Hunting with crossbow?

crosshaircrosshair Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭
How many of you hunt with a crossbow? I realize that most states don't allow it but who does hunt with one? And what kind do you have and are you happy with it. I own a horton and like it very well. Has been a good bow and shoots very well![:D][:D]

Believe nothing that you hear and only one half of what you see!!

I'm Just One Man Talking!

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I recently gave my nephew a ten point cross bow to use this year, so far it seems to be a decent crossbow. Gave that to him to use after I got it from my neighbors garage sale. [:D]

I have a horton crossbow, model?, somewhere. I'm not sure what friend I loaned it to, but I'm sure it's in good hands. [:0]

I got two buddies that I hunt with some and they both shoot crossbows. Both own hortons to. The one just bought a new one a year maybe two ago. He had lots of limb problems with it at first.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • us55840us55840 Member Posts: 30,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Only persons' that are handicapped can get special permit to hunt with a crossbow in my state.
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just got a PSE archery crossbow last Christmas! Shoots very nice, and the pistol grip is a very nice feature!!