In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Any Non-NRA out there?

13»

Comments

• D.K.D.K. Member Posts: 291 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like to address the LEO question.

I sincerely wish we could find a way to make every cop
    have the intestinal fortitude and intellect that I believe
    RUGSTER has.

With a force of LEOs like him, we could all rest assured
    that our force was doing absolutely everything possible to
    insure the PEACE.

I know he probably doen't think much of me....but RUGSTER
    is real quality!
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Et all. I told someone that I would not bash the NRA anymore. If this post gives that impression, I apologize, as that was not the intent. Just answering some questions, from what looks to me, to be a concerned member, and a brother in arms.
    [:)]

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    friend foxx...........So my impression is,that you believe the NRA is doing mega amounts of good because of its teaching young and old to shhot etc?That even I can agree with.However we need the fight taken to the enemy,and I honestly believe that the GOA IS doing a better job of that than the NRA as of right now.Still in so far as voting,The nra s votes are necessary at this point aren't they?......
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    longhunter; let's you and I work together on the parts we agree upon and then work seperately on the parts we don't agree on.

That way all the effort we expend is constructive. [:)]

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    You got it friend....