This is MY country. Damned good men bled out their life to give me a chance to not have the yoke of tyranny around my neck.

I will not.

Your right friend.

There are things worth fighting for. Freedom being top priority in my book. I truely love my country on it's foundation principles. What those great men and women did/sacrificed makes the world of difference.

Without my freedom, nothing is even mildly secure. My freedom is not secure, unless I stand READY to defend it.
    I took an oath, which I stand by above all.
  • Options
    RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    +1

quote:Originally posted by Highball

I will not.