In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

? for Roboman

Comments

• robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TrinityScrimshaw
    Now that wasn't hard was it?

Trinity +++

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."<BR>(Proverbs 22:6)

Happy now? I'd do anything to make sure you feel better about yourself.

Oh yeah, don't pat yourself on the back, I would have left it up there if a certain member I hold in high regard hadn't of e-mailed me and politely expressed his feelings. Now tell me, would that have been so hard?

signew.JPG

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Good of you to rmove the logo. I hope you don't really sympathize with them. There will be a lot of battles for you to pick from in the future. Try to pick them carefully.

God Bless America and...
    NEVER Forget WACO
    NEVER, EVER Forget 911
  • TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No pats on the back here, and no I do not feel good about anything especially you if you are a card carrying member of the group you advertised. If you only posted it to invoke a response from GB members such as I, then it reflected a severe lack of maturity on your behalf. If my post influenced someone you admire to try and get you to wise up then it served its purpose well. Look Roboman, I am not picking on you, nor is it my desire to signal you out for criticism. However, I have watched and read your recent postings with a lot of suspicion. You have really turned a corner lately. I don't mean to patronize you, but Youngman if your posts are a honest reflection of your true feelings then you need get a grip on life. Don't ever go away. Stick around; I think the folks here at GB might be able to help if you get serious about having an open dialogue, and open does not mean just e-mail messages ether.

Trinity +++

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."<BR>(Proverbs 22:6)
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TrinityScrimshaw
    No pats on the back here, and no I'm not proud of anything especially you if you are a card carrying member of the group you advertised. If you only posted it to invoke a response from GB members such as I, then it reflected a severe lack of maturity on your behalf. If my post influenced someone you admire to try and get you to wise up then it served its purpose well. Look Roboman, I am not picking on you, nor is it my desire to signal you out for criticism. However, I have watched and read your recent postings with a lot of suspicion. You have really turned a corner lately. I don't mean to patronize you, but Youngman if your posts are a honest reflection of your true feelings then you need get a grip on life. Don't ever go away. Stick around; I think the folks here at GB might be able to help if you get serious about having an open dialogue?

For the love of all things holy I'm not a member of ALF. I can't really support their actions because I only know as much about them as you do. I don't go to rallies and bomb research buildings.

Also, I've been hearing a lot of this "you've turned a corner" or "you have inner demons" or "you're an idiot" or whatever saying that I've changed or whatever. How do you mean by this?

I'd love to have a open dialogue, fire away.

signew.JPG

edited November -1
    Friend, no one I know is calling you an idiot. In fact you seem rather educated to me. You will only get wiser with age, and then your body will start going south and refuses to support your brain any longer. Then and only then will you become an idiot.[;)]

Looks like I am not the only one who has seen a change in your posts lately. Doesn't that speak volumes to you?

I can only hope you will never know as much about the various subversive groups like ALF as I do. Some things are better left alone to rot by the wayside. But, in contrast it dose not hurt to be well prepared for the unexpected ether. The best defense is a good offense.

"For the love of all things holy", now there is a novel idea. Care to discuss it?[:)]

Trinity +++

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."(Proverbs 22:6)
    edited November -1
    It doesn't really speak volumes to me because I have yet to figure out what has changed about me so much. Though I do realize that it must mean something serious if people actually take time to mention it. Care to inform me what worries you about it?

I don't mind discussing religion. It'll give everyone plenty of ammunition to unload on me but sure why not. I'll be the first to say I participated in Ramadan and prayed to Allah a few times. I never really became a true Muslim or got into it. I'm too weak minded and not dedicated enough, so there's even more ammunition for you.

Have fun!

signew.JPG

• interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Robo is, (borrowed again from DWS) an enigma wrapped in a burrito.[;)]

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Roboman - A Rebel Without A Cause.

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 7mm nut

I'm sure more would saying the following:

Roboman - A troll with no life!

And to think I almost joined the Marines.

signew.JPG

edited November -1
    I think the Marines might be able help you.[:D]

Trinity +++

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."(Proverbs 22:6)
  • Patriots49Patriots49 Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is what they are trying to tell you, if you would take a look once in a while
    quote:I don't mind discussing religion. It'll give everyone plenty of ammunition to unload on me but sure why not. I'll be the first to say I participated in Ramadan and prayed to Allah a few times. I never really became a true Muslim or got into it. I'm too weak minded and not dedicated enough, so there's even more ammunition for you.

Have fun!

Are we picking on you intentionally? No. Do we feel you have issues with self esteem and self image? Perhaps. If you don't give people ammunition, they won't fire shots at you. My sincere advice is leave any really personal details or information out of any future post and just have a conversation with some insight and mature thinking and people may have a different reaction to your postings. Good luck, grasshopper.[;)]

Patriots49

"You cannot conquer America." -William Pitt, 1777
    edited November -1

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
    Lonnie, I am thinking more like, "A Martyr Without a Cause".

• NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Roboman you should not belittle yourself so much.To me it seems like you have alot going for you.You are getting an education then a job will come along,and you will meet that special person when the time is right and it will all come together.I know when I was your age it seemed like everything was quick sand,its a hard time to deal with things.You are very venerable and alot of people will take advantage of that.But as someone said with age comes wisdom and for me thats been the case.Im far from being the sharpest tool in the shed,but my knowledge has grown.As Im sure yours will as well not that you arent wise now but you will see as time goes by.And it will all fall together.My best wishes are with you,and I think I can safely say we all went through the teen age to adult transition and it is tough.The members here are trying to give you guidance.And as I said once before I think you will one day make a positive contribution to society.

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • 0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by roboman

I'm sure more would saying the following:

Roboman - A troll with no life!

And to think I almost joined the Marines.

signew.JPG

YOU NEED TO LOSE THE ATTITUDE.YOU ONLY PUT UP THAT PIC OF THAT ALF ORG. JUST LIKE AN A.D.D. CHILD TO GET ATTENTION AND MAKE UP A STIR.IF YOU DID JOIN THE MARINES AND SHOWED YOUR DISPLAY OF ATTITUDE I GAURENTE U THEY WOULD HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH U ANY HOW LOSE THE ATTITUDE AND SHOW SOME RESPECT.

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    sealriverth.jpgdk_marinereconth.jpg
    SEMPER FI
    edited November -1
    Sir yes Sir!

I'm not quite sure who I was disrespecting but whatever you say, sir.

signew.JPG

• toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
    edited November -1
    Sir yes Sir!

I went through basic with a guy similar to you...The Drill seargents had a field day with the guy. I used to overhear them talking about the guy and said "This numbskull is going to look like the Hulk when we get done with him from doing so many pushups". Well we policed our own platoon because you get tired of having to do extras because of one idiot, so we had a little bunk party for him one night. He cried like a baby and told the Sgts. about what we did and they just laughed at him and said "where's your witness". Needless to say he found a medical reason to get out of a MAN'S Army.

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif
    edited November -1
    Sir yes Sir!

signew.JPG

I WAS JUST GIVING YOU SOME ADVICE.BUT YOU BEING A SMART * SHOWS YOUR TRUE COLORS.

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    SEMPER FI
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 0311marine
    Sir yes Sir!

signew.JPG

I WAS JUST GIVING YOU SOME ADVICE.BUT YOU BEING A SMART * SHOWS YOUR TRUE COLORS.

Well, my mom and sister always did call me an A$$H0LE. Guess they weren't lying eh?

signew.JPG

edited November -1
    YOUR A WASTE OF MY TIME

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    SEMPER FI
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For a young'n, roboman knows how to yank chains real good. Heh-heh.

Clouder..
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by whiteclouder
    For a young'n, roboman knows how to yank chains real good. Heh-heh.

Clouder..
    Are you kidding Cloudman, he's practically opaque.

JC

• muggstermuggster Member Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was going to stay outta this but....

What are you trying to prove,roboman.....how big of an * you can be?
    Do you really want people to dislike you and call you stupid?.....or are you just a simple troll?Either/or it's pretty dam sad and you should consider taking some of the advise that's being givin to you.

When your eighteen,you think you know everything....then, when you get older and more mature, you'll look back on your life and realize what a clueless dipsth*t you were.....happenes to most people whether you want to believe it or not.

Muggster
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by muggster

Do you really want people to dislike you and call you stupid?.....or are you just a simple troll?Either/or it's pretty dam sad and you should consider taking some of the advise that's being givin to you.

When your eighteen,you think you know everything....then, when you get older and more mature, you'll look back on your life and realize what a clueless dipsth*t you were.....happenes to most people whether you want to believe it or not.

Muggster

Hate to break it to you, but I already am aware that I know jack snot. I'm well aware of how clueless I am, honest.

signew.JPG

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by toolmaniam
    Sir yes Sir!

I went through basic with a guy similar to you...The Drill seargents had a field day with the guy. I used to overhear them talking about the guy and said "This numbskull is going to look like the Hulk when we get done with him from doing so many pushups". Well we policed our own platoon because you get tired of having to do extras because of one idiot, so we had a little bunk party for him one night. He cried like a baby and told the Sgts. about what we did and they just laughed at him and said "where's your witness". Needless to say he found a medical reason to get out of a MAN'S Army.

At least the guy didn't go out like "Private Pyle" from Full Metal Jacket.

signew.JPG

edited November -1
    Yep, faceitiously opaque. C'mon Robo, not even a nibble?

JC

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by interstatepawnllc

[?][?][?][?]

signew.JPG

• He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,451 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This whole thread strikes me as, "This board ain't big enough for but one adolescent, so I am calling you out."

He Dog
    edited November -1
    [:D][8D][:)]

JC

edited November -1

[?][?][?][?]

signew.JPG

thick as a brick[;)]

Muggster
    edited November -1

Muggster

Hate to break it to you, but I already am aware that I know jack snot. I'm well aware of how clueless I am, honest.

signew.JPG

I seriously doubt it...LMAO!

Muggster
    edited November -1

Muggster

signew.JPG

I seriously doubt it...LMAO!

Muggster

Hey whatever you say. After all, you know me really well and everything. [xx(]

signew.JPG

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am puzzelled as to why anyone would jump at the chance to admit that they are a total Azzwipe. Mainly because he is in school. You would think that someone with the gumption to get an education, would want to try to better themselves instead of belittleing themselves. Kids these days I guess.Don

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12
    I am puzzelled as to why anyone would jump at the chance to admit that they are a total Azzwipe. Mainly because he is in school. You would think that someone with the gumption to get an education, would want to try to better themselves instead of belittleing themselves. Kids these days I guess.Don

Just being honest with myself? I am bettering myself intellectually, if nothing else.

signew.JPG

edited November -1
    He's playing the board like SEGA.

JC

edited November -1
    He's playing the board like SEGA.

Nope

signew.JPG

edited November -1
    Yep, can't B.S a B.S'er.[;)]

JC

edited November -1
    [:D] Besides, if I was playing the board, it wouldn't be like SEGA (since they're out of the console business).

I'd be playing them like an XBOX or a Gamecube or a PS2 maybe. [8D]

signew.JPG

edited November -1
    Yeah but I am old skool. Sega had the best commercials.

JC

edited November -1
    Had the best consoles too. I always loved the Dreamcast. Mom wouldn't let me have a SEGA as a kid, I was a nintendo boy [:D][:p].

signew.JPG

edited November -1