In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What will be the "Breaking Point" ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    JerecoleJerecole Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I truely believe people are cattle. There is no breaking point, because the only people they hurt are the ones that stay quiet,"the working class". The people who are benefiting,"lower to welfare class" have the loudest voices because they always want more than they deserve or are willing to work for. We are paying for illegals to go to school, taxing the rich because "they can afford it", and providing health care and benefits to those who dont work for it. I could go on for another 30-40 pages. I am sick of seeing lazy people get what they want at my expense but it continues and will continue because "PEOPLE ARE CATTLE".
  • Options
    45long45long Member Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pickenup,,I think it should be locked. And while it may incite screams of trampleing the 1st, I would say not to allow this type of thread at all. It ALWAYS devoloves into your a sheeple because your not as strong as I am when it comes to the constitution-vs- your an over the top blow hard that is all talk and no action.

Before you know it, the thread itself is lost and the trash talking and insults start flying. And without doubt, the What if and what would you do, and the breaking point threads always do this. They follow the same path everytime. It's predictable. Someone always gets their feeling hurt. Or someone takes something the wrong way. It's better to just not let it start.

My opinion.
  • Options
    cccoopercccooper Member Posts: 4,044 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I re-read the entire post and came up w/ these thoughts.

If it IS an organized attempt to incrementally take away rights while at the same time lulling the general public to sleep, then they are succeeding. I do believe , however, that outside forces are going to spoil their plan. They may have started too early. Now there is TOO much info available at a moments notice. The global economy is tanking and we are a huge part of the problem. Since our debt is unsustainable, I believe that befor there is social collapse, there will be economic collapse. If the government Does try to bump up their time line, ie: BEFORE the November Elections, then that may be the kickoff. If they are somehow able to overcome their impatience and take a wait and see attitude, there may be a chance to pro-long the inevitable. A whole lot of variable are in this equation and the folks who are aware are preparing for a worst case scenario. If it doesn't happen-Great, but if it does happen-Great again.
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jerecole
    I truely believe people are cattle. There is no breaking point, because the only people they hurt are the ones that stay quiet,"the working class". The people who are benefiting,"lower to welfare class" have the loudest voices because they always want more than they deserve or are willing to work for. We are paying for illegals to go to school, taxing the rich because "they can afford it", and providing health care and benefits to those who dont work for it. I could go on for another 30-40 pages. I am sick of seeing lazy people get what they want at my expense but it continues and will continue because "PEOPLE ARE CATTLE".

I agree - but even they will have a breaking point !

Think of the kid that gets bullied at school for years.

Eventually he brings an equilizer to school and gets even !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    WerwolfWerwolf Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Apparently liberals always feel the need to attack Constitutionalists and cant leave well enough alone, its not enough that they attempt to undermine the very fabric of our nation and poison it with their liberal heathenism and immoral ways. They just cant resist to play the whiny little girl victim as well when they are exposed for who and what they really are and that they really need to go back into the closet from whence they originated in the first place and quit trying to fake their way into true conservative society since that sort of thing isn't protected by the Constitution and should be exterminated. kalifornia is a perfect example of a people that cared so little for the Constitution that they just gave it up and not once, but time and time again proving that they are in fact LIBERAL, COLLECTIVIST, PROGRESSIVES. They should lose their statehood as should any other state that refuses to fully support the Constitution and the Republic without interpretation and unless it can be proven by Constitutionalists that a kalifornian or other type is actually in fact a Constitutionalist, then they should lose their citizenship period, the ones that are Constitutionalists should "vote with their feet" and get out. They call us derogatory and defamatory names and try and put us down for our beliefs and our convictions, but we stand strong against them and will defeat them. With our swords, spears and shields, we will ultimately crush the life out of the liberals once and for all including any police, government or military that side with them trying to pretend that they are for the Constitution and for the Republic, but in reality they are puppets of the government period that don't protect or serve, there is no if and or but it is a fact, don't be fooled by their liberal bs nonsense and if they want to find out about our resolve and that we will do what we say, there is always one way for them to find out, MOLON LABE!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester
    and gets even !

Forgetaboutit[:D]
  • Options
    JerecoleJerecole Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:45long

USA
    881 Posts
    Posted - 04/10/2010 : 3:31:20 PM

Pickenup,,I think it should be locked. And while it may incite screams of trampleing the 1st, I would say not to allow this type of thread at all. It ALWAYS devoloves into your a sheeple because your not as strong as I am when it comes to the constitution-vs- your an over the top blow hard that is all talk and no action.

Before you know it, the thread itself is lost and the trash talking and insults start flying. And without doubt, the What if and what would you do, and the breaking point threads always do this. They follow the same path everytime. It's predictable. Someone always gets their feeling hurt. Or someone takes something the wrong way. It's better to just not let it start.

My opinion.

This kind of of thinking is a point made. If we cant vent or speak what we are feeling without being censored we might as well let them keep leading us to the slaughterhouse.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jerecole
    quote:45long

USA
    881 Posts
    Posted - 04/10/2010 : 3:31:20 PM

My opinion.

This kind of of thinking is a point made. If we cant vent or speak what we are feeling without being censored we might as well let them keep leading us to the slaughterhouse.

That is the government's and liberal's goal and mindset which are one in the same, to have control over you, your household and everything that you do and how you think and make you rely on and trust the government (aka beast) including informing on those that don't support the government and their laws and they use the police and military as goon puppets in order to enforce this.
    The government and their liberal goon squads do this in order for their manipulation to work and they work hard at manipulating and polluting peoples minds enough to get them to question their own beliefs and spread doubt and fear amongst the sheeple furthering their own cause and drawing the weak minded to them to make them even more powerful, as they(government, military and the police) don't want you to think for yourself.
  • Options
    fyrfinderfyrfinder Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought that Kalifornia did lose it's statehood when it was annexed by Mexico. I think it was like a common law Marriage .. complete with bed and breakfast for it's citizen's. [8D]
  • Options
    Removed at users request.Removed at users request. Member Posts: 3,027
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jim Rau
    Jim

Funny you should mention the flag.....

I have one on the front of my home.

I live in a development full of yuppies and tree huggers !

Needless to say.....I am the only house with a flag like it around.

Sometimes I feel alone in my beliefs........

I guess we will all see what happens because this crap will not be tolerated for long !

NY,
    We live in the middle of the Bankhead NF here and the flag pole is on the honey do list. I will have the "Don't tread on me" and the Stars and strips on it. Like I said there is a reason the Rattler was used as opposed to say a copperhead!!![;)]

Hey neighbor. Roll Tide.
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fly that flag!
    The country's leaders may fall.
    Many a good man has died for that flag so respect and honor it. It represents freedom!
    God Bless America and our Flag...
  • Options
    Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 45long
    I would be interested to know what I have said to lead you to believe that I am a liberal, or collectivist or whatever term you used. Not one time have I insulted your service. If you think I have, then please show me. I am not trying to "weasel" out of anything. Sometimes my sense of humor can sometimes be misunderstood. Not my fault. When I insult someone they or anyone else have no problem knowing it. Now If someone is overly sensitive, that's on them. Sorry.

So. For the record, I have nothing but respect for the men and women who serve or have served. Are there those that don't deserve repect? Sure. There are bad apples in every barrel. The majority are more than deserving as far as I am concerned. I am NOT a liberal. Not have I ever been a liberal. Believe it or not. I don't care. I vote as conservative a ticket as I can. If that makes me a "collectivist" as you put it, then so be it. That's your opinion. But it is my Constitutional right to vote, and I excericise it. You are free not to if you wish.

Everytime this topic comes up, the same debates and accusations come with it. It serves nothing.

You don't have to say anything offencive 'to them,! All idealists think this way, from Obama to the idealist here. If you do not agree with EVERYTHING they do they will attack you. They do a great disservice to those who really do care about the Constitution and where this country is headed. But I guess this 'venting' helps them get some of their anger and frustration out. I just wish they would direct it against those who are the REAL enemy, not just those who do not completely agree with them, even though they are on their side!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Charles Johnson
    Jim

Funny you should mention the flag.....

I have one on the front of my home.

I live in a development full of yuppies and tree huggers !

Needless to say.....I am the only house with a flag like it around.

Sometimes I feel alone in my beliefs........

I guess we will all see what happens because this crap will not be tolerated for long !

NY,
    We live in the middle of the Bankhead NF here and the flag pole is on the honey do list. I will have the "Don't tread on me" and the Stars and strips on it. Like I said there is a reason the Rattler was used as opposed to say a copperhead!!![;)]

Hey neighbor. Roll Tide.

Warrior, well you live just up the road (I-65) from me. We should get together some time.[;)]
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Classic misdirection, there.

quote:I just wish they would direct it against those who are the REAL enemy, not just those who do not completely agree with them, even though they are on their side!!!

This is NOTHING about 'agreeing with us'...and EVERYTHING about agreeing with the Founders.

Either you DO...or you do NOT.

Those that find fault with the purpose of the Founding documents are the enemy of America...pure and simple.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,390 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Spot on HB. It is black or white on this issue, there is no gray.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    quote:I just wish they would direct it against those who are the REAL enemy, not just those who do not completely agree with them, even though they are on their side!!!
    This is NOTHING about 'agreeing with us'...and EVERYTHING about agreeing with the Founders.
    Those that find fault with the purpose of the Founding documents are the enemy of America...pure and simple.

Good to see you HB and as usual right on target; there is NO interpretation, there is NO compromise, the liberals simply refuse to believe this.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Hear Hear ...... great point Highball
    [:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [8D]Thanks you guys! Once again you proved me 100% correct in my assessment of your thought process and mentality.[^]
    As I said, I wish you would go after the REAL enemy with the passion you go after those who agree with you in principle. But as I said, you can't help yourself, you are a true idealists![;)]
    Look at the way the idealists in power today treat those who do not agree with then COMPLEATLY, no different than the way the idealist do here. It is a mentally which is self-defeating, but they refuse to see this. [xx(] They will gain nothing by this behavior, but they MUST continue it, they cant' help it!!!
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:Thanks you guys! Once again you proved me 100% correct in my assessment of your thought process and mentality

Just as you have proved...conclusively...your repugnance of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

The 'Principle' you speak of...the one you 'agree with us on'...is EXACTLY the reason we DISAGREE...WE hold to that principle'...you and the trfoxes and the selectfires and the NRA do not.

Pretty simple, really...and many of the responses above show that you cannot pull the wool over EVERYBODIES eyes...no matter how hard you try.

Those gentlemen are not really 'supporting' me...they are uttering their belief in and reverence FOR the Documents that serve as the basis of America. Naturally..some of them appreciate a good solid broadsword whack at those defending gun control...as do I.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Thanks you guys! Once again you proved me 100% correct in my assessment of your thought process and mentality

Just as you have proved...conclusively...your repugnance of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

The 'Principle' you speak of...the one you 'agree with us on'...is EXACTLY the reason we DISAGREE...WE hold to that principle'...you and the trfoxes and the selectfires and the NRA do not.

Pretty simple, really...and many of the responses above show that you cannot pull the wool over EVERYBODIES eyes...no matter how hard you try.

Those gentlemen are not really 'supporting' me...they are uttering their belief in and reverence FOR the Documents that serve as the basis of America. Naturally..some of them appreciate a good solid broadsword whack at those defending gun control...as do I.[:D]

Wrong as usual HB.[;)]
    I support your 'ideal' 100%, but I know it can NEVER be accomplished, just reality, which you and your fellow idealists ignore completely. As Mr. Mod said, 'we can dream' all we want, but that dose not make it so, except in 'your mind'![;)]
  • Options
    IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1

Wrong as usual HB.[;)]
    I support your 'ideal' 100%, but I know it can NEVER be accomplished, just reality, which you and your fellow idealists ignore completely. As Mr. Mod said, 'we can dream' all we want, but that dose not make it so, except in 'your mind'![;)]

And I would say "wrong as usual back to you Jim" for 50 Alex............
    C'mon man are ya serious its because of people like you who accept what their told and just see it as reality that we are here in the first place. If Americans got off there azzez, and realized what is "theirs" as per the Founding documents, We would be along way from where we are now yes.................

But the Sheeple dont care right, so those of the Americans trying to raise an Eyebrow, you shun off as not living in reality............., but the fact of the matter is the folks you converse with here ARE waking people, you just choose to ignore it and lump em in with the crazies living outside reality (I believe is how you said it)

When Its perfectly clear you and folks of your kind are the crazies for not standing up for the freedoms that are already yours thanks to men much smarter than any of us who lived in alot simpler times. ...........kind of a waste in my opinion[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Breaking up is hard to do ....... or so the song goes. If it comes down to a split decision, what would they call the "new America"?

We already have a North America and a South and Central America, Are we going to have to go with "North US and South US"?

United or Untied? Maybe we should consider the options carefully ....... and THEN JUST THROW ALL OF THE BUMS OUT.

[:(!]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by IdahoRedneck

Wrong as usual HB.[;)]

And I would say "wrong as usual back to you Jim" for 50 Alex............
    C'mon man are ya serious its because of people like you who accept what their told and just see it as reality that we are here in the first place. If Americans got off there azzez, and realized what is "theirs" as per the Founding documents, We would be along way from where we are now yes.................

But the Sheeple dont care right, so those of the Americans trying to raise an Eyebrow, you shun off as not living in reality............., but the fact of the matter is the folks you converse with here ARE waking people, you just choose to ignore it and lump em in with the crazies living outside reality (I believe is how you said it)

When Its perfectly clear you and folks of your kind are the crazies for not standing up for the freedoms that are already yours thanks to men much smarter than any of us who lived in alot simpler times. ...........kind of a waste in my opinion[xx(]

Once again you have no idea about which you speak. To say 'people like me accept what we are told', you are totally clueless here. Did you put your job and pension the line to support the RTKABA's as I have. NO and you would not. You don't even have any idea about how many have sacrificed so you can show your ignorance and prejudice of those of us who actually do something other than just talk big on the internet. So until you know what you are talking about it's best you say nothing. You really put your foot in your mouth this time newbe![;)]
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Didn't think it would last.
    On goes the lock.