In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Domestic Abuse On Someone I Know

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,540 ✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
My first wife had a good friend named Rose. Rose drank a little too much and was married to one of the meanest men in our town.

One Saturday she showed up about lunchtime and she had 2 of the blackest eyes i have ever seen and her nose was all busted up.

I took her to the hospital and waited for the cops to get there and i told the cops she just came over like that.

She would not admit her husband did it to the cops but to me she did. It was the middle of winter and she did not have a coat or shoes. Her husband would not let her have any.

I went to her house and told her to go get some clothes. While she was inside her husband came outside drunk and showing his but and i beat the crap out of him and left him laying in the yard.

About 5 pm the cops come to my house knocking on my door. Rose was at the police station getting a warrant for my arrest for beating up her husband. Cops told me thanks for doing something that they could not do and that they were not going to do anything on the warrent because she was drunk.

Comments