In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Who do you most admire on G.B.?

124»

Comments

• wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by PBJloaf
    I miss babybear, she knew how to stir up the pot....

Lots of long gone members since '04...

Yeah, I miss her too....like the last head ache, broken bone, or the severe case of hemroids that I had. She was abrasive, disgusting, self centered, egotistical, ignorant, oh, I remember, we can't talk about members that aren't here.

I take back 1/2 of everything I said about her.[:D][:D][}:)]

I hope bringing this thread back isn't like calling up the devil.[:0]
    standard.jpg
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,596 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Cyclonus
    Noone nominated me why am I not surprised. Cmon not even for entertainment value. Well I admire myself because no matter how deppressed I may get or how bad my life is I always retain my sense of humor.

Cyclonus is GB's own Joe Dirt....[;)]
  • tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    ah hell Cyclonus ill nominate ya
    your always good for a good laugh [}:)][:D][:D]
  • jptatumjptatum Member Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have learned more from rufe-snow and nononsense. The moderators do a really good job.
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    I really like the vast majority of the Membership. So much knowledge, about EVERYTHING, on the forum. So much humor and so much tragedy.

It's kinda like having our own Country.

Or, our own soap opera.

Doug
  • CyclonusCyclonus Member Posts: 2,825
    edited November -1
    How can you compare me to David Spade he is not funny at all and not to mention he is an idiot.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,596 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Cyclonus
    How can you compare me to David Spade he is not funny at all and not to mention he is an idiot.

[:D]
  • CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,298 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    To tell the truth, there isn't one person on GB right know I don't care for.

not counting those neojedi kiddies.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    BabyBear;
    Part of the story can perhaps be told today.
    As some of the members can testify, there seemed to be a split personality therein...and indeed there was.

Babybear (Woman) had a live in that often posted in her name. He was indeed a sick, twisted personality...at least from all accounts.

She seemed to be a rather nice person..we corresponded for awhile after she broke up with 'that person'...
    She asked me to not reveal that informtion..but it has been several years..and it still disturbs me to note the villification of her over this. The thing is, of course...she lacked the courage to prevent him from posting in her name...