In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

? for Roboman

13»

Comments

• 0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
    edited November -1
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Shouldn't this thread be in the "Expert" forum?

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • muggstermuggster Member Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 0311marine
    bsmeter.gif

LMAO

Muggster
  • muggstermuggster Member Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    robo

Since you have admitted your ignoance and of being an *,maybe you should try and better your self now and stop acting like a twelve year old.[;)]

Muggster
  • bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mateo,no they only allow 10 responses.[;)]

"Been around the world and seen that only stupid people are breeding.The cretins cloning and feeding,and I don't even own a T.V."---Harvey Danger
  • robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by muggster
    robo

Since you have admitted your ignoance and of being an *,maybe you should try and better your self now and stop acting like a twelve year old.[;)]

I'm only responding to what's been dished at me (albeit quite a ways back in the thread). As He Dog said, it's a throwdown of epic proportions between a bunch of pre-pubescent children.

signew.JPG

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just checked, post-pubesent.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • plains scoutplains scout Member Posts: 4,563
    edited November -1
    Robo

Any one can kick a bee hive and get a reaction. What's up my friend? This board has a bunch of good people and you are probably one of them. Give yourself and these guys a chance. discussing issues is one thing, but insulting is and should be truely beneath you.

We all carry a bag full of personal hurts from the past and present with us. These guys would rather help you than kick you.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I
    advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives
    boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind. Games played with the
    ball and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no
    character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of
    your walks." Thomas Jefferson
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by plains scout
    Robo

Any one can kick a bee hive and get a reaction. What's up my friend? This board has a bunch of good people and you are probably one of them. Give yourself and these guys a chance. discussing issues is one thing, but insulting is and should be truely beneath you.

We all carry a bag full of personal hurts from the past and present with us. These guys would rather help you than kick you.

Well, being myself and sharing my feelings and thoughts didn't bring much aside from contempt and dislike. So I guess you could say that soured the mood a smidge.

signew.JPG

edited November -1
    Well being an old gray dog, I can remember those feelings like it was yesterday.

Yourself? I did not know what ALF stood for, PETA I know. If I remember the thread right you posted it to get a rise and it worked. I think you said you were not a member and did not agree with them.

I did not see much of feelings or thoughts -- I saw more of In Your Face Mr.

So I ask the question why so angry. It has always been my observation when you spit on someone they are inclined to spit back. Why so angry? What is going on? Who or what hurt you that made you strike out? I use to go around looking for fights when I was your age -- still have two busted knuckles to show how smart that was.

Spill it. Why so angry?

edited November -1
    Plains, when I speak of sharing opinions and feelings and what not that was a constant process over a few months back. But anyway...

Not sure if I want to "spill it". It would without a doubt attract the peanut gallery to hurt their usual collection of insults. Let's see if I can remember some of them:

Robodork
    Robokid
    "Muslims don't do [insert random action here] that do they?[}:)]"
    Get a grip on life

Alas, the majority of them escape me.

signew.JPG

• WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here's a crazy idea.

Robo- quit replying to this post, you already took down the ALF thing
    (which I didn't care for but, I upset more people on here than most, so who am I to comment right?)

Now if you quit replying to this post so will everyone else, and the GB world can move on and be a happier place once agian, if you want to keep fighting for no reason, well, you're doing a good job of that.

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
    edited November -1
    D.W.:

So by replying to your post and saying "OK no problem, no more posts on this topic from me." Am I being hypocritical?

Ooo boy, now I don't know what to do! [8D][:D]

signew.JPG

edited November -1
    Robo, my only hope is that one day you will be able to push hard enough with your shoulders to get you head out of you *. If you then wipe the sh## out of your eyes, then maybe, and in your case a big maybe, you will see what and who you are. Get a grip and realize that all you will ever be is a pimple on a fat mans * unless you start to grow up. Cute is a blonde looking lonely. Not a dumb * kid trying to be "cute". ust my opinion, Don.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12
    Robo, my only hope is that one day you will be able to push hard enough with your shoulders to get you head out of you *. If you then wipe the sh## out of your eyes, then maybe, and in your case a big maybe, you will see what and who you are. Get a grip and realize that all you will ever be is a pimple on a fat mans * unless you start to grow up. Cute is a blonde looking lonely. Not a dumb * kid trying to be "cute". ust my opinion, Don.

Don, thank you. I think with your mentoring I can turn my life around. Please, can we start therapy sessions as soon as possible? It's the people of GB who put me into the role of an immature kid who knows nothing so why not live up to the stereotype and the role laid out before me? Have to admit it's pretty effective at showing how much worse I could be.

signew.JPG

edited November -1
    I can not for the life of me why you refuse to be perceptive to any help from the people on tis forum. You are your own worst enemy. Selfdestruction. Scares hell out of me. Why would a young man want to ruin his own life when thier are so many that will do it for them. When I was a young man I had fun living life not pising it off. You have the potential so why the self destuction? Don

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12
    I can not for the life of me why you refuse to be perceptive to any help from the people on tis forum. You are your own worst enemy. Selfdestruction. Scares hell out of me. Why would a young man want to ruin his own life when thier are so many that will do it for them. When I was a young man I had fun living life not pising it off. You have the potential so why the self destuction? Don

That is probably the most insightful and enlightening thing I've ever read on any of the threads here on Gunbroker. I'm not being sarcastic either...

signew.JPG

edited November -1
    Robo

If you read these again you will see not so much an attack on you, but people who want to help you. Unfortunately everyone here, including me are not capable of providing you the help you want and need.

Maybe it is time to examine your faith and if it is bankrupt go on that quest to find a faith that is yours and not what your parents or accident by birth gave you. If you think you are weak, I think you do not have a good insight on yourself. If you think people here hate you, that is not correct.

Robo, you sound very alone. There is no need to be alone. There is no need to feel empty. There is no need to continually beat yourself up. You are making these choices.

Start by helping others. Go and volunteer for something -- helping handicapped persons, humane society, community watch, mow your neighbor's lawn, help a shut in elderly person etc. Find someone to help and I can promise you if you help them, it will help you.

Mental gymnastics might be fun, but they are rarely healing.

• Travis HallamTravis Hallam Member Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't care what these guys are saying Roboman. You seem to be civil and not as rude as some of the people that are bashing you. I never took the ALF serious.[:o)]

More importantly, did you get your buns whupped in hockey yet? I am curious so I can say I told you so.[:D][;)]

Keep us updated on the hockey. Then watch the movie miracle and kick some commie tail.[8D]

Mad Dog
    edited November -1
    Poor, poor me.

I am going to the garden to eat worms.

Yesterday I ate two.

One woolly one, one smooth.

[:0]

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

• WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:roboman

USA
    2017 Posts
    Posted - 02/18/2004 : 10:43:27 PM

D.W.:

So by replying to your post and saying "OK no problem, no more posts on this topic from me." Am I being hypocritical?

Ooo boy, now I don't know what to do

Never mind, do what you want.

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Please let me say again, for the record, that Robo does not accurately represent the 18-21 year-old male population.

No, wait...he probably does...[V][V][V]

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate for an outright ban, picking up all of them, "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in," I would have." -Sen. Dianne Feinstein

"Molon labe, you fascist ice-queen!" -Me
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bullzeye
    Please let me say again, for the record, that Robo does not accurately represent the 18-21 year-old male population.

No, wait...he probably does

This from a DS who posts as his personal photo, a picture of some grinning idiot pointing a pistol at us.

You're a piece of work, bullz. Grade A bullcrap. Phoney.

Clouder..
  • drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow this is the most bickering filled post I've seen here in a long time!

In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just * along?"

Regards,
    190191.gif
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by whiteclouder
    This from a DS who posts as his personal photo, a picture of some grinning idiot pointing a pistol at us.

You're a piece of work, bullz. Grade A bullcrap. Phoney.

Clouder..

Aw hell...I'd have thought for sure he'd be in a coma by now. But apparently senile dementia patients are still computer-capable...

Can't you do the world a favor and go have a grabber or something?

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate for an outright ban, picking up all of them, "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in," I would have." -Sen. Dianne Feinstein

"Molon labe, you fascist ice-queen!" -Me
  • The LawThe Law Member Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:But apparently senile dementia patients are still computer-capable...

Yup! Wee's gunna stay 'round jest ta keep y'all...Tree-Killin', Leg Humper's in check...[:X]

"Don't mistake my honesty for weakness...
  • trooperchintrooperchin Member Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yawn.

sniper.gif
    koreaAnim.gifUN.bmp

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by drobs
    Wow this is the most bickering filled post I've seen here in a long time!

In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just * along?"

Regards,
    190191.gif

It's a huge gunbroker pissing match. If it gets rid of all the negative attitudes then I guess it's not all crap.

signew.JPG

edited November -1
    Mr. ROBOMAN:

I must respectfully disagree.

quote:It's a huge gunbroker pissing match. If it gets rid of all the negative attitudes then I guess it's not all crap.

I firmly believe, and I'm sure there is a mountain of evidence to show, that actually -

It's a huge Gunbroker crapping match. If it get's rid of all the negative attitudes then I guess it's not all piss.

Respectfully submitted,

Col. S.P. 21, retired

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo