In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What will be the "Breaking Point" ?

Comments

• Options
    WerwolfWerwolf Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The militants would engage a government recognized and supported authority figure(so hence police, federal agents, military etc, if you work for any government and don't support the Constitution completely and without interpretation then you are a viable target, period) that is potentially superior to them in number and supplies and would use guerrilla tactics in order to fight them. I guess its murder if anti-government militants do that and they are labeled as psychos for doing so, pfft; however the puppet military and police of this current regime can do as they please and lie etc even to the point of being cannibalistic and destroy their own to save themselves without regard and get away with it, that is what is crazy.
  • Options
    45long45long Member Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So Highball, You think one justfies the other? I was as pissed about Ruby Ridge as anyone. Same with Waco. But I don't think that allows me or you the right to go out and commit murder on people who have nothing to do with the problem.

And Wolfy, Just because some works for the Government doesn't mean they are in lock step with their overall plan. Or agree with everything that comes down from them. And it sure as hell doesn't justify murdering someone just because of who they work for or the fact that they wear a badge. If that is what you believe then you are no better than that islamic scum that murdered innocent people at Ft. Hood.

The End doesn't not justfy the means.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Obviously you cant comprehend what you read and I believe that the moderators have made it clear enough that if you cant post without slandering someones name then don't post.
    And before you make your little attempt at trying to insult others by calling names like a juvenile and without even knowing thing one about them you need to check your fire and consider what they think of you; as you seem to support the pro liberal gun-control crowd and have made that quite evident with your posts.
    However I have always suspected that these pro liberal gun-control clowns that come here to cause trouble with their anti-constitutional nonsense are probably the same individuals that have simply setup multiple accounts to appear to give further support of their silly cause seeing that they are unable to do it themselves.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OK then. Werewolf. (happy?) Obviously you don't heed your own standard. You don't know me anymore than I know you. I am far from a pro-liberal gun controler. And you you did nothing to answer my post. Your reply had NOTHING to do with what I said. Instead you decided to show me that you have NO sense of humor regarding your forum name. Sad for you. And then accuse me of being pro gun control. In no way did I slander anything or anyone. Perhaps thats why the post was allowed.

As for what I did post, again, you failed to reply on it. Which tells me that either I was right in my assumptions or you are just another keyboard warrior that got caught blowing wind. Having said that, I will give you another chance to reply to what I said in my previous post. Point blank question do you support the murder of law enforcement,military personnel, or any others that do not believe as you do regarding the constitution?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Maybe you need a speak and spell, try again, the name corresponds with my name if you happened to look at my profile, now how about that.
    No, it is you that doesn't heed anything except for your own ego and I don't know about you not having liberal views you might want to re-read some of your own posts.
    OMG a "keyboard warrior" you can do better than that, from "islamic scum" to "keyboard warrior", geez, so I suppose that you think christians are scum too then or do you just discriminate against islamic people. What do you care what I believe anyway, like I said you don't know me or anything about me, if you had read the post then you wouldn't be asking ridiculous questions, so be gone with you and stop wasting my time.
    Hmm, why would someone ask questions like that in the first place and here, seems kind of suspicious...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The militants would engage a government recognized and supported authority figure(so hence police, federal agents, military etc, if you work for any government and don't support the Constitution completely and without interpretation then you are a viable target, period)

Your words not mine. I was simply trying to clarify your statement. I appologize for making the question to difficult or personel. I do agree on one point. Trying to get you to admit your "militant" mindset is a waste of time. Or maybe your just concearned about who might be reading your posts. I sure wouldn't want you to reveal to much. *L*

For the record. I discriminate against ANYONE who murders innocent people. Regardless of who they are or where they are from. Thats why I don't regard any "Militia" groups as legit. The ones I am familiar with are full of white Supremists Racists who fund their little bands of inbreds with illegal activities such as drug running, stolen arms, and violent crime. They call themselves Militia but are anything but.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Actually, I merely wanted to see just how much of a hypocrite you were, .45.

Most people that serve in any function in the government would be outraged at at the talk about 'shooting cops'...and delighted at the deaths in Waco and Ruby Ridge.

About the people currently charged;

If they were intending to attack police officers at random, with the intent to kill...they should be in prison.

The problem as I see it...AS MENTIONED...I trust NOTHING emitted from the lips of federal agents.

As for the government people that will, down the line, ignore the Constitution to enforce the unconstitutional laws that will be passed...they will receive the justice they so richly deserve.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Highball:
    Nothing hypocritical about me. Just because I am a LEO doesn't mean I condone everything other agencies do. Ticks me off just everyone else. Cops are just people with a job to do. They screw up just like everyone else too. But most cops are firm believers in the constitution and the 2nd especially. They have no problem with an armed citizenry. The guys I work with are perfect examples. I work for the Federal Gov. That doesn't mean I agree with what they do though. Most people don't understand that there is a BIG disconnect between Washington and the guys on the line. Some think that our military will just go along with whatever they are told. That's not true. I think that when it does hoit the fan your going to see alot of military people walk when it comes to taking action against fellow Americans. And I am talking about a total uprising after "Whatever" promted the rebellion. Not a natural disaster National Guard thing. There are lines they will not cross.

I think the guys responsible for Ruby Ridge should have been sent to prison for a very long long time. I think Waco was disaster. The original charges and warrents had NOTHING to with weapons and could have been handled without anyone getting hurt. Those responsible should have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But we all knew that wasn't going to happen. I also think that the terrorist from Ft Hood should be shot. And soon. Those responsiable for allowing him to remain in the military should be brought up on charges as well. They are just responsable for what happened as he was. But in the interest of Political Correctness This Islamic Scum was fast tracked through and allowed to stay. Most people who work for the Government are not the enemy. They are just like anyone else. They just want to make a living. Feed their families. When it finally hits the fan, they will be the first to walk. I know I won't stay. And neither will the people I work with. Not when it really hits. Our loyalty is with the Country and our constitution, not the guy calling the shots. I have no compassion for cop killers or those who advocate killing cops. And some of the stuff I have read there are groups that are advocating that. From the Hells Angles to some wacked out so Militia group of one kind or another. They are all scum as far as I am concerned. And not deserving of any mercy.

Noting hypocritical here.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sounds right good, there, .45.

Just curious, tho...let us say that the shtf for real.
    Where does you hatred for all 'militias' stop when small groups all across this country are fighting for freedom ?
    Since they are 'all' skinheads, racists, and assorted scum ?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 45long
    The militants would engage a government recognized and supported authority figure(so hence police, federal agents, military etc, if you work for any government and don't support the Constitution completely and without interpretation then you are a viable target, period)
    Your words not mine. I was simply trying to clarify your statement. I appologize for making the question to difficult or personel. I do agree on one point. Trying to get you to admit your "militant" mindset is a waste of time. Or maybe your just concearned about who might be reading your posts. I sure wouldn't want you to reveal to much. *L*
    For the record. I discriminate against ANYONE who murders innocent people. Regardless of who they are or where they are from. Thats why I don't regard any "Militia" groups as legit. The ones I am familiar with are full of white Supremists Racists who fund their little bands of inbreds with illegal activities such as drug running, stolen arms, and violent crime. They call themselves Militia but are anything but.

Whats there to clarify, are you the forum police now or something guess everyone is supposed to check with you before posting, cant get enough unconstitutional activity in your own state, your nothing more than a windup and a cur.
    I don't condone murder nor would I and anyone that would infer that from me is stupid and has no comprehension skills whatsoever as I merely state the facts that have occurred because of the environment that they have created nothing more nothing less, pretty plain and simple really even for inept liberals to understand. What is done is done and is brought upon themselves and there is nothing that I can do about that nor will I help them if they need it and my background is military, police and corrections, but my loyalty is to the Constitution and the Republic no matter what you or other progressive collectivists think.
    I don't care who reads what, nor do I care if anyone onboard here likes me or not and makes no difference to me as I have been here longer than most anyway and have made my beliefs clear enough, however bring it on, I prefer a straight fight to this sneaking around!
    And your little symbol there is another little juvenile attempt at being insulting, save it for kalifornia as it just makes you look stupid here.
    Why tell me about hating the white supremists as that has nothing to do with this nor do I have anything to do with white supremists, go tell them not me.
    These forums seem like a real waste of time with this mickey mouse nonsense of which I was warned but thought it good to give it a chance and several years later its still the same old bs; I remember initially really looking forward to meeting those of a like mindedness concerning the Constitution and the Republic and such, but these places are chocked full of alot of wanabe nonsense bickering bs, but maybe that was the intention all along and if that is what is going against the government, divided, infighting, bickering etc then we are all doomed, thats whats too bad.
  • Options
    IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    So you would condone the murder innocent people if that's what it took? Because this is what a perticular group is talking about. Hopefully they are just talk. Excuse me if I read your post wrong.

Sorry for my absence and I would say to you that......No I do not condone Murder period..........Haven't heard of the group your talking bout, but I am not doubting it (Still waiting for that link) There are Nutcases out there, I just interpreted your thought, as the "Nut cases" are the people opposed to this administration.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Highball,, I think that when that day comes the skinhead militias will be eliminated by the real militias that will undoubtedly form in response to the situation. They will be treated for what they are. Criminals. They may break up into small bands of looters trying to survive. But they will never be accepted by the true fighter for the common good. There will always be evil in many forms. Whether it's from a Governmental tyranical source or your averge murdering thug. And evil will eventually be delt with.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Redneck,, Sorry. No link available. I got the info through a different source. That is not to say that there isn't one out there somewhere. I just don't of it. And no I didn't mean those who against this administration. I thnk you would have to be a nut case if you weren't against this administration. *L* I was referring to the fringe ,highly militent groups that preach anarchy through bombings and murder of those with a different view and call it patriotism.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Werwolf,, Perhaps I misunderstood your meaning. For that I apologize. I see so many what I call keyboard comandoes it is hard to tell who is who. Truth is, unless a person has been under fire they have no clue how they will react when the time comes. All the big talk will not change that. There are some in these forums that I am more concerned about than the enemy they rail against. The post regarding the account from down under. There is a lot to be learned there if one reads it and understands. How many would sacrifice their families for their believes? Not many I would say. Or jeperdize their safty for their own beliefs? Again Not many. I am sure the Aussies had the very same chats that have accured here. the result was,(I'm sure) somewhat different than what was discussed. No one knows what will happen should the same happen here. Anyone that says they know is only filling themselves up. For instance. Would someone put up a big fight with the government "raiders",(for lack of a better name), guns blazing if their family or grand children were present when they came knocking at the door? Or would they give in for the lives of their young ones? I am guessing most thinking, loving fathers and grandfathers would give in rather than risk those innocent lives. Am I wrong?
  • Options
    cccoopercccooper Member Posts: 4,044 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If, for some reason MY house is the FIRST they come to for confiscation, then NO, I guess I would be caught by surprise and have to give up what ever is at my house. However....I do not believe that my house will be the first and I believe that there WILL be some type of advance warning of what is coming. We've prepared for "worst case scenarios" and have some SOPs for that happening.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Or would they give in for the lives of their young ones? I am guessing most thinking, loving fathers and grandfathers would give in rather than risk those innocent lives. Am I wrong?

So happy that the Founders..complete with wives, children and I am sure they loved them...didn't take this advice.

At some point in time...a loving father,grandfather, etc...MUST decide that pushing back is better then submitting.

And..in the final analysis...if they do NOT..then they deserve the killing fields and slit trenches that the government surely WILL bring to them.
    Then they get to watch their wives and children raped and murdered in front of them.

The rest of the world is used to that sort of behaviour from their governments. It remains to be seen if there is no manhood left here in America.
  • Options
    Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    NYF,
    Hunger takes many different forms! As the Rattlesnake on the 'Don't Tread on Me' says. The fact the rattler was used is very obvious to many of us. It sounds a warning before it strikes! We are in the warning phase now! There are millions of people who have had 'enough'. It the "government' does not take notice they will eventually feel the 'strike'. The question is what form will this strike take???
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A "strike" being in the form of those that will oppose ANY form of oppression or control and by then refusing to cooperate in being apprehended by ANY government or its puppet law enforcement or military so called authority which will turn into a standoff quickly and lead to bloodshed, as not everyone will give up peaceably.
    Those that think otherwise are sadly mistaken because there are many that will fight to the death if necessary no matter what, period and why others don't believe this and want to take the stance that "everyone will give up and surrender" is utter nonsense and defeatist.
    Not everyone believes the mindless, liberal, collectivist and progressive interpretation of the Constitution and not everyone will cooperate with and trust the anti-constitutional government or its puppet law enforcement or military so called authority. The only way that anyone will ever really know who is devoted to the Constitution and Republic and who is not will be to wait and see, as they will manifest themselves at the moment of truth and then all will know who the Patriots are and who the "jackayap wannabes" are(which are more than likely your government informant traitors).
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    quote:Or would they give in for the lives of their young ones? I am guessing most thinking, loving fathers and grandfathers would give in rather than risk those innocent lives. Am I wrong?

So happy that the Founders..complete with wives, children and I am sure they loved them...didn't take this advice.
    At some point in time...a loving father,grandfather, etc...MUST decide that pushing back is better then submitting.
    And..in the final analysis...if they do NOT..then they deserve the killing fields and slit trenches that the government surely WILL bring to them.
    Then they get to watch their wives and children raped and murdered in front of them.
    The rest of the world is used to that sort of behaviour from their governments. It remains to be seen if there is no manhood left here in America.

Hear Hear!
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jim

Funny you should mention the flag.....

I have one on the front of my home.

I live in a development full of yuppies and tree huggers !

Needless to say.....I am the only house with a flag like it around.

Sometimes I feel alone in my beliefs........

I guess we will all see what happens because this crap will not be tolerated for long !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't recall that many Aussie's being raped in front of their spouses. And I bet the founders didn't get into a fire fight with their small children standing behind them either. Some here do get a bit dramatic.

Again I say that none of us here,(if we are honest with ourselves and skipping all the brave talk), would risk the lives of our children present when the knock on on the door came. Some will make prior arraingements I am sure to safe guard those we love. Espeacially the children. So they would not be present or in harms way when the time came. I do not believe that many would start shooting with an innocent child at their side.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Werwolf,, For someone who is former military and law enforcement, you sure don't seem to hold them in very high regard. Or did you consider yourself a "Puppet" during you own service? I am proud of my service and my job and I don't consider myself anyones "Puppet".
  • Options
    fyrfinderfyrfinder Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dakotarich63
    They already have a plan, they may not have thought it all the way through. They are trying to incite a small violent uprising which they will crush. They will then declare marshal law and try to confiscate all firearms to restore order and peace.If this dose not work they will turn off the power,if you are not prepared for this you will be forced to survive. This is a very dark scenario, one I hope and pray dose not happen.The race is for November, they will try to force as much as they can.The voting system is greatly flawed, and you don't even know if your vote is going to count. The American people need to stick together,( united we stand,divided we fall )
    Dakotarich63

I have to agree totally. They have a plan and they have been testing it on groups that are unlikely to cause an uproar from the general population. Waco was the first that comes to mind ... and the connection to religous belief's was a bit frightening. Of course, there was the widespread explaination that the Feds were acting on reported child abuse or something which presumably is a function of the federal government over say a city, county or state agency.

The shot heard around the world came from an accidental discharge from the back of a government trailer. It was a shot muffled by the media and the final chapter of that book was buried by the subsequent bombing in Oklahoma City ... that fiasco didn't do anything but get the government off of the hook. The World Trade Center in turn took the flare away from Okie ... but the fact remains that they were able to carry out an assualt against citizen's and there was no outrage from the public. There will be more ... and more .. but as long as it isn't in our backyard ..... the frog will continue to sit in the water until it cooks.

It has started ...... but how many have actually taken notice? Will they ever take notice?

[B)][B)][B)][B)][B)][B)]
  • Options
    TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,286 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The breaking point will be when they come into our homes and violate our rights. The sad thing is, a whole bunch of people will not see that as the breaking point.
    We have way too many molly-coddled twits that regard the government as a third parent. When someone is paying your bills and stroking you, it's hard to see them as the enemy.
  • Options
    Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester
    Jim

Funny you should mention the flag.....

I have one on the front of my home.

I live in a development full of yuppies and tree huggers !

Needless to say.....I am the only house with a flag like it around.

Sometimes I feel alone in my beliefs........

I guess we will all see what happens because this crap will not be tolerated for long !

NY,
    We live in the middle of the Bankhead NF here and the flag pole is on the honey do list. I will have the "Don't tread on me" and the Stars and strips on it. Like I said there is a reason the Rattler was used as opposed to say a copperhead!!![;)]
  • Options
    steveaustinsteveaustin Member Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Turning point. Good question. I am sadly under the impression that there is no awakening of the masses. With that in mind, i don't think we need the MacDonald eating masses to save our future. The 3% solution is all we need. All others are sheep and should be considered collateral damage. JMHO. steve
  • Options
    edited November -1
    FWIW[|)], I don't hold anyone or any organization in high regard that doesn't do the same for me and why should I. In response to your silly question, No I am no puppet, however most others are and most are afraid to stand up to the government, the military, the police and other manipulative organizations for fear of losing their jobs and or other repercussions and I know this first hand as I have witnessed it over a very long period of time in different areas and by different people.
  • Options
    cccoopercccooper Member Posts: 4,044 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Since I believe that this is a definitely will happen and not a "maybe" or "might". So as my "insurance" I am preparing to depend solely on myself and my family for my "happiness". Happiness defines as being well fed, sheltered, and free of fear that I cannot protect me and mine.

Also starting a Garden Club with several likeminded family members and a few friends. Gonna grow everything possible.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Werwolf: It's to bad that you hold those you served with in such low regard. Can I assume that you were not a Marine. I surmise this as once a Marine always a Marine.

As for all this talk of what will be. I read nothing but what could be best described as some kind of post apocyliptic destruction of our Country. Something akin to The Postman maybe. Or Mad Max. I don't see that happening myself. I see something more like Bosnia maybe. Just a break down of a constitutional government and a dictatorship possibly taking it's place. And even my example isn't a very good one. But I certainly don't see anything like some post war/takeover aftermath ala the postman. I will say that it will be interesting to see who fires the first shot from the forum fighters. I ask only only one thing. When it happens, and your "Shot heard around the world" rings out, pplease identfy yourself by your forum name so that we all say we were wrong and that you really,(whoever that may be), did have the guts to take a stand. Again, I am not directing this at anyone person or persons. Just in general. As I for one, would like to know that actually spoke with the guy that starts it all.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    There will be very little chance ANY may know 'when' or 'where' or 'whom' fired the first shot in anger.

I believe that it will break out all across this country...and it will follow some draconian law that many people SIMPLY CANNOT OBEY'.

Your voyeuristic appeal to the contrary, and your opinion that none that speak out will fight...that STILL will not excuse YOUR lack of action as the country turns to tyranny around your head...does it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Obviously I was a marine, my profile lists it quite clearly, I was also wounded. Again since you couldn't comprehend it the first time FWIW, I don't hold anyone or any organization in high regard that doesn't do the same for me. And no the only individuals that I hold in low regard are liberal wannabe losers like you and those like you. And the other comment about the Marine Corps is stupid and only made as a smartass remark for derogatory purposes in order to attempt to insult my service to my country, and that I was wounded and you are an *.
    Go join the brady bunch with the rest of your buddies so that you can properly serve your master the federal government.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    First of all. I was replying to your continued use of the term puppets when you refer to the military/LEO's. Your words, not mine. At no time have I said anything derogatory about your service. I simply said that once a Marine always a Marine. Nothing derogatory about that. You on the other hand continue to be derogatory towards me referring to me as a Liberal wanabe. And you do so with the intent to be insulting and derogatory. I have nothing but respect for those that serve and have served. Especially Marines. I believe they are the backbone of the military. I was never that tough and so instead joined the Army.

And Highball, No one can assume what anyone else will do or won't do when the times comes. And I am not saying that anyone here will do or not do anything. But with all the bravado that I read here, it is hard to imagine anyone doing anything. And I am not just talking about any one person. There is plenty to go around. As for what I will or will not do, I have not said and don't plan too. Why? Bacause any number of things can happen between now and whenever. With only a very few things that can be reasonable planned for. Given the limited resources at hand that most of have available.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    First of all. I was replying to your continued use of the term puppets when you refer to the military/LEO's. Your words, not mine. At no time have I said anything derogatory about your service. I simply said that once a Marine always a Marine. Nothing derogatory about that. You on the other hand continue to be derogatory towards me referring to me as a Liberal wanabe. And you do so with the intent to be insulting and derogatory. I have nothing but respect for those that serve and have served. Especially Marines. I believe they are the backbone of the military. I was never that tough and so instead joined the Army.
    And Highball, No one can assume what anyone else will do or won't do when the times comes. And I am not saying that anyone here will do or not do anything. But with all the bravado that I read here, it is hard to imagine anyone doing anything. And I am not just talking about any one person. There is plenty to go around. As for what I will or will not do, I have not said and don't plan too. Why? Bacause any number of things can happen between now and whenever. With only a very few things that can be reasonable planned for. Given the limited resources at hand that most of have available.

Because that is what it is called and the military and police are puppets of the federal government because most of them do its bidding giving power to the beast, that's good that you finally figured that out. Don't bother trying to weasel out of initiating insults and derogatory remarks because that is exactly what your intent was all along and then pretend that you didn't do anything wrong and that you were a victim, so predictable. If you don't like insults and derogatory comments then don't initiate them and give them out, as I do not but will return fire if fired upon, so check your fire. You seem to have liberal views by your own posts, your views seem progressive and collectivist and you adhere to tolerance and protection of the federal government and believe in their system and support it, however I do no such thing. And yeah, I am an ex-Marine, former Marine, once a Marine always a Marine, Devil Dog, whatever works for you and paid for it and it is mine whether I, you or any one else likes it or not is of no consequence and doesn't matter in the slightest. They trained me to be part of the Constitutional Militia of the Republic whether they realize it or not and if I have to die fighting them or anyone else then so be it and it will manifest itself at the moment of truth so all will know.
    Gladium Stringe!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I would be interested to know what I have said to lead you to believe that I am a liberal, or collectivist or whatever term you used. Not one time have I insulted your service. If you think I have, then please show me. I am not trying to "weasel" out of anything. Sometimes my sense of humor can sometimes be misunderstood. Not my fault. When I insult someone they or anyone else have no problem knowing it. Now If someone is overly sensitive, that's on them. Sorry.

So. For the record, I have nothing but respect for the men and women who serve or have served. Are there those that don't deserve repect? Sure. There are bad apples in every barrel. The majority are more than deserving as far as I am concerned. I am NOT a liberal. Not have I ever been a liberal. Believe it or not. I don't care. I vote as conservative a ticket as I can. If that makes me a "collectivist" as you put it, then so be it. That's your opinion. But it is my Constitutional right to vote, and I excericise it. You are free not to if you wish.

Everytime this topic comes up, the same debates and accusations come with it. It serves nothing.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No, there is no shifting blame to someone else with the "sense of humor" or "oversensitivity" excuse; that is not a "sense of humor" or "oversensitivity" its called an insult and they are derogatory and were not initiated by myself nor are they. However I have no intention of continuing with this nonsense bantering about as it is a complete waste of time as is discussing this or anything else with you and some others here as we only argue and fight, so we can agree to disagree and leave it at that, anyway it should be obvious. If this is one of those "last word" things like most of these forum arguments usually are then by all means go ahead. And like I said earlier these forums seem like a real waste of time with this mickey mouse nonsense, of which I was warned but thought it good to give it a chance and several years later its still the same old bs.
    I remember initially really looking forward to meeting those of a like mindedness concerning the Constitution and the Republic and such, but these places are chocked full of alot of wannabe, nonsense, bickering bs, but maybe that was the intention all along and if that is what is going against the government, divided, infighting, bickering etc then we are all doomed, and that's too bad.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The Majority of your last post I agree with completely. As to the first part, I agree that we will agree to disagree and leave it at that.

As I said this subject does this everytime it comes up. Nothing is ever gained. But plenty is lost.
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The proposed question was not to start a fight or incite name calling.

It was originally written to find out "The Peoples" opinion regarding the pivot point that will make "We Americans" finally stand up and give the Government the "Mighty Middle Finger" !

United we stand, divided we fall.

You either believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights as they are writen.......or you do not........

..............there is no third choice.

Maybe it is time to lock this thread !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The Majority of your last post I agree with completely. As to the first part, I agree that we will agree to disagree and leave it at that.
    As I said this subject does this everytime it comes up. Nothing is ever gained. But plenty is lost.

Don't see what the fetish is with what I post nor do I care what others think and believe that they only post contradictorily in order to incite a problem. If you don't like what someone posts and it doesn't address you personally then simply don't respond to it, no one asked you too, nor are you obligated to do so. You have to have some enemies in life and I just include those as enemies along with the federal and british governments and sometimes its just better left at that to be in permanent disagreement with those that you don't like.

The proposed question was not to start a fight or incite name calling.
    It was originally written to find out "The Peoples" opinion regarding the pivot point that will make "We Americans" finally stand up and give the Government the "Mighty Middle Finger" !
    United we stand, divided we fall.
    You either believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights as they are writen.......or you do not........
    ..............there is no third choice.

I agree, however at the same time I don't initiate insults inferred or otherwise and such and wont stand idly by while someone else arbitrarily does it to me either. I have witnessed just about everyone on this board at sometime or another get involved in one of these little playground spats and while it is a pointless waste of time to argue with these types, no one appreciates getting dirt kicked in their face.
    I also wont let our Constitution or Republic be trashed and put down by liberal mediocre beliefs that believe it is acceptable to interpret the Constitution or let the government do so or be in agreement to compromise or be tolerant of the federal government and their un-constitutional legislation.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I though about it, almost did, and probably should have already.
    I will give it ONE more chance.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Unfortunately, you should lock it as we have already extracted the useful information from the subject and some are just using it to antagonize and argue with those that truly support the Constitution and Republic without interpretation or compromise.