In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

? for Roboman

TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Roboman,

I know others have previously mentioned this to you here, but I have not. I have questions as to why you have the ALF logo on your post? Personally I take offense to it. Is this something that you have had contact with at the current establishment of higher education you attend? Are you a member? Are you sympathetic to their cause? If the answer to any of the above is yes, then why don't you just go ahead and post a symbol for the Taliban, or Al-Qaeda?

Do you think it is cool just to invoke a response by others that post here? International or domestic, terrorism is terrorism. Don't differentiate between the two, they are all a threat to the free world. If your just trying to be cute, your not. If you desire to attract attention to yourself you will. The FBI's domestic terrorism branch announced to a congressional committee in 2002, that stopping the ELF and its associated Animal Liberation Front (ALF) was a priority for all in Law Enforcement. You couldn't attract attention to yourself faster then if you posted the winged skull patch & colors of the Hells Angels. In fact any decent respectful OLMG member would stomp a mud hole in the first ELF or ALF weasel they came in contact with.

There is no US constitutional amendment in the Bill of Rights that can protect these eco-terrorist and animal rights creeps, so why fly their banner?[:(!]

Trinity +++

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."<BR>(Proverbs 22:6)

Comments

• ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    screw animal rights activists, they're all too extreme to be taken seriously, like that dirty little * on surviving nugent. [}:)]

GWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifErie.gif
    banner-small.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com
  • wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shhhhhh!, oh crap!

Whenever I see a cow eat grass, I am reminded that "This too shall pass."............ Baxter Black
    standard.jpg
  • TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bump.

Trinity +++

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."<BR>(Proverbs 22:6)
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    what exactly is alf is it like peta

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • trooperchintrooperchin Member Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The ALF is funded by PETA. Make no mistake about it, Al Qaeda and the ALF are in the same boat, they are terrorists.

sniper.gif
    koreaAnim.gifUN.bmp

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    This issue is one badly beaten dead horse.

He's stated he put it up for a reason, and he's keeping it for the same reason: He enjoys pissing us off.

Basically, he's like every other little punk onager who goes to WTO protests so he can throw rocks through windows and spraypaint the anarchy symbol on walls. Idealism has nothing to do with it. He just enjoys being a snot.

"If they aren't able to destroy the desire for freedom, they won't break you. They won't break me because the desire for freedom, and the freedom of the Irish people, is in my heart. The day will dawn when all the people of Ireland will have the desire for freedom to show. It is then we'll see the rising of the moon."
    -Bobby Sands
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    What say you Robo? Have I had you pegged all along?[;)]

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
  • Chevyman TxChevyman Tx Member Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BTT

"Keep turnin to the RIGHT"
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    I keep wondering when it will be poofed...

I've seen stuff a lot less controversial here get creamed. Hell some of 'em were mine!

This is a self cleaning oven.

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Makes you wonder why he won't answer. Maybe he's on ice.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Animal Liberation Front (ALF)

You,,you mean there are two ALFS????[:I]

,,,[:D]sod

cyclone.gif13a.jpg
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Makes me think of the low lifes who were cutting hunters tires and breaking off their antenna's in a neighboring County.It in my opinion goes against everything this board stands for,makeing a mockery of it.My 2 cents!

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What do ALF and Roboman have in common?
    13a.jpg
    This one had a hard time catching the kitty too.[:D]
  • sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder why he wanted to tattoo a bio-hazard logo on hisself.
    AND,,,he supports an organization that burns down car dealerships??
    Spose our overworked underpaid civil servants (who monitor this board) have taken note of this little feller??
    It wouldn't be pc of me to mentioned that he converted to musluminism.

,,,[:0]sod

cyclone.giffooter_logo.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idsman75
    What do ALF and Roboman have in common?
    13a.jpg
    This one had a hard time catching the kitty too.[:D]

[}:)][}:)][}:)]Oh my!!![}:)][}:)]

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Trinity,...there are others in this forum who are offended by other signature pics/logos....its not posted in public about offending pic/logo, so why?...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Look at the personality that Roboman has revealed to us through his posts. He's PRIME picking to be recruited by an extremist group of any kind.
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Offensive is one thing.
    Terrorist affiliation is another.
    Nunn, if you are reading this, I ask that you suspend Robodork for supporting a known terrorist group.
    Having that signature line alone is in itself support of a terrorist organization.

Jacksonville.gif
    sniper.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    http://www.awbansunset.com/
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    Go ahead and ban me nunn, give 'em what they want.[^]

signew.JPG

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."

alf.gif
    edited November -1
    We all have a right our speak our mind. I in no way agree or even like the idea of the insignia. I will give him the right to have it. Ban him? Why then you have gone against every thing you all preach. In the old days, you let the people do as they want and then ostracize them. Be a radical but be alone. Just my opinion, Don.

edited November -1
    I got plenty of practice being alone so this should be a piece of cake [:D].

signew.JPG

alf.gif
    edited November -1
    May be the only piece you get.[}:)]

edited November -1
    I don't have a problem with that! Being single is fun anyways [:)].

signew.JPG

alf.gif
    edited November -1
    15602ban_him2828.jpg

"If they aren't able to destroy the desire for freedom, they won't break you. They won't break me because the desire for freedom, and the freedom of the Irish people, is in my heart. The day will dawn when all the people of Ireland will have the desire for freedom to show. It is then we'll see the rising of the moon."
    -Bobby Sands
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by roboman

Wow. Loser denial.

When was the last time you got laid, Robo?

-Bobby Sands
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bullzeye
    15602ban_him2828.jpg

I agree! Do it do it do it! Make me a martyr for the first amendment! [:p][^][8)]

signew.JPG

alf.gif
    edited November -1

Wow. Loser denial.

When was the last time you got laid, Robo?

Hmmm, 18 years?

signew.JPG

alf.gif
    edited November -1

signew.JPG

alf.gif

Remind me never to shake your HAND.

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12
    Originally posted by roboman

signew.JPG

Remind me never to shake your HAND.

I'm sure you wouldn't want to meet me so we don't have to worry about that do we now? [:D]

signew.JPG

alf.gif
  • mark christianmark christian Member Posts: 24,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Frankly up until I took a look at this thread I thought that the A.L.F. drawing in roboman's posts meant Alien Life Force and the "aliens" (they look sort of like aliens in their masks- at least to me) were taking the animals they are holding in their arms away to eat them!

Mark T. Christian
    edited November -1
    You just do not get it do you? So many people want to be your friend but in your infinite wisdom you decide it better to be an a-hole. What is the reason behind your total lack of reason on this. Is it better to give up on you or keep on trying? I am not sure. Don

edited November -1
    You just do not get it do you? So many people want to be your friend but in your infinite wisdom you decide it better to be an a-hole. What is the reason behind your total lack of reason on this. Is it better to give up on you or keep on trying? I am not sure. Don

Frankly I'd give up if I were in your shoes.

signew.JPG

alf.gif
    edited November -1

Frankly I'd give up if I were in your shoes.

signew.JPG

alf.gif

I recon you do not know me. I have pulled a lot of calves that most have said let them die. I think there is hope for you but I am not sure for what. I am reminded of the comment that "he was a good man" with the answer "yea, but what for?.

• Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    Don't ban him. Just put him on 'ignore.' Don't respond to any of his posts, or mention his name in any posts he responds to.

IGNORE ROBOSTUPID....and he'll fade away.

"If they won't give us good terms, come back and we'll fight it out."
    -- Gen. James Longstreet
  • cletus85cletus85 Member Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Robo, old boy, your posts starting taking a strange and disturbing turn a while back. I wish whatever troubles you so much, would subside.
    edited November -1
    Look at the personality that Roboman has revealed to us through his posts. He's PRIME picking to be recruited by an extremist group of any kind.

Considering that he's 18, unemployed, overzealous, and hasn't had it since it had him, I'd say that's a pretty accurate statement, SSgt.

-Bobby Sands
  • FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have beeen watching the board for a while and have seen a number of roboman's posts. When I felt I had anything useful to add I have tried to give helpful responses (as have many others). However, roboman's posts and responses to other posts make it clear that his main aim is to stir up trouble in the forum. It's not surprising that someone who supports organizations like the ALF/PETA would come into a forum filled with a large number of hunters and do this. I am all for freedom of speech. Fact is, however, that this is NOT a public street. It is a forum supported by Gunbroker, a private organization. Therefore, if Gunbroker does not wish to see someone in the forum advertising and expressing support for a terrorist organization, or participating to be purposefully disruptive and negative, then Gunbroker should certainly not hesitate to exclude him/her.
    edited November -1

Considering that he's 18, unemployed, overzealous, and hasn't had it since it had him, I'd say that's a pretty accurate statement, SSgt.

-Bobby Sands

I beg to differ, I am employed [:D]. And soon to be 19!

signew.JPG

• TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now that wasn't hard was it?

Trinity +++

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."(Proverbs 22:6)
  • .280 freak.280 freak Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just curious.

Does anybody but me ever take a look at the exact times of certain posts by certain members? I often get this mental image of somebody hunched over the keyboard, sweat dripping as they feverishly keep hitting "Refresh". How else does one manage to respond to so many posts within mere seconds?

Kinda sad. Makes me glad that I actually have a life.